*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Discussions about sex
| |-+  Shemales and their lovers in AChat (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  Anal Doggy, MS
« previous next »
: [1]
: What do you think of the new anal doggy pose, is it worth the 249 A$?
Yes, looks over shoulder and wiggles invitingly. ;)   -18 (75%)
Yes.   -5 (20.8%)
Not for me but a good addition.   -1 (4.2%)
No.   -0 (0%)
: 19

: Anal Doggy, MS  ( 10431 )
Adera
: 3047

« : January 06, 2012, 10:36:58 AM »

I just noticed the new Anal Doggy pose for MS, it costs 249 A$ which imo is well worth the money. Real nice of our devs to give us this pose and take the chance to release a MF version at the same time. ;D

I like the options in this pose, I think they're real nice but I've only had the chance to check them out with Robot Boy so it would be nice if a man filled in their options as well.

Shemale options:

• Fondle tit
  • Pinch nipple
  • Lick lips
  • Shake ass, mm give it to me big boy. :P
  • Head up, nice option that let's the girl raise herself up some and changes the angle of entry some.
  • Grab forearms, also a really nice option where she raises even more so the angle would change even more.
  • Suck finger
  • Kiss, it's a good kiss imo. :)
  • Hand on ass
  • Tongue play
  • Cock out, the guys cock rubs against the girls ass while she wiggles some. ;)
  • Jerk off, girl jerk her cock. This is used when cumming though I'm able to cum without even touching mine sometimes. :P
  • 2 Pleasure faces
Bear
: 3856

« #1 : January 06, 2012, 11:04:07 AM »

lol... well  was looking for a volunteer... where were you?  ::)

Adera

« #2 : January 06, 2012, 11:21:05 AM »

Oh, I didn't look around since I wanted to take the pose for a quick spin before dinner.
NewGurl
: 433

« #3 : January 06, 2012, 01:21:23 PM »

I have tried the MF version and I like it. I like the option to move your ass around.
Bear

« #4 : January 06, 2012, 02:10:39 PM »

well we did stumble over the chance to test drive...
Male options are almost identical as in MF

Male options:
Fondle Chest
Slap bottom
Breast massage
fondle ass
Quick action
Finger pussy (hand job for this option)
Cock rub (along crease)
Jerk off
lick ass
finger ass
slow motion (beautiful... ty team)
fuck pussy (replaced by a face)
and a couple of faces...

An excellent add...

Adera

« #5 : January 06, 2012, 02:54:13 PM »

I absolutely love the "Breast massage" option, having my breasts and nipples pleasured while getting fucked is something I enjoy immensely irl.
Bear

« #6 : January 06, 2012, 05:48:08 PM »

Well the kiss is still more of a tongue twist...
it needs a good passionate lip lock..  if they had pushed the  grab forearm higher,... had her raise her hand under and around his head...  they would have had a dynamite kiss... ;)

sadly missing a hair grab/neck grab... but can't have it all...
or could we?  ::)

Zinah
: 167

« #7 : January 06, 2012, 05:52:34 PM »

Bear, my darling...  what is it with you and hair?  ~laughs softly and drapes her against your chest~
Bear

« #8 : January 06, 2012, 06:00:29 PM »

mmm....  love the control point  :P ... but you know that baby.  :D

hentaiboy69
: 7883

« #9 : January 11, 2012, 11:52:50 AM »

nice work on a good pose.....the only option i don't like so much is the Fondle Chest for man

PseRamesses
: 316

me? a lil fuzzy rabbit and a carnivour of lust ;)

« #10 : January 16, 2012, 04:58:20 AM »

I just noticed the new Anal Doggy pose for MS, it costs 249 A$ which imo is well worth the money. Real nice of our devs to give us this pose and take the chance to release a MF version at the same time. ;D

I like the options in this pose, I think they're real nice but I've only had the chance to check them out with Robot Boy so it would be nice if a man filled in their options as well.

Shemale options:

• Fondle tit
  • Pinch nipple
  • Lick lips
  • Shake ass, mm give it to me big boy. :P
  • Head up, nice option that let's the girl raise herself up some and changes the angle of entry some.
  • Grab forearms, also a really nice option where she raises even more so the angle would change even more.
  • Suck finger
  • Kiss, it's a good kiss imo. :)
  • Hand on ass
  • Tongue play
  • Cock out, the guys cock rubs against the girls ass while she wiggles some. ;)
  • Jerk off, girl jerk her cock. This is used when cumming though I'm able to cum without even touching mine sometimes. :P
  • 2 Pleasure faces

agree 100% and as usual my love ur ideas is perfect. why dont they hire u as an consultant is beyond me.

Imagination - the most powerful aphrodisiac in existance
Adera

« #11 : January 16, 2012, 05:42:28 AM »

Ehehe thanks hun, at least I say what I think here so they can read it. :)
GreenGimmick

« #12 : February 19, 2012, 09:01:33 PM »

Out of the limited MS poses I have this is my favorite. I love the grinding motions both inside and out. Would love a reach around action where you continue fucking though.
Adera

« #13 : February 29, 2012, 03:59:53 AM »

Yes, it is certainly one of the best poses right now.

I guess a reach around option for the guys could be nice but I don't find it necessary.
: [1]  
« previous next »
: