*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Discussions about sex
| |-+  Shemales and their lovers in AChat (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  Pampered Shemale
« previous next »
: 1 [2]
: What do you think about this pose?
Very nice.   -3 (13%)
Nice but some anal actions would have been nice.   -16 (69.6%)
I don't care.   -1 (4.3%)
I don't like it.   -1 (4.3%)
Other, please specify why in a post.   -2 (8.7%)
: 19

: Pampered Shemale  ( 14471 )
PseRamesses
: 316

me? a lil fuzzy rabbit and a carnivour of lust ;)

« #15 : June 16, 2012, 07:32:41 AM »

And there is a difference that all not all shemales are interested in males performing such an act on them
quite true ...at least in this lil kittens view my sweet papaBear :)

Imagination - the most powerful aphrodisiac in existance
Bear
: 3856

« #16 : June 16, 2012, 01:28:15 PM »

Pse!
So good to hear your voice here again...mmm perhaps you'll need to show me exactly what you mean there...  ;)

Adera
: 3047

« #17 : June 16, 2012, 06:56:58 PM »

What I really like from a man if he is to pamper me is to feels his hands all over me, his kisses, his lips and tongue teasing and nibbling at my skin. I also enjoy it immensely when he plays and pleasures my breasts and nipples and then when he teases my ass. I really like the feeling of being desired as a woman.
PseRamesses
: 316

me? a lil fuzzy rabbit and a carnivour of lust ;)

« #18 : June 17, 2012, 02:07:26 AM »

Pse!
So good to hear your voice here again...mmm perhaps you'll need to show me exactly what you mean there...  ;)
Oh tht would be sweet delight my beloved papaBear. forgive me for staying away, im not gone, just had enough for a while. *fondles him affectianately with loving embraces and playful kisses

Imagination - the most powerful aphrodisiac in existance
: 1 [2]  
« previous next »
: