*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Discussions about AChat
| |-+  Share your creative ideas (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  infos needed
« previous next »
: [1] 2 3 ... 14
: infos needed  ( 100014 )
Rukya
: 2891

Paddle Queen

« : February 10, 2012, 05:59:51 PM »

Hmmm i dont know what thinking of this update , its a pose for MS and MF . But is it a pose just for talk ? is it foreplay ? and if it is foreplay , the score between MF and Others orientations increase in this type . if someone can tell me the type of pose it is , thanks.

STOP TO FAVORIZE THE MF ORIENTATION , FF PAY THE SAME PRICE THAN THEM AS ALL OTHERS ORIENTATIONS !!!!
Urban
: 329

« #1 : February 10, 2012, 07:08:31 PM »

Je me lance :)

Jolie pose avec des options intéressantes, c'est juste dommage que les avatars soient en sous vêtements (mais bon). Pour les genres MF/MS je pense que la version FF est dans les cartons et devrais arriver bientôt.
Donc si tu aime les poses un peut câlines je pense que tu devrais aimer ;).

Sorry but i was more easy to answer Rukya in french :)
Rukya

Paddle Queen

« #2 : February 10, 2012, 08:08:33 PM »

so its a foreplay pose , this mean 5 for MF and 2 for the others  ;D (maybe 0 for MM i dont know)

hope they'll give us if its a good pose , and with the same moves than hétéros

STOP TO FAVORIZE THE MF ORIENTATION , FF PAY THE SAME PRICE THAN THEM AS ALL OTHERS ORIENTATIONS !!!!
TightFit74
: 2415

« #3 : February 12, 2012, 11:00:50 AM »

first thing they do with a new pose that is adaptable for more genders and orientations, is to release it as a mf-ms pose

and I quite like this one.. it allows the time and the actions to talk before jumping into the action. Finally some moves that are slow and sensual. I do hope this one will be adapted for the other orientations as well, because it's great..

The mind... the most powerful Aphrodisiac...
hentaiboy69
: 7883

« #4 : February 12, 2012, 11:22:15 AM »

Tight, i can see why you like it.......but honestly, there is something wrong whit the releas:i don't see why the dev-team had allways give us a "partial" upgrade. honestly, i prefer wait a little more, but have the pose for all the gender combinations. slow upgrade time, but more appreciated!

Lover
: 10350

« #5 : February 12, 2012, 02:40:06 PM »

With some poses I can see a good reason to publish it for special genders first. But I can't see any reason, why they didn't gave this delightful pose for FF and MM too!

hentaiboy69

« #6 : February 12, 2012, 03:04:42 PM »

And don't forget SS......   :P

Lover

« #7 : February 13, 2012, 02:43:20 AM »

Sorry HB:) Of course, I was talking about all genders!

Rukya

Paddle Queen

« #8 : February 13, 2012, 09:03:54 PM »

so if its a good pose , maybe i'll buy it if we have the chance to have it  ;D

Rukya

Paddle Queen

« #9 : February 17, 2012, 11:32:14 PM »

i dont know where write this so i do here  ;D

Have you constated that since few weeks , when a pose is given , nobody talk of it . What happen ? Everybody is shy or is there no right to talk of new poses ?

Keiko
: 316

Independent Fashion Designer

« #10 : February 18, 2012, 01:22:42 AM »

Check the "Shemales and Their Lovers" Board, Rukya.

http://www.funnyadultgamesplay.com/forum/index.php/topic,1423.0.html

hentaiboy69

« #11 : February 18, 2012, 04:08:31 AM »

Maybe cause we have just some conversion and not a new one!? the last new one was "let's talk" and we don't have new pose from....mmmhhh...2 or 3 week

Lover

« #12 : February 18, 2012, 05:44:40 AM »

Rukya, as Keiko added the link ti shemales pose we have the same for FM. Also I added the poll (which also means we talk and discuss about it) for the new pose and the update of spoon.
We didn't add this for MM that's true. I think the best is our homo friends do it, cuase it's their special thread.

And of course, you also may start a thread, a poll or whatever you like about a pose ;)

Rukya

Paddle Queen

« #13 : February 18, 2012, 10:09:43 AM »

a poll ? naaa no use it seem actually , and anyway i dont know wow do this lol  ;D

Lover

« #14 : February 19, 2012, 06:13:30 AM »

Look here :D  http://www.funnyadultgamesplay.com/forum/index.php/topic,1405.0.html

: [1] 2 3 ... 14  
« previous next »
: