*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Discussions about sex
| |-+  Everything about sex and love (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  gifts to men from shemales , females , and men should be enabled.
« previous next »
: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 6
: I wish i could have more actions added to certain poses
add action 69 in shemale poses on both sides   -15 (60%)
add more poses and action in mm,mmm too   -10 (40%)
: 22

: gifts to men from shemales , females , and men should be enabled.  ( 55437 )
hentaiboy69
: 7883

oh my.....blue!  :D

strat
: 55

IMO gift for fun in AChat should be banned, so no need to add the possibility to gift men with A$ for me
An option to gift a cloth drom the shop might be an alternative for those who would love to  buy something for their "best friends". At least this would avoid the prostitute type of activities to get A$ to pay for membership
kisses
Bear
: 3856

The gigolo fantasy can be handled without the need of receiving gifts, I have been approached by many guys selling the services of their girls. That actually is a point why NOT to provide the gifting,... there are too many premium male customers and not enough available females to allow a man to fund his account from the services of his hookers.

Nor do we need to provide a mechanism for false females to fund their male accounts which is the primary reason for the restriction. There really are only 2 choices available here. Keep the model as is,... or do away with the option of gifting all together.

The interesting observation I hold here, is that the women you are active in the forum, are of the types where the scrip are not the issue,... the qualities of the partner is the important point.

For that I express my admiration to you all.

hentaiboy69

I repeat it till i dye.......erase the A$ gift sistem and create a "gift shop" whit flowers, chocolate, pelouche (yes, why not!?) and some particular jewelry is best way to do it. about jewelry, i mean a wedding ring or something similar, not the actual jewelry we have in game.

Fantasy
: 95

@ Bear
ty.. there seems to be a good mix of er i dont care females and i have standards females on achat. despite all the issues that arise. there are only a handful that come to the forums to express their feelings about it tho.. makes ya wonder.. im sure we would all see faster results if we could get more folks in here to express...maybe we need to start a campaign to get more involved in the forums? bring a friend day, lol...
bluedenim
: 3007

I repeat it till i dye.......erase the A$ gift sistem and create a "gift shop" whit flowers, chocolate, pelouche (yes, why not!?) and some particular jewelry is best way to do it. about jewelry, i mean a wedding ring or something similar, not the actual jewelry we have in game.
Once again, HB a good suggestion, A GIFT SHOP.

Flowers <3
Wedding ring (already available in the shop, see my finger!)
jewelry   Clit-bars and piercings etc?

I love to be dominated, my mission is to serve .
hentaiboy69

Well, Blue, the one in the shop isn't a real wedding ring, but just a gold one. I know it can be used like a wedding ring (i had it from my spose) but it's not the real purpouse of it.

mmmh, more then a clit-bars, you need this:

prias
: 317

@Bear: it's true that allowing the male gifting is opening the door to male profiles funding throught fake female ones

Concerning rings and jewelry, it could be nice to have all of it in both silver (or white gold) and gold, I'm not a huge fan of yellow gold and I can't coordonate my ring with some other jewelry
NewGurl
: 433

Well, Blue, the one in the shop isn't a real wedding ring, but just a gold one. I know it can be used like a wedding ring (i had it from my spose) but it's not the real purpouse of it.

mmmh, more then a clit-bars, you need this:

You are right, she needs this
hentaiboy69

oh, and she is not the only one.......NG, you can try it too, if you wan!  ;D

NewGurl

Thanks HentaiBoy,  I would try it,   :o
bluedenim

@ NG & HB

Thank you for your thoughtful consideration of what I need, I especially noted the padlocks NG!  :P :P

I think I already stated in other posts that I am an anal virgin, so I think I should buy one for my wife, don't you  Baby?

hentaiboy69

@ NG & HB

Thank you for your thoughtful consideration of what I need, I especially noted the padlocks NG!  :P :P

I think I already stated in other posts that I am an anal virgin, so I think I should buy one for my wife, don't you  Baby?
uuh, yeah, but when i add it, i don't know about it......eh eh eh! anyway, you are allways in time to enjoy anal sex....if you wanna try it, of course!

bluedenim

HB

You can get round me anytime, you know I'm just a whore at heart and anyone who buys me presents like you do knows the way to a girl's heart, well maybe not her heart, but certainly other body parts lol!

:-* :-* :-*

NewGurl

Baby, you are NOT a Whore, Whores get paid, you give it away, Your a SLUT!!!!
: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 6  
« previous next »
: