*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Discussions about sex
| |-+  Everything about sex and love (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  Umm About cum
« previous next »
: 1 ... 7 8 [9]
: Where you like to cum?
Mouth/Face
Ass
Vagina
Boobs
All :p
I use condom!

: Umm About cum  ( 76548 )
Covems
: 1688

« #120 : September 01, 2012, 08:44:02 AM »

Slow.. just take it easy and go with the flow.

Here's a fun tip for all you guys while spurting the jizz.  Click on your "excitement meter" quickly when the orgasm is just about over... you know, to reload the cum.  If you do it right, it gets stuck and the cum keeps spurting and spurting and spurting.  You can change actions and you keep jizzin'... if you change poses though it resets.  I glazed Robot Girl  like a donut that way... almost complete coverage. 

But... don't do it too long.  If you do, the balls on your avatar start to shrink and eventually they get sucked up into the body and if you keep going like that it forms a singularity which creates a black hole and swallows not only you, but your lover and the entire room.  Then you have to reboot.

Have fun!

*Be good or at least be good at what you are doing*
Brandybee
: 6966

Sweet As Honey With A Cheeky Sting. BUZZ !!

« #121 : September 01, 2012, 09:15:42 AM »

Ohhhh, that's so not fair ... I want one ...  LMAO

:)   :D   :P    THERE'S  A  LITTLE  BIT  OF  DEVIL  IN  MY  ANGEL  EYES       :)    :D    :P
Marilyn
: 3771

« #122 : September 01, 2012, 09:47:07 AM »

But... don't do it too long.  If you do, the balls on your avatar start to shrink and eventually they get sucked up into the body and if you keep going like that it forms a singularity which creates a black hole and swallows not only you, but your lover and the entire room.  Then you have to reboot.

LOL!!!!!!!!! ;D

My alley: http://www.funnyadultgamesplay.com/forum/index.php/topic,1884.0.html
Lover
: 10350

« #123 : September 02, 2012, 02:15:07 AM »

but your lover and the entire room.
  What might happen to me?   ;)

Brandy... you want a black hole? Crazy girl :D

Have to try it Covems. Perhaps it works for the girls too...

: 1 ... 7 8 [9]  
« previous next »
: