*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Off-Topic
| |-+  Quizz, Fav TV, Fav Music, Fav Films, Books... (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  Hi to all
« previous next »
: [1]
: Hi to all  ( 5340 )
Lover
: 10350

« : December 21, 2011, 03:23:15 AM »

Hi to all my old friends of AChat. I've made a long break I know. As I wrote to you, I had a lot of work and many projects running. But I also had an accident so I wasn't able to use the internet.
Now I'm almost completely in health but there is still a lot of work to do. The work I wasn't able to finish. So probably I will read here from time to time.
Hope you all are well and having a lot of fun.

Have a good week and a merry christmas.

See you,
Lover

Adera
: 3047

« #1 : December 21, 2011, 04:14:16 AM »

You too Lover, I hope you're good after your accident. :)
Janine Dee
: 2541

« #2 : December 21, 2011, 07:35:12 AM »

Yeah, I hope you are doing alright Lover. You have been missed. Hope to see more of you soon.

Bathed in moonlight
I'm proclaimed by angels cry
Think well
Do take your time
Because your soul
will be mine the day you die

Kamelot, Descent of the Archangel
strat
: 55

« #3 : December 21, 2011, 08:55:32 AM »

All the best Lover, and wish you the best health back
Bear
: 3856

« #4 : December 21, 2011, 09:49:59 AM »

Merry Christmas too you my friend, and hopes to a speedy recovery...

We do miss your balanced voice of reason here and hope to see you back soon!

Lover

« #5 : December 24, 2011, 04:24:13 AM »

Thanks for your welcome my friends. It's nice to see, I am not forgotten :)
As I wrote, I'm almost "the old one" lol. Just some little problems with my left hand, I'm not able to hold heavy things and to close my fingers completely. But as I was in danger to loose my left arm, this is really not a big problem. And of course I'm working and believing to recover. My faith is strong and lots of good wishes and positive emotions gave and give me the power I need.
It's nice to be here again - a little bit like coming home :)
Love to you all!

Pafe
: 548

« #6 : January 27, 2012, 10:43:52 AM »

Hiya...

I was reading this and just couldn't help but comment.  I am glad that you are on the mend.  I enjoy reading your posts (along with all the posts of the other nice people here) and it would have been unfortunate for me if I had missed out on your thoughts.  I really hope you make a complete and full recovery.

Perhaps you could use something to squeeze with your left hand.  Something soft and warm perhaps?    You know... to recover your strength.   ;)

Thanks for letting me share,
Pafe

Lover

« #7 : January 27, 2012, 04:47:49 PM »

Your wonderful words are helping a lot and I'm much better now, thanks Pafe. Using something soft and warm to reover my strenght...dunno what youre talking about, my english is too bad... think I have to ask you next time I see you online ;)

: [1]  
« previous next »
: