*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Discussions about sex
| |-+  Everything about sex and love (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  Always Love Your Spouse...
« previous next »
: [1] 2 3
: Always Love Your Spouse...  ( 21040 )
mikekhaze
: 58

Death Is Only The Beginning

« : February 24, 2012, 10:05:35 AM »

hi im Mikekhaze,,       

as u may know AChat has friends, lovers and spouse.. but when i first try achat i think its just some random 3d sex game,

till i met her,

she was my friend i began to ignore her cos i felt happy roaming around looking for people to love(aka sex)..

but while i was happily involve with so many people i began to learn how the people here treats us..

sooner but not later i met her again,, this time i was wondering if she has forgotten me,, surprisingly she didn't, i was curious to why,, why of all guys she was there when i was happy even when i was so down n lonely i just ask her and viola,, she agreed to be my spouse..

like many others i have met she is rather different,, she may not be the perfect avatar for people to see but she is an avatar who is dear to me,, than i realize there are many other ladies with many potential lover for my spouse to be..

i treasure every partner that ever step into a room with me and also i respected them as they will before me..

i hope to continue a member of achat as pleasurable as it is, we premiums should be allowed to have a marriage like for a pose o a room special totally on marriage...

hehehehehehehehe

i hope u enjoy this, true story...
the gerl now she my wife, who is it.. well thats my secret...

Life can only measure from the depth of one self, knowing what we seek may shine the freedom within...
mikekhaze

« #1 : February 24, 2012, 10:07:30 AM »

ouhh yea this was when i was a free user n has no A$.. hehehe

Life can only measure from the depth of one self, knowing what we seek may shine the freedom within...
hentaiboy69
: 7883

« #2 : February 24, 2012, 10:20:52 AM »

Well, mikekhaze, wellcome in the forum!

Nice to hear you have found someone special and you share whit her a wonderfull experience!

mikekhaze

« #3 : February 24, 2012, 10:33:06 AM »

ohh well thank you i found her too a special way,, yet all that has happen i regret it.. i may sound like im a goner but as a guy i realize how cruel people can be and its some people who made small difference to my life whether its here or real world,, i hope i rewind n jus stick with her alone... but still im surprised to see a reply from a fellow mate thanks again it means alot to me sharing how i met her n btw its been a wonderful 2 months of knowing someone like her...

hentaiboy69

« #4 : February 24, 2012, 10:46:07 AM »

Don't be surprised.....i bet soon ther are lot of replay here! some just to say wellcome, other to share their experience!

Keiko
: 316

Independent Fashion Designer

« #5 : February 24, 2012, 11:26:14 AM »

I'm surprised you didn't hear my knees knocking together loudly from how much I was shivering, standing in the snow, Medjai. Tehehe.  :D

The idea to add specific wedding-oriented poses would make sense for people who want to recreate the traditional ceremony with their spouse, but the developers would have to weigh the cost of their time and effort to create the poses, chapel, etc. And weigh it with the importance and relativity to their community. Will monogamy win over polygamy? Or even Polyfidelity? (I know you can have more than 1 spouse but I'm speaking in the traditional sense.) I have suggested this before, but I think it will be easier to role play a wedding through dialogue than expect AChat to create a wedding theme any time soon. Just my opinion.

Oh, and yes, I have designed a few banners before.
« : February 24, 2012, 01:41:18 PM Keiko »

hentaiboy69

« #6 : February 24, 2012, 11:42:34 AM »

Wow Keiko.....that's a great suggestion!

mikekhaze

« #7 : February 24, 2012, 11:45:50 AM »

once again i say thank you... but well yea havin a room tat is a church would be cool dont u agree,, plus as a AChat user we well get married that so very little n i hope they create a room.. like a chapel,, but wat different bout this room is we cant use any sex poses only marriage, dance, foreplay and lastly pampered.. wat i hope to see is a few places been added like vacation or like the game sims3 where an avatar can choice where it want can be either a room, masterbed room kitchen sex, bathroom sex hey i know here not the place but wen i jus think bout it i say it.. so i hope u guys would reconsider it n make it a happening thing..

thank you

hentaiboy69

« #8 : February 24, 2012, 12:00:35 PM »

uh uh uh! fresh meet for usual suggestion!

mikekhaze, take a look at this tread for room
http://www.funnyadultgamesplay.com/forum/index.php/topic,871.0.html
there is another other  for clothes
http://www.funnyadultgamesplay.com/forum/index.php/topic,869.0.html
and at last my personal view of a room for spouse:
i like to share, for me and my spose, a place we can call our home! i know what u are thinking....set the same room! i know this is the fast and easy way to do it, but at the end i don't like it to much, cause u can't add your personal touch in it! i mean, i really like the room whit the view on the city, it's fantastic!, but i like the bed whit tiger sheet too, but this one is in a different room and i can't set it into another. now, recently dev-team had releas some room stuff for Christmas, new year and Valentine's day and i appreciate them. But i really miss an house whit my pretty wife!
« : February 24, 2012, 12:03:52 PM hentaiboy69 »

medjai
: 415

« #9 : February 24, 2012, 12:02:51 PM »

Welcome to the forum mikekhaze   ;)

The cabin like Keiko suggested it's a great private room for just the two of you to set up, looks like she just described my cabin....hey where you peeking from the window the other day Keiko?  :P

I met my spouse as friend too but she conquered me immidiately from day 1 eheheheh I'm happy you met a special one too and wish you great things and special moments wit her  ;)
mikekhaze

« #10 : February 24, 2012, 12:34:50 PM »

well i wont be here in forum if medjai n tightfit  didnt  ask bout it n hey im jus a junior member here,, i know many guys n gerls haf special experience here in the game and i know there are many other users and as for the cabin wise well i own a house in the hollywood mansion in AChat... lolxx but no worries like many others the very first partner will be the best one u have so far....

mikekhaze

« #11 : February 24, 2012, 12:41:16 PM »

btw keiko u create banners huh,,

Keiko
: 316

Independent Fashion Designer

« #12 : February 24, 2012, 12:56:34 PM »

I'm surprised you didn't hear my knees knocking together loudly from how much I was shivering, standing in the snow, Medjai. Tehehe.  :D

The idea to add specific wedding-oriented poses would make sense for people who want to recreate the traditional ceremony with their spouse, but the developers would have to weigh the cost of their time and effort to create the poses, chapel, etc. And weigh it with the importance and relativity to their community. Will monogamy win over polygamy? (I know you can have more than 1 spouse but I'm speaking in the traditional sense.) I have suggested this before, but I think it will be easier to role play a wedding through dialogue than expect AChat to create a wedding theme any time soon. Just my opinion.

Oh, and yes, I have designed a few banners before.

medjai
: 415

« #13 : February 24, 2012, 01:09:33 PM »

Well next time try knocking I'll let you in...maybe join too ehehehe, don't want you to freeze out there, just make sure to knock hard I might not hear you if I'm with my spouse in there  ;)

Monogamy in achat seems to be pretty rare so probably we'll never have a chapel for a traditional merriege but like Keiko said you can set up a beautiful merriege with descriptive rp, if there's is a language barrier maybe prepare your decritption of the cerimony ealier so you can go over it and correct it if you don't like it
bluedenim
: 3007

« #14 : February 24, 2012, 01:22:59 PM »

I dunno, seems to me I see several monogamic marriages on here, lots of banners declaring such!

I love to be dominated, my mission is to serve .
: [1] 2 3  
« previous next »
: