*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Discussions about AChat
| |-+  Share your creative ideas (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  Forum Etiquette 101
« previous next »
: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6
: Forum Etiquette 101  ( 43450 )
hentaiboy69
: 7883

« #45 : March 02, 2012, 07:21:24 AM »

Rulya, she mean she wasn't wait something in particular.........mine are not the good word to explain it, sorry.

Janine Dee
: 2541

« #46 : March 02, 2012, 07:25:59 AM »

So from what I am reading most everyone agrees with the ideas posted, but hates us for the way we delivered them?

At this point I'm pretty cool with that.

Because if being the villain can actually finally generate some action on this OT problem I'll wear that black hat, and if it doesn't I'll feel better leaving at least having spoke my peace.

Bathed in moonlight
I'm proclaimed by angels cry
Think well
Do take your time
Because your soul
will be mine the day you die

Kamelot, Descent of the Archangel
Janine Dee

« #47 : March 02, 2012, 07:39:44 AM »

My "family" is saying that they'd rather see me go then move an OT post to an OT section.

Bathed in moonlight
Think well
Do take your time
Because your soul

susy_a
Administrator
: 101

« #48 : March 02, 2012, 07:47:32 AM »

I think there are a lot of good ideas in the first post, but nobody will get any punishment if she/he won't comply with the ideas laid out here, as long as the official rules are not hurt.
Janine Dee

« #49 : March 02, 2012, 07:57:35 AM »

To susy's comment I will say that I have always taken pride in our ability to moderate ourselves, and I sincerely hope it continues.

To Rukya, and we haven't been saying any of the horrible things you've been attributing to our "tone", but we have said that if things don't change we won't be staying, and interpreting the "tone" of your replies you seem okay with that.

Bathed in moonlight
Think well
Do take your time
Because your soul

hentaiboy69

« #50 : March 02, 2012, 08:07:23 AM »

The only one who had said wan left forum (and maybe game!? this is what i have understand!) is Zinah and she write it clearly. i'm sorry of that and like me others, i'm sure.

No one had ask to others users to leave, not in our power doing it, but it's clear from today post the atmosphere is really changed: we have our space where we can continue to "play" as we usually do, like "blue's house" and the "NSPD" tread. There we can be more free cause those place are made for it.

first and only post here : tc and i'll see you in game , hehe its always nice to dance with you :)
Why!? there is no reason for it......it's just cause you are angry, nothing more, i think

I'd like to make a personal request to all: please, stop talking about "Council", "family".......at my eyes this are ridicoluos terms in a forum! i really appreciate it, thanks ladies and gentlemen!

I had see susy's post and she is right: the world of the first post are heavy (a lot!) and it's not easy to handle them. But i think we can find the right way for doing it, just need to work all togheter.
« : March 02, 2012, 08:48:30 AM hentaiboy69 »

Adera
: 3047

« #51 : March 02, 2012, 08:15:15 AM »

Thanks for the input susy. :)

I've also found it nice how we've been able to moderate ourselves and I also hope it continues.
hentaiboy69

« #52 : March 02, 2012, 08:37:39 AM »

uuh hentai , hehe here i dont say goodbye lol , its just i could'nt anwser to medjai in the "hospital" topic cause its closed
surprised cause that was the NSPD post......that's all!

Adera, yes, we have to do our best by ourself. not only for the freedom we have in the forum, but to work and make achat mooore good for us and for new users. it's hard, we can argue so much (we are doing it from yesterday....lol!) but i bet we can do it!
« : March 02, 2012, 08:46:36 AM hentaiboy69 »

Janine Dee

« #53 : March 02, 2012, 08:51:29 AM »

Page 3, Bear's post, he had said he had left, and came back for this thread.

In my very first post on the subject I said I have been getting ready to leave.

Tight stated it plainly in his most recent.

Pafe in her first post on the subject said the OT nearly kept her from bothering with the Forum.

Now while we've had pages and pages on our "tone" the fact that with Zinah added in you have 2 gone, 2 ready to go, and one (a newbie) nearly driven off before she ever started posting, and in all those pages about all the horrible things our "tone" communicated those people were ignored. Which to me sets the "tone" that they are not as important as the right to post what you want, when you want, where you want to.

And honestly if our "tone" is going to be read into I'm going to read right back. If I'm only supposed to talk about what was clearly stated I'll only do so when I'm shown the same respect.

Bathed in moonlight
Think well
Do take your time
Because your soul

hentaiboy69

« #54 : March 02, 2012, 09:06:11 AM »

Janine, i know all that, and i was imagine there was something strange recently in the air.....to much peoples who usually post here were missing.

honestly, i have to admit, yesterday i was tempted to not submit at the contest, cause atfter the first read of the "letter", i was upset bt not for the world you used, but for how it come out so suddenly, like a stone on my head. but i had take time, think on it (it hurt cause i know i have my fault....i admit it!) and come out i have to agree whit that "letter".

Janine Dee

« #55 : March 02, 2012, 09:22:28 AM »

And we honestly didn't WANT to hurt anyone, but people were already being hurt. I can't help but compare this topic to an poorly set bone, or an infected wound. The bone has to be re-broken, or the wound has to be lanced and the infection drained for there to be actual healing.

Because we may be hated, but  action IS finally coming about.

Bathed in moonlight
Think well
Do take your time
Because your soul

Jacquesza
: 50

« #56 : March 02, 2012, 09:42:41 AM »

I think it might be time to forgive and forget, everyone has had their say. Time to move on  ;D

Jacques.
hentaiboy69

« #57 : March 02, 2012, 09:48:45 AM »

I trust you, i'm sure you all don't wanna hurt anyone.

I think it's time to stop arguing and become propositive!

And here are my two cents:

basically, for first i see the structure of the forum a little wrong: this is how is it now

Please read first! - nothing to say on this......

Discussions about sex - why the treads on new released poses are here!? i think it suit more on the "Discussions about AChat". plus, it will be good if we can  have a subsection for the story and contest. aaand have the fun stuff here, well till they are linked whit sex and achat.

Discussions about AChat - Here we have all the serious stuff: new suggestion, poll about new release and all about who can help make better our wonderfull achat.

Support - nothing to say on this......

Off-Topic - nothing to say on this......

Announcements - really needed!? at the moment, the only one section whitout meaning.

a way to make our flirt when someone give to our mind an hard hit!? maybe a quote, adding a link to the original post! dunno if it wil be the same, but it can help! if a post or two sometimes (every 2 or 3 page, for example) go OT, i don't think it's a big problem, the real mess is when we go off topic too long.

I'll hope i can read  suggestion from now on and no other arguing post.

HB
« : March 02, 2012, 10:05:10 AM hentaiboy69 »

Lover
: 10350

« #58 : March 02, 2012, 09:58:43 AM »

Well said Jacquesza and HB :)

I agree with your idea HB, just one point I see different:
Please read first needs at least 2 threads:
- An overview about the forum in general (where to post which idea, question, discussion....) it might be a big help for newbies

The new poses/updates can stay in Discussions about sex, but in a subsection as you also mentioned the erotic story board there.

If we also move the new poses to Discussions about AChat it might be too confusing after short time.
That's my opinion.

hentaiboy69

« #59 : March 02, 2012, 10:07:52 AM »

edited here and there.....

when i was talking about new poses, i mean the one released. in lot of them we had say there are things to set up or full rewark. which section is better then the "Discussions about AChat"!? IMO

: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6  
« previous next »
: