*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Discussions about sex
| |-+  Everything about sex and love (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  Umm About cum
« previous next »
: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9
: Where you like to cum?
Mouth/Face
Ass
Vagina
Boobs
All :p
I use condom!

: Umm About cum  ( 76768 )
sandra001
: 32

MSN Messenger - sandraaaa1951@live.fr
« #105 : May 23, 2012, 01:48:23 PM »

hey all, are there cum donators here? =)
james_dean
: 128

Tonight, it's bottoms up!

« #106 : May 23, 2012, 01:55:39 PM »

*raises hand :D

Live... Laugh... Love...    OR..   Load..   Aim..  Shoot!
sandra001

« #107 : May 23, 2012, 02:50:43 PM »

:)
james_dean
: 128

Tonight, it's bottoms up!

« #108 : May 24, 2012, 01:24:52 PM »

Was that just a general question Sandra?  :D

Live... Laugh... Love...    OR..   Load..   Aim..  Shoot!
taztexan
: 154

« #109 : May 24, 2012, 10:41:29 PM »

hey all, are there cum donators here? =)

Raises.... ummm what ever ya want to raise for me.. =)~

Lt. Taz, Spermicide Detective Div.  -  The devilish Texan  =)~
sandra001

« #110 : May 28, 2012, 02:32:12 PM »

lol, yes a general one lol
Trekmanalpha
: 114

Fortune Favors the Bold...

MSN Messenger - trekmanalpha@hotmail.com
« #111 : June 25, 2012, 04:31:15 AM »

I chose the vagina, for the sole purpose of the fact that I love creampies... and, perhaps oddly, the thought of getting my girl pregnant. That's one of my longest fantasies... to get my girl preg.

I dont mind the face, or breasts, but I hate Anal, so that's a no no.

And, as far as the condom is concerned, never used on in rl, and hopefully never have to. But, it's a game... and I think that here, pleasure, and the intimacy of skin on skin... I think that outweighs the need for a condom.

Looking...

Where are all the wonderful, romantic, loving, caring, dedicated, loyal, sensual, vocal, long hair'd, well dressed, beautiful, sexy women at?

Cause It'd be an honor to have you on my arm... forever.
christinak
: 142

« #112 : June 25, 2012, 08:44:25 AM »

I must say, it depends on the moment.  Sometimes I just like to watch it come out on my tummy or my boobs.  But most of the time I prefer it in my vagina.  Let's face it, that's where it belongs for one thing.  And even though I can't realy feel his cum as he ejaculates other than to feel his penis twitching and suddenly things get alot more slippery, and other than having it ooze out after sex, I can sense that I have his sperm in me and it really feels good.  It's hard to explain other than that.  Now, the smell that comes later?  That I can do without.  :-\

Any power that is easily given can be taken away just as easily.

You can't have my virginity, but you can play with the box it came in.
Leticia_A
: 10

« #113 : June 28, 2012, 01:01:51 PM »

Hi  :)

My preferences depends on the moment, sometimes boobs, sometimes inside ass, facial....all depends how i feel in the moment.

What I would like here in Achat is the option of cum doesnt disapear so fast so I can (or my partner) keep the cum in her/his body for a while. Actually cum disapear too fast for me.

Kisses.
taress
: 8

m or f, so at least 6 gender identities missing

« #114 : June 29, 2012, 05:22:05 AM »

um, on in, depends on mood and who i'm with

and i second the wish it would stay longer (i'd also love a pose where we s's could cover each other then have fun licking each other clean, then maybe do it all again :o)
Trekmanalpha
: 114

Fortune Favors the Bold...

MSN Messenger - trekmanalpha@hotmail.com
« #115 : June 29, 2012, 06:05:23 AM »

I do love to cum inside my woman. I like letting her know that the sex isnt just about getting me off, but about giving myself to her. That's what it means to me, anyway. Cumming on the face or tits just doesnt mean much to me.

Looking...

Where are all the wonderful, romantic, loving, caring, dedicated, loyal, sensual, vocal, long hair'd, well dressed, beautiful, sexy women at?

Cause It'd be an honor to have you on my arm... forever.
slow2dayandu

« #116 : August 30, 2012, 11:40:59 PM »

just let me know if this question should go somewhere else, but if the red goes all of the way it comes? and is all of the poses for all?  if so i think that it happens to stop to quikly. i did not even know that it happens. so alittle longer would be great. i was asked to come today and i know nothing about it.  so to make my lover happy, i'm asking.
bluedenim
: 3007

« #117 : August 31, 2012, 12:43:10 AM »

Slow,

I think you need to slooooowww down a little.

Take time to look at the poses and the controls.  you can speed the actions up and you can slow them down, but it's a joint thing with your partner, you both have input on that.
the pleasure bar, once you are excited enough to slide it all the way to the end, you can come  or squirt, if you're female like us lolz.

Some of the poses are really silly at higher speeds, but take your time and explore them more thoroughly.

No all the poses are not available to everyone unfortunatley and there is great debate on here constantly about it.

Keep looking in & posting, give us your input, this forum is for all AChat users to express their opinions on

I love to be dominated, my mission is to serve .
slow2dayandu

« #118 : August 31, 2012, 09:28:03 PM »

well blue, that's why slow is the beginning of my name, no hurries or worries.  dang forgot what this was about. thanks for the reply though. ;D
bluedenim
: 3007

« #119 : September 01, 2012, 12:19:03 AM »

Mwah!

I love to be dominated, my mission is to serve .
: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9  
« previous next »
: