*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Discussions about sex
| |-+  Woman with woman in AChat (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  Double Doggy
« previous next »
: [1]
: Is it worth it?
Yes   -13 (92.9%)
No   -1 (7.1%)
: 10

: Double Doggy  ( 8488 )
Janine Dee
: 2541

« : December 28, 2011, 08:09:15 PM »

Double Doggy

Available in the shop for A$199. Please vote in the poll and share any thoughts you may have.

F1
Finger Asshole (Own)
Tongue Out
Rub Clit (Own)
Lie Down
Massage Breast (Own)
Dildo on Clit (You slide the dildo out so your end is sliding against your clit.)
Pleasure Face 1&2

F2
Tongue Out
Rub Clit (Own)
Massage Breast (Own)
Bend Forward
Dildo on Clit (You slide the dildo out so your end is sliding against your clit.)
Hip Twist (You press your asses in close and twist your hips.)
Pleasure Face 1&2

Bathed in moonlight
I'm proclaimed by angels cry
Think well
Do take your time
Because your soul
will be mine the day you die

Kamelot, Descent of the Archangel
Janine Dee
: 2541

« #1 : December 28, 2011, 08:11:33 PM »

This one has a very special place in my heart as I championed this for about fifteen of those long eighteen months. So I am very fond of it.

Bathed in moonlight
I'm proclaimed by angels cry
Think well
Do take your time
Because your soul
will be mine the day you die

Kamelot, Descent of the Archangel
Adera
: 3047

« #2 : December 29, 2011, 01:57:34 AM »

Oh, how I wish I had this pose as well. :)

I like the 3some idea you had about a double ended dildo pose like this Janine, the one where the third girl would hold the dildo for the others. She could also move the dildo for the others in some ways, spank them a little and maybe tease them some while she talks to them in a way they like. :P
bluedenim
: 3007

« #3 : December 31, 2011, 03:52:11 AM »

I like the 3some idea you had about a double ended dildo pose like this Janine, the one where the third girl would hold the dildo for the others. She could also move the dildo for the others in some ways, spank them a little and maybe tease them some while she talks to them in a way they like. :P
Mmmmmmm.......
you spanking me and NG while we use this? we like it a lot too. I'm sure NG would spank you while you did it with me, she loves it.
 :-*

I love to be dominated, my mission is to serve .
Adera

« #4 : December 31, 2011, 08:37:13 AM »

Ehehe, should I spank you when your slowing down from pleasure? ;)
bluedenim
: 3007

« #5 : January 01, 2012, 12:33:13 AM »

Adera,

Do I need to answer that question? If you were spanking me I wouldn't be slowing down!  :-* :-*

I love to be dominated, my mission is to serve .
Adera

« #6 : January 01, 2012, 11:27:04 AM »

Oh, you don't have to answer that, I would find my way trough your reactions. ;)
NewGurl
: 433

« #7 : January 01, 2012, 05:36:59 PM »

This is one of my favorite poses, I like to hide the room, rotate up and zoom in from underneath. This way you can see both of the pussies being penetrated and when they cum it falls all over the camera angle.   Love It!!!!
hentaiboy69
: 7883

« #8 : January 02, 2012, 03:21:21 AM »

Gosh, NG....i can imagine you waiting for it so badly, whit your cheeks turned red red dreaming of it and your eyes shining whit a lusty sparkle.....then it comes all over your face........god, NG, can't resist to this view

NewGurl
: 433

« #9 : January 02, 2012, 06:31:01 PM »

Gosh, NG....i can imagine you waiting for it so badly, whit your cheeks turned red red dreaming of it and your eyes shining whit a lusty sparkle.....then it comes all over your face........god, NG, can't resist to this view

Only thing better than the FF version is the MFF version, where the two Females are going at it while the Male is cumming all over them, Awesome!!!!!!
hentaiboy69
: 7883

« #10 : January 03, 2012, 03:27:59 AM »

adera, sweety, when i have a little of time, i'll gonna post a pic of an old idea taken by a clip.....i'm sure you gonna like it! oh, and most of ours girls too.....eh eh eh!

: [1]  
« previous next »
: