*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Discussions about sex
| |-+  Woman with man in AChat (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  The G-Spot Effect
« previous next »
: [1] 2 3 4
: The G-Spot Effect  ( 28244 )
Azrielle
: 262

NSPD - Retired

« : January 18, 2012, 06:11:09 PM »

Ok Ladies... A few of us have had the pleasure of finding that SPOT, whether completely by accident, or by deliberate intention. Sometimes with a partner(s) and sometimes solo. My first time was of course completely by accident, and with almost zero sexual experience at that point inmy life, It became an awakeing of sorts. So, the G-Spot orgasm... I can think of a few naughty ideas on positions that best achieve the desired effect... But my idea is perhaps something much more naughty.

How about some sort of randomness to it, where a partner (or two) is completely taken by surprise and is rendered incapable of coherent thought or speech while the G-Sport orgasm is in progress... Like a screen flash to "First Person" and remains that way until the event has been concluded. For us Ladies, I know from experience, that I have no desire to walk, talk, stagger, (let alone remembering to breathe) so let me whimper softly as a puddle forms beneath my butt. I will eventually come to my senses and cuddle with the warm body next to me. (I do hate sleeping in the wet spot)

To everyone (Especially you ladies), I now challenge you to:

1. Add to the idea.
2. Offer advice to the men who have no idea what they have done, so they can do it again... and again... and again!
3. Share personal thoughts on the subject that could be beneficial in making it an idea worth implementing.

Okies... Let's have some fun!
Mwah!

Coming Soon to a Shop Near You! Mwah!
medjai
: 415

« #1 : January 18, 2012, 07:00:49 PM »

welcome to the forum Azrielle
hentaiboy69
: 7883

« #2 : January 19, 2012, 02:15:30 AM »

First of all, wellcoe Azriella!

uuuuhh.......well, interessing point, but here (not in rl) there are peoples who like talk, rp and whatelse, so an option like that can't be accepted by everyone!

Bear
: 3856

« #3 : January 19, 2012, 02:29:34 AM »

Hentai' one plays in the mind of your partner,... if you truly have that connection, your words have meaning,... and the stimulation of the g-spot can be found, even in fantasy. But she is right that communication is the key... what triggers in real life might be accidentally found in the rp.

Whether most player understand that point is beyond me to answer. All I can say is those with whom I who do connect, have told me point blank that they respond to the mental stimulation of the g-spot.

and I do try to finger,..or angle the play to reach one of those happy spots...

So as to creating positions that lend themselves to such actions , that's not unreasonable...

If you know Aarielle,... then sharing the technique with a partner in Rp might help... chuckles leading a partner in description might set the matter off itself.

Lover
: 10350

« #4 : January 19, 2012, 03:39:35 AM »

Hi Azrielle, nice you share your ideas with us :)

As here you don't see and feel your partner in real there has to be communication. It's the only way to show him, he is on the right path.
It's ok if you don't wanna talk, walk... but most of the girls here do have these wishes. IMO there has to be some kind of trust to play this way with your partner.
I could simple come to you, take you and have sex. But I never would do this if we don't know yet. There is a true person behind the screen and not a pice of meat.

Janine Dee
: 2541

« #5 : January 19, 2012, 07:23:50 AM »

I will add to the welcomes.

As far as the G-spot... the squirt they already have for us (ignoring the fact it looks more like pee) is more to the G-spot level of fluid production and projection.

So it's already kinda there Sweetie.

Bathed in moonlight
I'm proclaimed by angels cry
Think well
Do take your time
Because your soul
will be mine the day you die

Kamelot, Descent of the Archangel
sexilicious
: 2755

« #6 : January 19, 2012, 07:30:58 AM »

i totally agree lover which is why it is very very very rare when i will just hop into a room with just anyone right off the bat but that seems to be the most invites i get. those that actually give a different approach then the hi lets room type of way would get a little further with me lol

medjai

« #7 : January 19, 2012, 10:33:32 AM »

Believe it or not even guys refuse rooming with messages like "Hi wanna fuck?"  :P

As for the g-spot effect, in my experience if I did a good job setting the right mood, mental stimulation of it has very strong response. If u find your parter stimulating it without even knowing, well would be nice if u could guide him in the erotic adventure of finding your precious treasure. Not every guy knows where it is or how to find it so if in your fantasy your lover gives u great pleasure with g-spot stimulation help him find it.  ;D
sexilicious

« #8 : January 19, 2012, 02:59:19 PM »

so guess if i pop up and say "hi wanna fuck" you won't join me medjai?? lol not like i would do that anyway :P

medjai

« #9 : January 19, 2012, 03:05:53 PM »

well u should know by now that if u ever do something like that to me it would triigger my teasing side and that I would not give into that request untill u can't take it anymore  :P
sexilicious

« #10 : January 19, 2012, 03:07:35 PM »

hehe i don't have to say that just to get you into teasing mode ;D think other words work just as well ;)

tonnik
: 11

« #11 : January 19, 2012, 04:42:27 PM »

i has orgasm with stimulated g-spot when i have sex with a small dick guy, his cock's head teasing me amazing into my vagina, i dont know from where big warm waves fall me down suddenly, sorry i'm so shy and my english to poor...
Urban
: 329

« #12 : January 20, 2012, 09:47:30 AM »

The main problem with the "G-Spot" is the spot itself, it do not exist as a "fixed" point. It is more an area where the rear of the clitoris is close to the vagina. So G Spot stimulation is a kind of clitoris stimulation (from another direction).
"G-spot" stimulation = automatic orgasme ? No  :(. It depend of the mood and could be sometime "boring" or even painfull
tonnik
: 11

« #13 : January 21, 2012, 09:16:14 PM »

hey,Urban would you want to tell me where is my G-point?And didnt you think than i know better where is it.Sorry ,darling but i think you are have not  education to know this,maybe i have not education for it too, but i'm just a woman.Dont be angry,i just need to say this,kissing you,Urban
Urban
: 329

« #14 : January 21, 2012, 11:56:27 PM »

I can not tell you where is your 'G-spot', i can only search for it ;).
What i was trying to explain is the "G-Spot" is not a magical button ( :'() able to start a woman orgasme. This spot is not truly an "anatomic" point but more a mix between :

- anatomy : exited clitoris root close to the vagina wall
- mind : your brain tell you "Oh yea baby you are right on it !!!"
- and certainly a lot of other factors (and it is damn cool to try to find them)

You could find it all time ? So you are blessed/lucky (in a sens). But it is not the same for all womens, mood, tiredness, health

To summarise : The "G-Spot" quest ( :D) it is a two peoples adventure where one is exploring and the other is the guide  ;). And fortunaly the whole human body from the toes to the hairs is an herogen area, so stop focus on few "square millimiters" and go play, rub, lick, touch, tickle, pinch, squeeze, nibbles, bit and so other. And do not forget, your brain is the biggest sexual organe of your body, you just need to turn it one.

PS : I have my own education, it is just a different one ;)
: [1] 2 3 4  
« previous next »
: