*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Organizations & Events
| |-+  Groups & Families (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  The Nymphomania Sex Police (NSPD)
« previous next »
: 1 ... 18 19 [20] 21 22 ... 29
: The Nymphomania Sex Police (NSPD)  ( 260942 )
Pafe
: 548

« #285 : June 08, 2012, 05:05:05 AM »

Hiya's...

We were patrolling the border again last night, and checked the "sneaky cam".  We didn't catch any more pictures, and the batteries were still fully charged.

We did notice a few parked automobiles (sorry Adera), and asked a few questions, but no one spotted anything odd.

We were just about to end our shift when we noticed something strange in the sky.  It was a streak of light that went across the sky and then flashed out.  Cpl. Satoire managed to snap a picture of the flash.

As we were departing the area, we saw an odd set of lights, which appeard to be eyes that were looking at us.  When we stopped, it got even stranger.  We got a photo of that, too.

If anyone has any information they wish to share, please feel free to do so.  We could use everyone's help.

Thanks for letting me share,
Pafe

Adera
: 3047

« #286 : June 08, 2012, 05:13:13 AM »

I didn't notice much of the surroundings, if there was anything special by the stargazing spot that is... I was somewhat preoccupied. ::)

We did notice a few parked automobiles (sorry Adera), and asked a few questions, but no one spotted anything odd.

You don't have to be sorry, I'm just trying to play around here as well. :P
« : June 08, 2012, 05:21:42 AM Adera »
taztexan
: 154

« #287 : June 08, 2012, 08:58:55 AM »

Gotta be careful lying out in that heat...........

Wouldn't want you to get "Vulcanised"

rofl!

*dances away, waving my ivy at you and flouncing my hair*

Did I mention I'm very thorough in my investigations with plenty of probing questions and lots of application of spf to prevent spoiling the specimen during intetogation..  8)

On assignement..

Lt. Taz, Spermicide Detective Div.  -  The devilish Texan  =)~
taztexan

« #288 : June 08, 2012, 09:03:12 AM »

I'll be heading to the border this weekend for more thorough investigation of the recent anomalies the Bunny division has reported. May need you two Sargent's *ass*istance in this border probe. Be prepared with your notes and observations. Sgt Satoire, I may need to speak with you privately first. Sgt Pafe has been interviewed and I will need your perspective on the matter also...

The saga continues as this assignment progresses....

Azrielle
: 262

NSPD - Retired

« #289 : June 08, 2012, 04:31:04 PM »

While the McLaren is fast, (and sadly, the insurance company is still looking for who is to blame for all that damage done to it). This latest NSPD vehicle was just begging me to take it for a test drive.

UHMMM... I think I may have been responsible for that blinding flash of light in the sky. I profusely appologise if this caused any problems on the ground. The after-burners of the Pyrotomic drive do provide a rather bright blue trail. I think its a side effect of the Tesla Coils and not the Rocket Fuel.

... And unless I'm not mistaken Taz, CPL Satiore will not be due for promotion until the McLaren is roadworthy once again.

Mwah!
Az.

Coming Soon to a Shop Near You! Mwah!
taztexan

« #290 : June 08, 2012, 10:52:40 PM »

... And unless I'm not mistaken Taz, CPL Satiore will not be due for promotion until the McLaren is roadworthy once again.

Mwah!
Az.

Oh I'm sure she'll be promoted soon... is why I think of her as higher than her current rank..  8)

Pafe

« #291 : June 09, 2012, 04:44:19 AM »

Hiya's...

On patrol in the Alpha Quadrant, investigating the flash.

From the pieces of the FLIR camera, our gadget guy cobbled together an Ion Detector which, hopefully will enable us to find the area that the flash occured in.  If there are trace ions there we should be able to track them.

One of the great things of being in space is the weightlessness.  Case in point:  My butterfingered partner dropped the Ion Detector from her pedal rocket and it did not get damaged.  It just floated and was easily retrieved.

The investigation continues... and we could use everyone's help.

Pafe
« : June 09, 2012, 05:03:33 AM Pafe »

taztexan

« #292 : June 10, 2012, 02:18:11 AM »

Conferred with bunny division in Alpha Quadrant...  lots of deep probes were performed and samples taken...  Ion detector wasn't totally trusted but seems functional.. have new technology to program it with and took possession of it... once software is loaded.. will return to Bunny squad...  they will both need to retrieve it.. for instructions on it's new... functions... very intricate programming.. will take awhile to teach, could take a couple hours at least...  ;)

Back to my space ship/yacht... NCC Majestic SeaStallion.... Space Cowboy incognito.. and on case....

tangoracer
: 3444

« #293 : June 10, 2012, 11:11:26 AM »

Corporal Tango

Finally makes it to the Alpha Quadrant 
Give the Bunny division all the back up he can give them . Still no clue's on the Robot thief's but will help it ever way i can

Corporal Tango off to patrol the outer border

bluedenim
: 3007

« #294 : June 10, 2012, 12:18:42 PM »

Poison Ivy:

As almost all the NSPD is spaced out, I am wreaking havoc with the "innocent" citizens left behind....

The notches on my bedpost are legion!

MWA HA HA HA HA!

I love to be dominated, my mission is to serve .
Pafe

« #295 : June 10, 2012, 01:56:07 PM »

Hiya's...

Taz and Tango, we're glad you're here.  We're hoping others will soon join us.  HB, when you get into space, please keep your eyes open and report any strange happenings.  Thanks  :)

We took another trip to the border where we spotted the strange flash the other night.  It was early in the morning and we caught this:

Thanks to the new rockets and the ion detector we were able to track the ion signature of what appeared to be a strange ship of some sort.  We tracked it to the Beta Quadrant and managed to get a picture of the craft before it blinked out.

We're hoping the launch of the Beta Quadrant Space Dock happens soon.  We had to abort our tracking to have enough energy left to get to the Alpha Quadrant Space Dock.  Either that or we need to pack more donuts.

Poison Ivy... this is AChat... there are no innocent citizens... and you should join us... we could use your savvy and wit. :P

Pafe
« : June 10, 2012, 03:27:23 PM Pafe »

mrsexlover
: 4985

« #296 : June 10, 2012, 09:24:52 PM »

Poison Ivy:

As almost all the NSPD is spaced out, I am wreaking havoc with the "innocent" citizens left behind....

MWA HA HA HA HA!

Don't get your hopes up that much Blue.

The CSI's are still on earth and we are getting more and more DNA sample's with our swabsticks to reveal your thru identity.

And we do back up the members of the bunny division who are still on earth, so you gonna be caught soon.  :P

mrsexlover, loving all girls, any shape,size or color

Come and join the chat at the town sqaure http://achatsquare.chatango.com
taztexan

« #297 : June 11, 2012, 06:54:55 AM »

Poison Ivy:

MWA HA HA HA HA!

Now I've made several trips back to earth, blue. My new spaceship/yacht the NCC Majestic SeaStallion is state of the art with the latest warp drive technology and can be back to earth in the blink of an eye. In fact our paths have crossed on a couple occassion and yet to have my interview with you. What's up with that? =)~

I'm sure your weekend was indeed legion but never complete without the devilish Texan's input.. I see a spermicidal incident in your very near future.. let's investigate it ASAP!!  ;)

« : June 11, 2012, 06:56:58 AM taztexan »

Pafe

« #298 : June 11, 2012, 08:57:33 AM »

Hiya's...

On Patrol in the Alpha Quadrant

New rockets and...  Look!!  Yea!!!  Donuts!!!

We did find a small trace of the ion signature, but our detector is not powerful enough to track it.  We need a stronger probe.  Nothing else to report.

Pafe

taztexan

« #299 : June 11, 2012, 10:45:07 AM »

There are some new features added to the ion detector that you may be unaware of Sgt Pafe, sometime you and Cpl Satoire will need to step on to my ship for more "in depth" training on it's many features in collecting data. Should be a very stimulating and pleasurable experience for you both. Drop me a note when you would like to setup the training session. I'm sure I can fit you both into my very busy schedule here lately..

Space Cowboy Lt. Taz -  Spericide Detective in  charge and livin large..

: 1 ... 18 19 [20] 21 22 ... 29  
« previous next »
: