*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Discussions about sex
| |-+  Everything about sex and love (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  gifts to men from shemales , females , and men should be enabled.
« previous next »
: [1] 2 3 ... 6
: I wish i could have more actions added to certain poses
add action 69 in shemale poses on both sides   -15 (60%)
add more poses and action in mm,mmm too   -10 (40%)
: 22

: gifts to men from shemales , females , and men should be enabled.  ( 55446 )
coolrick30
: 2

I believe women and shemales would like to be enabled to gift men .
an other ting i would like in all poses is that you could change action in anyposes without loosing what's already going on
example : while you're kissiing you could caresse the breast and fuck at the same time
              : enable the kissing to anyaction that it's posible in real life
              : enable the action to go from one to an other without having an other action in between
have all the poses available for men & women  available for other mixes
hentaiboy69
: 7883

Nice to see you in forum, RicK!

We are asking it for long time and we had propose several solution. One of this is to creat a gift shop and to stop using A$ for gift. Any suggestion are wellcome!

Janine Dee
: 2541

I'll second the welcome to the forum. I will say that when making recommendations to the development team avoid "any" concepts because "any" is hard to code. More detail is always better.

Bathed in moonlight
I'm proclaimed by angels cry
Think well
Do take your time
Because your soul
will be mine the day you die

Kamelot, Descent of the Archangel
NewGurl
: 433

I second the notion that males should be allowed to receive gifts.  First Gay lovers should be able to send gifts to each other and they cant.

The main reason to allow gifts for males is that it encourages males to set up female accounts so they can receive gifts. I have found this out a couple of times myself in the short time I have been here. I realize this is a fantasy site and you can set up what ever kind of account you want. But if males were on an equal playing ground,as far as gifts go, there would be less cross-orientation.  (dont know if thats a word, but)
NewGurl

yeah, I should be able to send gifts to whomever I bleedin' well want.  There's no reason for the 'forced' prostitution of men to women only.  And yes, men should be able to buy sexy things or hell, just flowers (HELLO!) for their lover. 

Seriously, so many obvious things.

Well put and I agree 100%     We should be free to love whomever we choose!
bluedenim
: 3007

yeah, I should be able to send gifts to whomever I bleedin' well want.  There's no reason for the 'forced' prostitution of men to women only.  And yes, men should be able to buy sexy things or hell, just flowers (HELLO!) for their lover. 

Seriously, so many obvious things.
Couldn't females send flowers to females too? and shemales to shemales  etc.? Just because one likes members of ones own sex does not preclude one from being romantic, well it shouldn't anyway.

I love to be dominated, my mission is to serve .
Zinah
: 167

I wasn't trying to be so literal, rather I meant that everyone should be able to send gifts to any frellin person they want, regardless of what their personal tag says.  I meant for it to be implied, not taken as a limit or only men to men. 

bluedenim

I wasn't trying to be so literal, rather I meant that everyone should be able to send gifts to any frellin person they want, regardless of what their personal tag says.  I meant for it to be implied, not taken as a limit or only men to men. 
Sorry Zinah, Jeez do I really come acroos as pedantic? at 19 ff sake?
No wonder I get spanked so much!  ;)

NewGurl

I agree as to what is listed on another topic. A$ gifts should be stopped altogether. All it does is promote prostitution.  It should be gifts we can buy, flowers candy teddy bears things like that, not maney.
bluedenim

I agree as to what is listed on another topic. A$ gifts should be stopped altogether. All it does is promote prostitution.  It should be gifts we can buy, flowers candy teddy bears things like that, not money.

You gonna buy me a teddy bear Sweetheart??

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwww *wipes tear from corner of eye*

hentaiboy69

Blue, is this one big enough for you!? yes, i hope!
« : March 02, 2012, 05:33:23 AM hentaiboy69 »

bluedenim

Blue, is this one big enough for you!? yes, i hope!

Awwwwwwww Miiiiiiine!!!

Thankyou HB XXXXXXXX

hentaiboy69

A pleasure! hope you have a room only for him in your house!   ;D

prias
: 317

It's an old topic in here. It's true that gifting males will help to limit the number of girl profiles owned by men (it's not that I'm against that starting from the point the guy plays well but most often the way they play girls just stinks), it will be fairer and it will allow girls to gift their partner in another way than just lay with them. Moreover, if some girls have the prostitution fantasy, some have the gigolo fantasy too.
bluedenim

A pleasure! hope you have a room only for him in your house!   ;D

HB=Harrods Bear lol!

: [1] 2 3 ... 6  
« previous next »
: