*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Discussions about sex
| |-+  Shemales and their lovers in AChat (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  Erotic spanking SS and SF (with updates)
« previous next »
: [1]
: What do you think about the pose and the new updates?
Always liked it and the new updates just makes even better. :P   -11 (84.6%)
It's alright.   -1 (7.7%)
Not for me, though it looks like a good pose.   -1 (7.7%)
I don't care.   -0 (0%)
I don't like it (please specify why)   -0 (0%)
: 9

: Erotic spanking SS and SF (with updates)  ( 9501 )
Adera
: 3047

« : March 23, 2012, 12:00:08 PM »

We just got an update for this pose, thought I'd ask everyone what you think about it? ;)

It doesn't cost any... well unless you don't have the pose already because then you have to buy it for A$ 199.

Must say that I always liked this pose and now it's even better. :P

Oh right, in the SF pose we can't switch roles so the female is the spanker and the shemale the spankee... though I like getting spanked way more so I'm not very unhappy with it. :P

Here's the options in this pose, new and old:

Shemale spanking... hmm kinda forgot the old options but I'll try to fill them in from memory:
  • Massage breast, partners.
  • Spank
  • Quick spank
  • Spank harder
  • Grab throat, and spank hard.
  • Finger asshole
  • Lick back
  • Scrape back
  • Fondle thigh
  • Pinch nipple, your partners
  • Fondle tit, your own that is.
  • Finger quick, lick two of your fingers and then finger your partners asshole with them. :P
  • 2 faces

Shemale spankee:
  • Grab ankle
  • Massage breast, own.
  • Suck dildo
  • Enjoy!
  • Hand on face
  • Legs up
  • Lick ass, now this one I just looove. You bend over even more and she leans down to lick your asshole. :D
  • Suck dildo. You sit up and hold the dildo for her to suck while you're giving her cock a hand job.
  • Oh no! Shake head in a no no action.
  • Straight legs, you straighten your legs and wiggle your butt for her and she spanks you some. :P
  • Kiss, you sit back up and tongue wrestle some with your partner. ;)
  • Shake ass. You spread your legs wide and she rubs your asshole with her fingers, very nice action. :P
  • 2 faces
« : March 24, 2012, 06:47:35 AM Adera »
chien_lubrik
: 223

Evelyne

« #1 : April 19, 2012, 11:22:24 AM »

Hello to all Kinds peoples of the forum .

I really like this pose, de moves during actions feel me like reacting a lot.

The only ... little ... frustration I may have is that, as I am Shemale, I may suck the dildo ... but that's all with it ...
I think a little play with the Toy would be a perfect continuation of the "shake ass" action.

Please accept my humbly regards.

Flesh open when Mind Warm
bluedenim
: 3007

« #2 : April 19, 2012, 01:52:02 PM »

As most of Achat might know, I have always been a big fan of this pose and I am so pleased that I can now share the latest version with my SM Friends. xx

Yes there is room for improvement.... but Thanks DEV Team for this!

ps.
 doing the back-scrape whilst wearing Vampire Gloves................ and then licking all the little scratches..........  ;)

I love to be dominated, my mission is to serve .
Adera

« #3 : April 19, 2012, 03:55:22 PM »

The dildo would indeed be more fun if it could be used by the spanker... to pleasure the spankee. :P
Rukya
: 2891

Paddle Queen

« #4 : April 19, 2012, 09:49:42 PM »

true , i dont see the utility of the dildo in this pose . Or maybe some take pleasure to suck dildos ?

STOP TO FAVORIZE THE MF ORIENTATION , FF PAY THE SAME PRICE THAN THEM AS ALL OTHERS ORIENTATIONS !!!!
Adera

« #5 : April 20, 2012, 01:28:10 AM »

I, and I think chien_lubrik as well where thinking more about the possibility for the spanker to fuck our asses with the dildo if she wanted to do so. Using the dildo like that would be way better than how it's used now imo.
hentaiboy69
: 7883

« #6 : April 20, 2012, 01:56:34 AM »

Mmmmmh, looking at the new option, will be perfect to leave this option

- Suck dildo. You sit up and hold the dildo for her to suck while you're giving her cock a hand job.

and change the other one whit your idea Adera.....imagine the sequence of the action:
kiss
Suck dildo
Dildo  in ass (ok, rude, i know)
[/list]
a good preparation for more fun!

chien_lubrik
: 223

Evelyne

« #7 : April 22, 2012, 08:21:11 PM »

I, and I think chien_lubrik as well where thinking more about the possibility for the spanker to fuck our asses with the dildo

Hello to all peoples of the DreamWorld's Forum

Well Miss Adera, that is exactly what I thought, and explain as my view and lust for this pose.
    Hopefully you are clever than me, so you translate very well what I was tying to put down.

.....imagine the sequence of the action:
    kiss
    Suck dildo
    Dildo  in ass (ok, rude, i know)
    [/list]
    a good preparation for more fun!

In matter of sequence on Erotick spanking pose Hentaï
    may be :
    ... ( transition from another one )
    - Sucking Dildo legs down.
    - Spread legs for kinky tinckles where light rarely goes
    --> Allowing Spanker to go for the "Add some plastic to the flesh" that we talked about.

Ohhh just thinking about It I am blushing!!

Please accept my best humbly regards

Flesh open when Mind Warm
    bluedenim
    : 3007

« #8 : April 23, 2012, 01:15:47 AM »

All sounds good to me!

It would be better if it were a vibe than just a dildo, then the spanker could force the spankee to come whilst being spanked...

Not that I've ever tried that of course  ;)

I love to be dominated, my mission is to serve .
    Adera

« #9 : April 23, 2012, 05:02:57 AM »

Just adding that option for the spanker and the presence of the dildo in this pose would be suddenly be welcomed... well by me at least.

A vibe instead of just a dildo would be nice. I guess it would be trickier for them to add the option to have the dildo inside or out while spanking... though I would like that option a lot. :P
    : [1]  
    « previous next »
    :