*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Discussions about AChat
| |-+  Share your creative ideas (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  AChat Subscription Info
« previous next »
: [1]
: AChat Subscription Info  ( 6120 )
Pafe
: 548

« : March 08, 2012, 05:27:38 AM »

Hiya's...

I 'm not sure if this is the right place for this, but I'm going to go ahead and post this here.  I have a suggestion for the AChat Member Profile Page.  I'm not talking about the one in the game, or the one here in the Forum.  I am talking about the one that you access to do gifting or manage your online picture.

Would it be possible to include something there showing how many days are left on my subscription?  Or perhaps, a Subscription Expiration Date?  Or perhaps even, just a date showing when I started my subscription?  I can not find anything there with that information.  That would enable me to assure that my subscription will not lapse, and also allow me to add AChat to my budget.

Thanks for letting me share,
Pafe

TightFit74
: 2415

« #1 : March 08, 2012, 06:01:44 AM »

Pafe,

up to now there is no notification of your subsciption close to being expired. The only notification there is, is the message displayed when you log in and your sub has reached it's end. It would indeed be nice to know upfront, though you can only renew your sub, once the previous one is finished. This doesn't apply to the monthly subscription, which is continuous.

But from my own experience, when you subscribed for a year, the date of starting the sub, doesn't always stick in my mind and I don't find it that important, to put it down on my calendar *giggles* could raise some eyebrows  and might need a delicate way of evading too direct questions.

I do think it is posted in the right board, though it could well be posted in the support thread of the forum. ino this board also covers how the forum and online profile pages work. If this function is added, maybe Lover can add itto his quick guide for the forum to explain what the unction is for. Might also draw more people to the site, as it would be a means to check the remaining period of your sub. I would prefer that option, being able to see how many days are left..

The mind... the most powerful Aphrodisiac...
hentaiboy69
: 7883

« #2 : March 08, 2012, 06:32:47 AM »

Ok, a little help for the one of us who wanna see when our subscription started.

AChat subscription info

Here you can see the "Account management" (directly under the Buy A$ button): it have 3 sub categories and the one in the middle is the "Recent purchases".

Click it and you can see all the stuff you have bougth and the gift or the A$ you bougth in two separate windows.

Move to the second one and look in it: on the left, you can see the date of your operation, a small icon who identify the operation (subscription, gift, buoght A$), a description and the A$ you gain.

My personal subscription:

Aug-30 2011       Funding   Account funding by 1-year subscription   6000
« : March 09, 2012, 03:04:02 PM hentaiboy69 »

TightFit74
: 2415

« #3 : March 08, 2012, 07:01:28 AM »

Pafe,

does that help? Thanks for your answer Hentai..

Lover, maybe you can include this in your quick guide to the forum? I think it is very helpful..

The mind... the most powerful Aphrodisiac...
Pafe
: 548

« #4 : March 08, 2012, 07:19:15 AM »

Hiya's..

Thank you so much!  I love you both.    Yes.  That is exactly the information I am looking for.

Hentai, I really appreciate the time you took to explain this to me *kisses*   

Only, Holy Cow!... I sure have bought a lot of stuff.

Thanks for letting me share,
Pafe

hentaiboy69
: 7883

« #5 : March 08, 2012, 07:26:28 AM »

A pleasure......oh, don't worry about how many stuff you bought.....move to the bottom of the page, the info of A$ are rigth there, separated from your shopping!

Patricia1975
: 385

« #6 : December 31, 2012, 09:48:11 AM »

Im portuguese and live in Portugal.
Im having troubles to buy a Achat premium subscription !!!!
THIS IS NOT MY CARD,BUT ITS THE SAME !
cause my card and most of them in portugal are like this in the front, and the back of card:

PLEASE HELP ME!!!

yours Patricia
: [1]  
« previous next »
: