*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Discussions about sex
| |-+  Woman with man in AChat (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  ANNOUNCEMENT
« previous next »
: [1]
: ANNOUNCEMENT  ( 7073 )
Bear
: 3856

« : March 02, 2012, 10:56:48 PM »

As you might note I have been appointed as the thread Moderator... for this and four other subsections under Discussions about Sex.

I hope to do my best in this service,... yet am not rushing into quick decisions as to the level  of implementation. So for the moment... I am sitting back and taking stock of what I am overseeing...

At this point I am very open to listening to suggestions as to directions you might like to see here. So feel free to PM me with suggestions  or post below... lets try to create yet a site,... fun,... informative and creative...

TightFit74
: 2415

« #1 : March 03, 2012, 04:15:52 PM »

Congrats are due Bear,

so congrats. I know that you will take good care of the ideas, suggestions and topics in these threads. Good luck!

Tight

The mind... the most powerful Aphrodisiac...
Azrielle
: 262

NSPD - Retired

« #2 : March 07, 2012, 12:17:43 PM »

Congrats Bear! MWAH! (and Huggles too!)

you realise of course, that I am going to be making suggestions for poses and adding my 3 cents worth all over this sub-forum...

hehehe
Az.

Coming Soon to a Shop Near You! Mwah!
Bear

« #3 : March 07, 2012, 12:30:36 PM »

Good post away girl...

As an FYI I have looked over the threads here and will move some around... I have requested the creation of a Group play topic since the variations ofeer some cross over... and just would be easier to avoid the potential of double threads in differing orientations.

I'll post changes here as I do  just so folks understand where the threads have shifted to...

There honestly isn't much to change but a couple threads actually expand beyond simple FM play and should be located where those of other orientations might be more likely to look and join in.

Bear

« #4 : March 08, 2012, 11:01:44 AM »

FYI the movement notices will be on for a short bit only.. just as an easy notification to indicate the thread has moved here as I shuffle things around. I intend on deleting them after a week..

evilbaby
: 32

« #5 : March 14, 2012, 11:47:25 AM »

Gratz our little bear..
umm and big one too  :)
Good Luck(You will need it when working on our mistakes) :P

Question:Who is the best moderator?

Love and sex same drugs...
: 167

« #6 : March 14, 2012, 02:10:45 PM »

The best Mod is the person at the keyboard.  In other words:  Mod yourself so they don't have to.

prias
: 317

« #7 : March 17, 2012, 06:00:29 AM »

Congrats Bear!
: [1]  
« previous next »
: