*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Discussions about sex
| |-+  Shemales and their lovers in AChat (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  Pampered Shemale
« previous next »
: [1] 2
: What do you think about this pose?
Very nice.   -3 (13%)
Nice but some anal actions would have been nice.   -16 (69.6%)
I don't care.   -1 (4.3%)
I don't like it.   -1 (4.3%)
Other, please specify why in a post.   -2 (8.7%)
: 19

: Pampered Shemale  ( 14462 )
Adera
: 3047

« : March 20, 2012, 04:41:09 PM »

What do you think of our new MS pose for A$ 249?

Shemale actions:
  • Enjoy!
  • Fondle hand
  • Leg on partner
  • Fondle face
  • Fondle chest
  • Pinch nipple
  • Massage tit, I must say that the animation is very well done... nice work. :)
  • Fondle thigh
  • Jerk off
  • Grab dick, well that's him grabbing it for you.
  • Suck finger
  • Hands on neck
  • Two faces

The male actions are like the ones in the MF pose though rub pussy is a handjob and lick pussy is suck dick instead. I would have liked it if there had been a tease anus and finger anus as well... but that's me ::). I think the hug was really sweet and the kiss is nice as well. :)

All in all I think the pose is quite nice, though I don't really like how my dick is so centred in the pose but I guess that's to be expected.
« : March 20, 2012, 04:43:08 PM Adera »
Rukya
: 2891

Paddle Queen

« #1 : March 20, 2012, 06:26:04 PM »

some anal actions ? hmmm dont know , its not fully a sex pose . It' a semi foreplay pose so maybe its no use with some anal action  :)

STOP TO FAVORIZE THE MF ORIENTATION , FF PAY THE SAME PRICE THAN THEM AS ALL OTHERS ORIENTATIONS !!!!
Adera

« #2 : March 21, 2012, 01:40:33 AM »

what I meant was for him to be able to massage my anus and finger me, that wouldn't make the pose stray from being a foreplay pose since there is already a jerk off and an action for him to suck me now.
hentaiboy69
: 7883

« #3 : March 21, 2012, 02:16:23 AM »

Something similar to the option we have in the "foreplay" pose.....oh, well, dev-team can allways add it in future!

kittenlepurr
: 280

« #4 : March 21, 2012, 09:18:01 AM »

what I meant was for him to be able to massage my anus and finger me, that wouldn't make the pose stray from being a foreplay pose since there is already a jerk off and an action for him to suck me now.
Hi all :)

Those are great ideas its good that they are adding poses for you to use Adera :).

I would also suggest in addition to the sucking option ... to give the tip a kiss. I like doing it to guys and its a fun tease... so I dont see why it wouldn't work here for you. :)

I have noticed there is very few ... tender foreplay poses across the board and would be nice to go that way.
Adera

« #5 : March 21, 2012, 02:00:01 PM »

Hi kitten. :)

I guess he could have the option of kissing the tip of my dick, though I don't really need that option. ::)
kittenlepurr
: 280

« #6 : March 28, 2012, 11:27:08 AM »

I guess he could have the option of kissing the tip of my dick, though I don't really need that option. ::)

you know what works better for you Adera :) .... I just thought it would be a nice idea. Especially considering I bet there is still a massive lack of poses for shemale + partner.

(I have been in a relationship for a while thats why I haven't been on anything but the forums)
Adera

« #7 : March 28, 2012, 02:39:08 PM »

you know what works better for you Adera :) .... I just thought it would be a nice idea. Especially considering I bet there is still a massive lack of poses for shemale + partner.

Yeah, we are quite low on poses overall.

(I have been in a relationship for a while thats why I haven't been on anything but the forums)

That's wonderful kitten. :)
Luctor
: 59

« #8 : June 12, 2012, 01:00:19 PM »

I have to buy this pose. So I can suck that big shemale cock. :)
Adera

« #9 : June 12, 2012, 01:46:36 PM »

Some of us doesn't have a very big one though. ::)
chien_lubrik
: 223

Evelyne

« #10 : June 12, 2012, 02:26:52 PM »

Yes I agree ... and may I add than some of us consider that the ... manhood ... part of them is not thrilling themselves at all . . . I hope some are, really, but not all .

Anyway, all the other actions are very nice and enjoyable ( for me ) .

Flesh open when Mind Warm
needu2nite
: 3

« #11 : June 12, 2012, 07:17:43 PM »

Had to go with the Other option.
I enjoy the pose nice for a change but being a submissive shemale I prefer to do the pampering although I must admit the pose was used on me a couple of times and well....I did kind of enjoy it :)
Luctor
: 59

« #12 : June 15, 2012, 03:12:50 PM »

Some of us doesn't have a very big one though. ::)
There is a difference between big and very big. ;)
Bear
: 3856

« #13 : June 15, 2012, 07:24:05 PM »

And there is a difference that all not all shemales are interested in males performing such an act on them

hentaiboy69
: 7883

« #14 : June 16, 2012, 02:27:04 AM »

I think the right is in the middle.......some shemale would like to fuck a man ass and others not, probably. but, looking at our friends here in the forum, the second one (like Adera and Eve, really feminine) are more then the first

: [1] 2  
« previous next »
: