*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Discussions about sex
| |-+  Shemales and their lovers in AChat (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  Pampered Shemale
« previous next »
: [1]
: Pampered Shemale  ( 4419 )
nathalie4you
: 6

« : March 02, 2012, 07:40:59 AM »

Why in F - M there are so many poses and in F - S so little? It is so enoying that a woman can not give a blowjob e.g. to her shemale lover.. She can not sit with him on a sofa seat ... she can not pamper him... This should change...
Adera
: 3047

« #1 : March 02, 2012, 07:53:00 AM »

It might very well change, we've asked for poses like this before and they might very well come in time, though we have to be patient.

To be honest I rather see some F-F poses made for S-F, like the double ended dildo pose, but that's me.

Btw, why do you refer to shemales as "he" and "him"?
hentaiboy69
: 7883

« #2 : March 02, 2012, 08:54:16 AM »

Maybe cause it's how she look at shemale.........(my fault maybe a little!? even if i don't know if you, Nathalie, had ever read on my profile i'm a man.....sorry to never had tell you directly!). Adera, this is one of the reason i said shemale here are in a strange "position" and probably in the dev-team there is a similar feeling.

Rukya
: 2891

Paddle Queen

« #3 : March 21, 2012, 10:39:47 PM »

@nathalie : hope for you that you'll have the double ender adapted for you . ant hope to that the dev team can add some anal moves to some poses that FM have and not FF in same poses (ex : crab if i remember well , MF have anal option to this move so why not FF) . I say only FF cause i suppose that for these poses where FM have anal , if they are converted to FS there will be anal for SS too and for MM too  ;D

STOP TO FAVORIZE THE MF ORIENTATION , FF PAY THE SAME PRICE THAN THEM AS ALL OTHERS ORIENTATIONS !!!!
: [1]  
« previous next »
: