*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Discussions about sex
| |-+  Shemales and their lovers in AChat (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  MS Pampered man
« previous next »
: [1]
: So what do you think of the new pose?
Mmm lie down and let me pamper you. ;)   -7 (46.7%)
Oh, it's quite nice.   -5 (33.3%)
Not for me but a good addition anyway.   -1 (6.7%)
I don't care.   -1 (6.7%)
I don't like it.   -1 (6.7%)
: 11

: MS Pampered man  ( 8444 )
Adera
: 3047

« : January 24, 2012, 02:16:33 PM »

A new MS pose for A$ 249, what do you all think about it?

I like the pose, let's me tease him or just be sweet to him. Now I'd like an MS cowgirl pose so I have a nice follow up where I'm the one pleasing him. :P

Shemale options:

• Slow fondle.
  • Fondle chest.
  • Rub balls.
  • Hug, mmm a sweet hug.
  • Rub lips.
  • Pinch nipple, his nipple that is.
  • Leg on partner, this could be like I'm about to straddle him. ;)
  • Handjob, loose grip and teasingly slow. ;)
  • Rub cockhead, with your nipple which I find hot. :P
  • Kiss chest.
  • Suck, a shallow suck of the head.
  • Kiss, it's like small pecks on the lips.
  • 2 Pleasure faces.

Btw, I can't come either in the pose, but I expected that.
NewGurl
: 433

« #1 : January 24, 2012, 02:19:00 PM »

Adera, Im glad that they finally got a new foreplay pose for SM You have deserved a good fondling pose for a long time.
Adera

« #2 : January 24, 2012, 02:55:15 PM »

Well, I'm not unhappy about the pose in any way, though what we miss is more the fucking poses rather than foreplay poses.
Janine Dee
: 2541

« #3 : January 24, 2012, 10:54:18 PM »

Yeah, but foreplay has been the popular trend right now so I'm seeing this as their nod to that.

Bathed in moonlight
I'm proclaimed by angels cry
Think well
Do take your time
Because your soul
will be mine the day you die

Kamelot, Descent of the Archangel
NewGurl
: 433

« #4 : January 25, 2012, 12:38:52 AM »

For me i would like to see the S orientation get more poses instead of more MF or even FF poses. I know that it would not benefit me, but the poses are so much less for the S that they need to catch up.
Bear
: 3856

« #5 : January 25, 2012, 02:40:58 AM »

Well hoping for a slower release of the mf... while they play catchup and give you what you want Adera.

Adera

« #6 : January 25, 2012, 02:57:54 AM »

I would of course welcome more poses but I like to keep things equal and fair as well. :)

I like it when a pose release can be shared over at least a few combinations, it's not possible in all cases which is good as well... sc

I have been very clear in what I want for SS and MS because that has been very clear to me but I think I've figured out what I would like to see for SF as well.

What I would like for SF are more poses in which we can share pleasure on a more equal level, I wouldn't only like poses like that but I think that it might also open the eyes of some females that I come across in AChat. It's confusing to be approached as if I'm a man and sometimes it's even annoying... but then I guess many men find those women annoying as well. ::)
PseRamesses
: 316

me? a lil fuzzy rabbit and a carnivour of lust ;)

« #7 : January 28, 2012, 05:20:36 AM »

agree adera. this is why my idea of the implementation of "change role" should be applyable to the poses. oh, and i found a strap on online tht the woman insert in her pussy thus giving her the same pleasure of fucking with a strappie as she was being fucked herself. its designed in an 90 degree angle and every thrust she makes with it tilts the dildo inside her towards the g-spot. would loveto try this one irl, yummy. lol

Imagination - the most powerful aphrodisiac in existance
Adera

« #8 : January 28, 2012, 10:10:05 AM »

They're called feeldoes, Janine told me that and yes, they look real nice for when we want to be fucked by a female :P. I feel a bit greedy about things when I ask a woman to do me like that... but I like it so much so a feeldoe could be a better option.

Something else I'd like would be butt plugs as a sex clothing option, I like having one inside when I'm fucking someone.
Janine Dee
: 2541

« #9 : January 28, 2012, 10:45:46 PM »

feeldoes were the originals, now there are plenty of knock offs.

Bathed in moonlight
I'm proclaimed by angels cry
Think well
Do take your time
Because your soul
will be mine the day you die

Kamelot, Descent of the Archangel
giovana
: 9

« #10 : February 07, 2012, 04:49:03 PM »

I would of course welcome more poses but I like to keep things equal and fair as well. :)

I like it when a pose release can be shared over at least a few combinations, it's not possible in all cases which is good as well... sc

I have been very clear in what I want for SS and MS because that has been very clear to me but I think I've figured out what I would like to see for SF as well.

What I would like for SF are more poses in which we can share pleasure on a more equal level, I wouldn't only like poses like that but I think that it might also open the eyes of some females that I come across in AChat. It's confusing to be approached as if I'm a man and sometimes it's even annoying... but then I guess many men find those women annoying as well. ::)

I agree Adera,

;) If I wanted to be a man, I wouldn't have gone thru all of the hormones and implant surgery.  Give me equal billing with the females.  :)
: [1]  
« previous next »
: