*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Discussions about sex
| |-+  Everything about sex and love (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  Umm About cum
« previous next »
: [1] 2 3 ... 9
: Where you like to cum?
Mouth/Face
Ass
Vagina
Boobs
All :p
I use condom!

: Umm About cum  ( 76542 )
evilbaby
: 32

« : December 12, 2011, 10:10:31 AM »

Hi guys here is my other question... tell me which 1 and why u choosed  :) be honest pls!I want to learn  ;)

P.s:Ty Bear for your helps about adding poll(I found add a new poll while adding new topic  :D)

Love and sex same drugs...
: 3856

« #1 : December 12, 2011, 11:49:31 AM »

yw.. happy to help

To answer your question for me it depends on the moment and the woman, her mood at the time of my peaking.

If I am making love, vaginal is more of a likely choice...
frantic wild sex...  spraying her face or body parts ... or in  her mouth ...

In Dom play cumming in her ass or mouth holds a profound effect for me mentally... though I might choose to reward her by spraying over her open mouth and tongue The reality though in my bdsm play I don't want a sense of expectation in her on how I finish. The surprise is the power.
« : December 12, 2011, 05:48:18 PM Bear »

evilbaby

« #2 : December 12, 2011, 02:47:13 PM »

ah that's nice I like surprise :p btw gz for 2007 posts bear I think I can't catch you  ::)
Irl I want my partner to use condom for safety but in game idc everywhere free   ;)

« #3 : December 12, 2011, 05:56:30 PM »

well my preference is idc.. I'll play with a condom if it that is what the partner wants.

Practice irl depends definitely on the partner, validating safety concerns and a high trust I would rather go idc.

bluedenim
: 3007

« #4 : December 13, 2011, 11:58:35 AM »

This poll is very loaded toward males!  >:(

I can't cum in someone's vagina or ass can I?

I can all over someone's fingers though......... not that I'm asking anyone......... and all over their tongue  :P...mmmmmmmmmmmm

As I've never had anal in rl I couldn't have an opinion but I do prefer when he cums deep inside me rather than sprays it all over my ass.

I love to be dominated, my mission is to serve .
hentaiboy69
: 7883

« #5 : December 13, 2011, 12:03:47 PM »

mmmh, i feel like i'm in a psychologist ambulatory.........i hope the doctor is a wondrefull girl wearing only high heels shoes and a white coat!

bluedenim
: 3007

« #6 : December 13, 2011, 01:36:30 PM »

Will an undergrad do?   :)

I love to be dominated, my mission is to serve .
Adera
: 3047

« #7 : December 13, 2011, 02:12:24 PM »

Cumming inside feels wonderful though cumming over a girls breasts can be sexy... gives me a chance to lick it off from her afterwards. :P

Though with a man I prefer it when he cums inside my ass... if I haven't cum already a hot hard throbbing cock shooting jets of cum deep inside me tends to bring me over the edge. ::)
« : December 13, 2011, 02:23:09 PM Adera »
evilbaby

« #8 : December 13, 2011, 03:17:57 PM »

Omg!I just noticed they add condoms in game :o lol thought safety is not important in game(I wish they wont add pregnancy thingy :-X)Any1 tried it? ah lol can u wear it in room or throw away?
Last words:Useless add don't want to see a condom on my partner in game...

: 280

« #9 : December 13, 2011, 03:20:32 PM »

Loaded towards males or not I think I will answer from my personal perspective as a woman.

I actually like being cummed on or in.

The only thing I dont like about it is when if its on my face it gets in my eye. It stings. (In that case I would rather to swallow it then have it on my face)

What I do like about it inside is feeling the cock pulse as they cum and the warm/hot feeling from it.

Like I have said in "Wearing a Condom" I wont let a guy do that unless I see a full current test otherwise they are stuck with wearing the condom.

Thats my two cents :p
Bear

« #10 : December 13, 2011, 03:49:42 PM »

There for fantasy play Evilbaby... though I have met a couple of partners who had a mind set of need to play like one was on.

Adera
: 3047

« #11 : December 13, 2011, 04:35:03 PM »

Kitten, I prefer closing my eyes and wiping with my hand if I he has come close to my eyes.
kittenlepurr

« #12 : December 13, 2011, 06:59:35 PM »

I know I can do that I just prefer to swallow Adera ;). As opposed to being cummed on my face. (its my excuse to swallow instead)

Honestly I love seeing my lovers face when they cum thats also why I keep my eyes open. Also why I like to use glasses that way I can do both.

Besides it does sting. ;)
Fantasy
: 95

« #13 : December 13, 2011, 07:47:02 PM »

i find being able to swallow, lick, suck, ect, cumm and then kissing my partner and sharing the flavor is a hugh turn on. so where ever he chooses to lose it, i hope its in reaching distance.. if inside me, then i hope hes kind enuff to share as well...
kittenlepurr

« #14 : December 13, 2011, 10:55:24 PM »

I agree ... I also like sharing cum with a partner... or sharing it with a third person is fun.

Also having it licked out of me feels good too but i love the feeling of it inside either way. ;)

Sometimes myself and a partner are having public fun and its just easier to swallow or be cummed into then needing to wipe it off.
« : December 13, 2011, 10:57:50 PM kittenlepurr »
: [1] 2 3 ... 9  
« previous next »
: