*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Discussions about AChat
| |-+  Share your creative ideas (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  infos needed
« previous next »
: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 14
: infos needed  ( 99112 )
Bear
: 3856

« #30 : March 07, 2012, 10:09:58 PM »

The developer threads which are stikies above here have this instruction from Suzi:

"Do you have a new threesome pose idea? Post it here.
Later on, we'll create a poll from this topic, and the winner will be added to the system.

Important:
- add a short name for the suggested pose
- include a short (5-10 lines) description of the base pose, and the action
"

So if you have a pose well thought out... by all means add them to the right developer thread here in this section.

The problem we have is a lot of poses suggestions are kicked in with a picture.. and not thought out... which is one reason I mentioned that perhaps we needed a less formal thread for kicking ideas around.  that gives a good way to work on something to meet the developers statement. This could be created under the individual orientations... or here in the creative idea section...

It could work either way... the woman with woman thread has a nice discussion going on about MF pose conversion... to me it is appropriate there.. a woman to woman topic...so I can see a workshop thread for specific pose development talk there practical.

note: I labeled the thread as "Group Play" which includes 3some play, but can be used for other larger group poses if they are released at a future date

as to where FFF poses might go... it could be discussed in either thread... a point open for discussion... though I think personally it should be in the Group play

Rukya
: 2891

Paddle Queen

« #31 : March 07, 2012, 10:13:59 PM »

thanks for the anwser , and dont worry for the pics , i dont know how post them here lol

STOP TO FAVORIZE THE MF ORIENTATION , FF PAY THE SAME PRICE THAN THEM AS ALL OTHERS ORIENTATIONS !!!!
Bear
: 3856

« #32 : March 07, 2012, 10:18:50 PM »

If you need help with adding a pic.. PM a request  or ask me online... and I'll try to walk you through it. Just remember it must exist on a website somewhere.

Lover
: 10350

« #33 : March 07, 2012, 11:02:25 PM »

You may also look to the support board. In the quick-start  guide I made for this forum you find a step by step introduction.

Rukya

Paddle Queen

« #34 : March 07, 2012, 11:15:21 PM »

thanks both of you , i'll go throw an eye today .

STOP TO FAVORIZE THE MF ORIENTATION , FF PAY THE SAME PRICE THAN THEM AS ALL OTHERS ORIENTATIONS !!!!
Rukya

Paddle Queen

« #35 : March 08, 2012, 08:50:02 AM »

as promise , i have success to post a pic , now i erase he topic who is useless  :)

Rukya

Paddle Queen

« #36 : March 08, 2012, 02:11:51 PM »

seeing how helpfull was your anwsers here , i ask myself : how about create a spécific topic who stay in the first page where newcomers can ask infos on how do a thing ?

hentaiboy69
: 7883

« #37 : March 08, 2012, 03:02:25 PM »

mmmmh, it can be a little mess if we have so many subject........that doen't mean it's not a good idea, but we have to work on it!

Lover

« #38 : March 08, 2012, 07:53:05 PM »

Rukya, I'm not sure... isn't that the reason I'm making the quick-start guide for this forum? Perhaps it's a bit hidden, but this problem might be solved very soon.

Rukya

Paddle Queen

« #39 : March 08, 2012, 08:22:06 PM »

true :)

Rukya

Paddle Queen

« #40 : March 25, 2012, 10:30:10 PM »

hmmm one question i ask myself since few weeks maybe someone can anwser  ;D : what is the difference between a topic and a thread ?

Lover

« #41 : March 26, 2012, 10:10:28 AM »

I'm not english native speaker. But for me, the topic is the the theme we're talking about and the thread is the topic including the posts.
But I also use topic and thread for same meaning, as some english native speaker did - I have learned from them:)

hentaiboy69

« #42 : March 26, 2012, 10:41:42 AM »

Mmmh, not so sure, Lover, but maybe is the opposite. to begin a new discussion, you have to use "New topic", so......but i can be wrong!

Lover

« #43 : March 26, 2012, 10:55:57 AM »

HB, we're talking bout the same?!

hentaiboy69

« #44 : March 26, 2012, 10:59:12 AM »

i presume.....  ;D

but topic ant thread confuse me too so often!
« : March 26, 2012, 11:02:16 AM hentaiboy69 »

: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 14  
« previous next »
: