*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Discussions about sex
| |-+  Woman with man in AChat (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  double anal
« previous next »
: [1]
: double anal  ( 5229 )
andreapu
: 2

« : February 12, 2012, 12:20:49 PM »

;D it will be great to have double anal and double vaginal penetrations
« : February 12, 2012, 12:24:26 PM andreapu »
GreenGimmick

« #1 : February 19, 2012, 11:03:44 AM »

Some double pussy and double anal would be a great addition. But honestly they should be additional actions to existing poses not new poses altogether. Oh and lets get some double BJ’s in there as well.
medjai
: 415

« #2 : February 19, 2012, 01:01:49 PM »

Welcome to the forum to both of you andreapu and GreenGimmick .

As for your requests you may want to be more sfecific about poses and option for double penetration, that way people can understand better your idea or vision for something new or something to upgrade. The more spefic you are the better chance you have to get people to support your idea and that way dev-team can have a better picture of what you want and maybe take it in consideration.

The perfect way to do that would be find a picture that shows what you want and then put a list of options that can be made in that pose  ;)
hentaiboy69
: 7883

« #3 : February 19, 2012, 03:49:33 PM »

madjay is right.......more you explain your suggestion, more we can help the dev-team.

btw, your idea is good for 3some or adding the use of a dildo in a couple pose.

GreenGimmick

« #4 : February 19, 2012, 08:20:26 PM »

Thanks for the welcome medjai and hentaiboy. I can’t speak for andreapu but I’ll try to expand on my ideas. When I say Double Anal or Pussy I of course mean two people, with dicks, dildos, or a combination of the two, penetrating either the anus or pussy as the same time.

Now Double Penetration poses already exist for the players where one player can penetrate pussy and the other player the ass. I’m suggesting an action on the right menu during the game where a player can click to penetrate the pussy or the ass, in addition to the normal position they would be in while performing the pose. I suggest this instead of creating new poses we would need to purchase, but I can understand there may be some programming issues.
: [1]  
« previous next »
: