*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Discussions about AChat
| |-+  Share your creative ideas (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  [VOTE] For your Favorite LBGT Pose Idea - [CLOSED]
« previous next »
: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7
: Which LBGT pose would you most like to see added to the Shop?
Missionary Pose - Adera   -6 (15%)
69 Breast Play - Adera   -2 (5%)
Girly Blowjob - Adera   -3 (7.5%)
Punished Girl for FF -Bear   -3 (7.5%)
Scissors 2 (W/ Double Ender) - Janine Dee   -10 (25%)
Seated Dildo Play - Prias   -3 (7.5%)
Sexy Massage - Prias   -13 (32.5%)
: 39

: [VOTE] For your Favorite LBGT Pose Idea - [CLOSED]  ( 54197 )
Adera
: 3047

« #75 : February 02, 2012, 05:46:23 AM »

Seems like the first image doesn't really work, I'll change it once I find something good.

mmmh, correct me if i am wrong, but this can be a good alternative to a simple conversion of the "Pampered man"!

No, that's not what I want in this pose, that could be another pose.

This pose will give females and shemales a chance to suck girl dick, it's supposed to be a giving pose where the one sucking is the one who has the most control. This is what quite a few have been asking for so that's what I'm trying to make.
hentaiboy69
: 7883

« #76 : February 02, 2012, 07:10:02 AM »

Understand......

bluedenim
: 3007

« #77 : February 03, 2012, 02:37:39 PM »

Since there have been quite a few requests for a SF blowjob I'd thought I'd put together a pose that I think would be fun for SS and SF.

Not sure what to call it, perhaps Girly Blowjob? Please give feedback on that... and on the rest of the pose as well.

My thoughts on the pose are not a standing one like the MF and MS blowjob but rather one that is on the bed and preferably where the shemale can lean on cushions or the headboard. My reasons for a blowjob pose where the one sucking is more in control is because we already have a mouth fuck pose. To illustrate what I thought of I'm adding images... I hope they wont offend anyone.

Edit: Changed the image, maybe this one will work better.

Love this picture, so nice for the redhead not to be wearing the plaid skirt for a change, lol!

I love to be dominated, my mission is to serve .
Adera

« #78 : February 03, 2012, 04:35:14 PM »

Well that redhead happens to have a dick of her own. ;)

I don't mind wearing plaid skirts, they're cute... but I better wear panties or I might tent it if I get really excited. :D
Pafe
: 548

« #79 : February 04, 2012, 03:57:27 AM »

Oh... and look... a helping hand.  lol

;D

Thanks for letting me share,
Pafe

bluedenim

« #80 : February 05, 2012, 01:14:10 AM »

Adera,
I don't think the photo could offend anyone but I was meaning this redheaded, sometimes plaid-skirt-wearing College girl might be the one doing the sucking.
But to suck another redhead off would be awesome.
xx

AndreaJ
: 11

« #81 : February 05, 2012, 03:22:57 AM »

I agree  :-*
Adera

« #82 : February 05, 2012, 04:19:03 AM »

Oh well, I hope you don't mind blondes... I really wouldn't mind a redheaded cutie in a plaid skirt suckling on mine. ;) :-*

Too bad there are no sororities around here, I would have liked to live in one. Maybe even an exciting though small sorority where all the girls had a secret... though that would be me alone right now.
hentaiboy69
: 7883

« #83 : February 05, 2012, 07:21:10 AM »

Oh my......Adera, i can hear your fantasy running wild inside your brain!  ;D

bluedenim

« #84 : February 05, 2012, 09:47:39 AM »

Oh well, I hope you don't mind blondes... I really wouldn't mind a redheaded cutie in a plaid skirt suckling on mine. ;) :-*

Too bad there are no sororities around here, I would have liked to live in one. Maybe even an exciting though small sorority where all the girls had a secret... though that would be me alone right now.

Me mind blondes?? NG has gone blonde specially for me! I love blonde pussy. xxx

Adera

« #85 : February 10, 2012, 07:31:44 PM »

A fun pose would be Club Dancing, I really like dancing after all. :P

The pose could have some dancing face to face and grinding where one turns around. Not too sure about the exact dance styles that could be there to choose from but I think there could be a few to choose from where you dance alone and a few where you dance together. Something I really like is when you get lost in each other and just starts to kiss, so an option for that would be nice. ;)

Could work as 3some too, I could dance all passionately with another girl while someone dances on the side. ;)
Keiko
: 316

Independent Fashion Designer

« #86 : March 05, 2012, 09:02:47 PM »

Here is the current list of potential LGBT Pose Ideas discussed thus far that I could find within this thread:

• Missionary Pose - Adera
  • 69 Breast Play - Adera
  • Girly Blowjob - Adera
  • Punished Girl for FF - Bear
  • Fingering for FF - Janine Dee
  • Scissors 2 (W/ Double Ender) - Janine Dee
  • Seated Dildo Play - Prias
  • Sexy Massage - Prias

If I have missed any suggestions or anyone has any new suggestions, please post them and I will keep this list updated. At the end of this week, I will contact Susy to start the poll.

The results of the poll for this thread will be sent directly to Susy at the end of this month. Next month everyone will have a chance to re-submit their ideas or add new ones. I will continue to provide this "new idea" thread monthly so that the developers stay up to date with what their members would like to see created in the near future.

Adera

« #87 : March 06, 2012, 02:08:54 AM »

Hmm guess I forgot to post an idea for an SF and SS double ended dildo pose, but I think I'll leave that for another opportunity... I have 3 suggestions already.
bluedenim

« #88 : March 06, 2012, 10:01:04 AM »

If Bear is the one who started the lobbying for "punished Girl" FF then once more I'm right behind him! (as opposed to in front of him in the mf version!)  ;)

Keiko
: 316

Independent Fashion Designer

« #89 : March 10, 2012, 03:29:25 PM »

The Voting Poll is now OPEN for LBGT Pose Ideas.

Please show your support by casting your vote for the LBGT pose you would most like to see added to the Shop.

Voting will be CLOSED at the end of the Month and the results will be sent to Susy.

A special thanks to everyone who submitted ideas to this thread and HAPPY VOTING!

: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7  
« previous next »
: