*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Discussions about sex
| |-+  Shemales and their lovers in AChat (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  Hey! Its my cock so let me control it, ok?!!!
« previous next »
: [1] 2
: Hey! Its my cock so let me control it, ok?!!!  ( 18952 )
PseRamesses
: 316

me? a lil fuzzy rabbit and a carnivour of lust ;)

« : January 21, 2012, 07:52:45 AM »

i suggest a whole new feature when it comes to the whole scale of a limp to fully erect penis. this should be completely controlled by the player through maybe the exitement meter. i do not appreciate that as soon as i take my panties off my cock is fully erect. i do not appreciate tht i cant do a nud pole dance, nude striptease or lay nude i bed in the foreplay pose without a fully developed erection.

the exitement meter should therefore be divided into atleast 3 steps: limp - semi erect - fully erect. once the player goes from one level to the next it will still drop with time but NOT down to a lower level. this feature will drastically increase game options and diffent kinds of play.

so, wht u all think? :)

Imagination - the most powerful aphrodisiac in existance
Adera
: 3047

« #1 : January 21, 2012, 08:14:21 AM »

I think it's a good idea, the pole dance is kinda weird now when we're fully erect while dancing.
hentaiboy69
: 7883

« #2 : January 21, 2012, 09:20:31 AM »

mmmmh, using the excitement meter can be a good solution and really interessing.
but, the meter can work to determinate speed action in some poses too (this was suggested some time ago), so best thing dev-team can do is to add a second bar: one for Pse idea and another for speed action.

the exitement meter should therefore be divided into atleast 3 steps: limp - semi erect - fully erect. once the player goes from one level to the next it will still drop with time but NOT down to a lower level. this feature will drastically increase game options and diffent kinds of play.
what about a forth one for adding precum!? we had talk about it here http://www.funnyadultgamesplay.com/forum/index.php/topic,1338.0.html
and to tell you all, this must be done for male too, so hope susy or tom move this tread on "Share your creative ideas", a more appropriate place for this discussion

Janine Dee
: 2541

« #3 : January 21, 2012, 11:01:00 AM »

Ummm, from my admittedly limited knowledge on the subject isn't the problem that they have minds of their own?  ;D

Bathed in moonlight
I'm proclaimed by angels cry
Think well
Do take your time
Because your soul
will be mine the day you die

Kamelot, Descent of the Archangel
Adera

« #4 : January 21, 2012, 12:09:01 PM »

Ummm, from my admittedly limited knowledge on the subject isn't the problem that they have minds of their own?  ;D

Well the female hormones changes that more or less, you could say that tgirls are more in control of it... though there are also those that can barely get erect as well.
Urban
: 329

« #5 : January 22, 2012, 12:06:14 AM »

With a male point of view it is a good idea, even if having a full erection at the start could be cool...for the ego  ;D. But feeling you sex slowly raising under your partner "solicitations" is something really, oh yes really amazing  ;)
PseRamesses

« #6 : January 22, 2012, 05:30:29 AM »

With a male point of view it is a good idea, even if having a full erection at the start could be cool...for the ego  ;D. But feeling you sex slowly raising under your partner "solicitations" is something really, oh yes really amazing  ;)
precisely my point urban, thanks. this feature would greatly increase the reality feeling in all plays. if they then add another suggestion of mine, a long time ago, to start all poses in a more neutral way. when u go from pose to pose now in most cases penis is fully erect an inserted. would be better to have a starting point in each pose where when can start to insert it, jerk off, pls our partner in other ways etc before insertion is commenced.

Lover
: 10350

« #7 : January 22, 2012, 05:45:32 AM »

Ummm, from my admittedly limited knowledge on the subject isn't the problem that they have minds of their own?  Grin
Janine, they have our one and only mind ;)

I'm a bit ambivalent. Having one or two more steps in the meter during foreplay is ok. You can better show your growing excitement (ambigous, isn't it? haha).
But when I change from one (fucking) pose to another my cock stays hard - here and in RL too. So I don't see a reason to change this. I have a suggestion for it after you cum - you can choose to stay hard or let it go back to start ;) to slowly finish and calm down or to start one more wonderful joy.

The speed meter is independet from the excitement meter. I can fuck fast in the beginning and get slow short before, change fast/slow... so yes, a second bar is needed. BUT I want it and support every wish for it.

PseRamesses

« #8 : January 22, 2012, 06:03:49 AM »

Ummm, from my admittedly limited knowledge on the subject isn't the problem that they have minds of their own?  Grin
But when I change from one (fucking) pose to another my cock stays hard - here and in RL too. So I don't see a reason to change this. I have a suggestion for it after you cum - you can choose to stay hard or let it go back to start ;) to slowly finish and calm down or to start one more wonderful joy.
i didnt say it should either lover. i was trying to say tht when i start up a pose i shouldnt be inserted in my partner. i wanna do tht myself, slow, hard, teasingly or do something else to my partner before in insert my cock like fingering, licking maybe, jerkin off etc.

medjai
: 415

« #9 : January 22, 2012, 07:16:15 AM »

I completley agree, we should be able to start intercorse on our won timing, take anal doggy for example it's unlikley that I would start pushing as hard as the animation goes right away I don't wanna hurt my partner.
Adera

« #10 : January 23, 2012, 03:51:49 AM »

I don't have to worry about embarrassing erections very much because of hormones and because I usually tuck myself back in my panties... but my nipples tend to betray me. ::)

I would like the option of being semi erect, my partner could then make me hard in various ways like, licking my nipples, handjob or by slowly pushing into me, then slowly fuck me until mine gets all hard and dripping and I start to push my ass back against him in earnest. :P

Changing the default actions in poses to something like "before penetration" has been asked for numerous times and since poses are continuously made the way they are I'm not sure that's going to be changed ever... or in a long time at least.

What you can do when switching to a pose is to switch to an action that is kinda "before penetration", like in the anal doggy pose you have the "Cock out" action that you can change to. If you on the other hand have been in a penetrative pose before changing to another pose continuing with the fucking would be quite natural.

I wouldn't say that the default actions in poses right now are necessarily wrong, you just have to use the actions given to you in the right way.
PseRamesses

« #11 : January 27, 2012, 06:52:10 AM »

all im saying here is when u go from one pose to another irl u do something else in between right? ur not fuckin in the missionary and the fuckin doggie one split sec apart. i know there r ways to start a pose and then quickly do something else more neutral in tht pose. its just a lil disturbing the way it is now, thts why i suggested a more neutral startpose for each pose - and it will drastically improve gameplay, options etc (adera pluttis, hur har du d? d e tomt utan dig)

hentaiboy69
: 7883

« #12 : January 27, 2012, 06:58:58 AM »

I understand your point.......you are thinking of some preliminary option before the real sex scene in any poses and not only about erection. We had talk about it and at how achat is now, i think this gonna take really long time for the dev-team, cause they can't only focusing on old release, they have to work on new stuff constantly for improve the game.

Adera

« #13 : January 27, 2012, 07:53:12 AM »

It would be neat if it was like that Pse and it would be more natural... I agree fully on that.

@Pse: Jag har det bra, har köpt soffa, bord, stolar och jag ska till Ikea snart och handla till min lägenhet, jag får snart nyckeln till den *hoppar upp och ner* :D. Åååh skulle så gärna krama dig och pussa dig alldelens blöt sötis, jag hoppas verkligen du träffar trevligt folk i AChat. ;)
Bear
: 3856

« #14 : January 27, 2012, 10:53:59 AM »

I agree Pse,... and the concept of a transitionary movement does exist on another site. So I know it can be done.

They had it on the anal doggy... so close... that slow entry... why this wasn't chose as the start is beyond me...

I just hope that this topic gets presented to the developers... they have a fine product... they wan t a WOW product?

a) Pay attention to the intro pose... 
b)slow things down...
c) motionless introduction  is ok... let us choose how to complete the union...
d) each pose should have an entry action for initiation of play
e) speed control (though fights might break out over control of it)... actually think that can be controlled my the pose options and not necessarily the slider bar...  but cover the spectrum of movement..what is missing is the slow... languishing enjoyment of the union.

: [1] 2  
« previous next »
: