*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Discussions about sex
| |-+  Everything about sex and love (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  Always Love Your Spouse...
« previous next »
: 1 2 [3]
: Always Love Your Spouse...  ( 21039 )
sm3369
: 50

« #30 : July 06, 2012, 03:18:48 AM »

I don't believe they give a chapel, church, convent or something like that.
But what a bout a new room, with more romantic interieur (for those who like it)? We have room extras now, so a room, looking like a wonderful wedding suite with a big bed, candles, dimmed lights (a bit darker then the rooms suddenly are) would be a good beginning.

Mike, it's great you found something special in this short time. If you want a wedding cerenomy, ask me, I will be your priest ;)

My spouse & I have been together since September 2011. She's very special to me in many ways. One thing I like to do as far as rooms go is to recognize my room as our room, or our home, because that's what it is for us. It's our sanctuary of of love & a safety net for us to share as a loving couple. As Lover said, some special room extras would be nice to get, as well as maybe some different settings. Example, in the city skyline room, why not create the option for snow outside during the Winter months? Being from New York City, I see my share of snow. It's little things like this that would help create a special. loving environment for you & that special person, not even necessarily a spouse. A special friend, or a special lover.

And yes Lover......I might just take you up on your offer to be a priest for a wedding ceremony for Chantall & myself. I'll let you know when & where. It'll probably take place on our yacht  ;).

I am amazed at just how many individuals ruin every new day with yesterday..........
Lover
: 10350

« #31 : July 06, 2012, 10:40:57 AM »

I galdly will be your priest. My yacht might be a perfect place for it - of course you may stay overnight, I'll leave it, so you both are alone...

: 1 2 [3]  
« previous next »
: