*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Discussions about sex
| |-+  Shemales and their lovers in AChat (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  New position, Let's Talk
« previous next »
: [1]
: New position, Let's Talk  ( 8656 )
giovana
: 9

« : February 10, 2012, 03:59:23 PM »

Well I got it, now to try it out.  There were two votes on the MF thread and they both liked it.  I'll let you know what I think once I try it out.

Robot boy here I cum...  ;)
giovana

« #1 : February 10, 2012, 04:07:42 PM »

Well, I'm not sure on this one.  Kind of boring with Robot Boy, but then what isn't with him...  :)

The jury is still out until I try it with a person... Ahem, with a premium person so I can see all of the features.

Stay tuned  :-\
Adera
: 3047

« #2 : February 10, 2012, 04:26:43 PM »

I haven't had time to try it yet really so I can't say anything about it yet either.
giovana

« #3 : February 10, 2012, 05:04:45 PM »

I have to give it a 5 out of 10, I'm not real excited about it.

We have enough MS foreplay poses. What we need are the MF sex poses converted to MS.

Come on AChat, treat me like a girl.....
Adera

« #4 : February 10, 2012, 07:22:20 PM »

I think the pose fills it's purpose, it's good for what it's made for.

The options are:
  • Fondle face.
  • Fondle thigh.
  • Yawn.
  • Rub leg.
  • Hold hand.
  • Kiss.
  • Kiss hand.
  • Kiss face.
  • Lean back.
  • Fondle knee
  • Slap face.
  • Turn away.

Quite good options for a pose made for talking, it definitely beats just standing face to face. What I miss is the option to hug him and I'd like the pose to be in our normal clothes instead of sex clothes.
West69
: 123

« #5 : February 11, 2012, 12:55:10 PM »

I think the pose fills it's purpose, it's good for what it's made for.

The options are:
  • Fondle face.
  • Fondle thigh.
  • Yawn.
  • Rub leg.
  • Hold hand.
  • Kiss.
  • Kiss hand.
  • Kiss face.
  • Lean back.
  • Fondle knee
  • Slap face.
  • Turn away.

Quite good options for a pose made for talking, it definitely beats just standing face to face. What I miss is the option to hug him and I'd like the pose to be in our normal clothes instead of sex clothes.

TY Adera. :-* You have just done what I was going to recommend to AChat. I think whenever ANY new pose is released, AChat should include the specific "actions". I don't really want to buy a pose just from the single picture and title without knowing what I can actually do with my partner. Regardless of gender orientation, type of pose, etc. I would like to see AChat adopt your more specific detailed explanation for every newly released pose. :)
Lover
: 10350

« #6 : February 12, 2012, 02:48:04 PM »

West, your wish is coherent. We have to buy something, just knowing the cover and not the content.
But this is the reason we're adding the polls here including the actions. If you say, it should not be our job you are right. But at least it's a good chance for all undecided. And as far as I know us here, there will always be a helping hand (and more ;) ) for testing.

West69
: 123

« #7 : February 12, 2012, 03:26:29 PM »

West, your wish is coherent. We have to buy something, just knowing the cover and not the content.
But this is the reason we're adding the polls here including the actions. If you say, it should not be our job you are right. But at least it's a good chance for all undecided. And as far as I know us here, there will always be a helping hand (and more ;) ) for testing.

Fantastic. I will look here for a "Consumer Reports" review before buying in the future.  :-* Thank you for servicing me................whoops, I meant thank you for this valuable service.  ;D
Lover
: 10350

« #8 : February 14, 2012, 05:29:13 AM »

West... Hahaha, yes, better just thank for my advice ;D

Adera

« #9 : February 14, 2012, 06:29:42 AM »

Well I'm going to buy most of the MS poses West so you can probably read my post on a pose after a while, but I'm not going to buy the poses where I'm the one fucking the man up his ass. I bought one pose like that here and I've never really enjoyed it. I've never done that with a man irl... it just doesn't turn me on.
« : February 14, 2012, 06:31:50 AM Adera »
hentaiboy69
: 7883

« #10 : April 30, 2012, 03:12:09 AM »

i know it's a  little old topic, but there is a thing who is running in my mind.....why this pose will be forcelly in sex clothes!? honestly, it will be good in normall clothes too.....
have doubt on the male action....mmmh, any help on this!?

SquirrelDee
: 43

ICQ Messenger - 9425478 MSN Messenger - squirrel_dee@yahoo.de
« #11 : April 30, 2012, 05:36:38 AM »

Right Hentaiboy.. I also asked myself the same question .. I often use this pose just to talk to partners when taking them to my room to keep the chat clean from the usual "chatter" in partner search screen. I was a bit surprised when i first uset this pose just to talk .. "Whoops.. both are naked" lol .. So I mostly use the tight dancing pose for chatting since then ..

I would appreciate it wehn this pose would be edited and a "soft" one would be implemented as well .. clothed...with the same actions the actual  one has.. and when the clothed talking / cuddling / petting leads to a bit more the same pose in unclothed version would be really nice..

Thanks for reading and letting e share!

Dee
: [1]  
« previous next »
: