*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Discussions about AChat
| |-+  Share your creative ideas (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  Suggestions for a better AChat experience
« previous next »
: [1] 2 3 ... 21
: Suggestions for a better AChat experience  ( 177565 )
bobbler

« : July 26, 2009, 02:09:48 PM »

Well, this isn't really an issue but I don't know where else to put it.  I think this forum could use a few more sections.

1)  When you first log into AChat looking for sex/chat, it would be nice if you weren't immediately "seen" by everyone.  Give you some time to answer messages or change your character's look or whatever.  That way if people start to chat with you they don't think that you are ignoring them.  Just a button to click to "enter chat" would be nice.  You should be able to log in & not be seen by others until you're ready.

2)  The white letters used for the short description are very hard to see much less read.  Can't they be black instead?

3)  How about some way to keep track of who you had a good/bad time with?  A "favorites" or "duds" list would be helpful.

4)  Also, some way to keep track of who you sent messages to.  Not just messages that you have received.  And also if the message has been read or not.

5)  When you do a partner search, there should be some way to tell the guys from the girls without having to check each name.  Use a little icon of some sort.

6)  The shop is great so far but one thing I'd like to see is more long hair styles for the girls.  The Lara-look is O.K.  Shoulder length & longer styles in different colors would be HOT!

That's all I got for now  ;D
« : November 14, 2009, 03:29:46 PM bobbler »
friskette
: 17

« #1 : July 26, 2009, 02:15:39 PM »

yep, a favorite / banned list would be great !
giving stars to poeple may increase they $achat for the premium ones ;)

great app !

Friskette, the happy wife of Nicoquin
bobbler

« #2 : July 29, 2009, 10:03:49 PM »

Got another one:

While you are in Character Editor, you do not show as active/online to the Partner Search.  Or better yet, when you login, you go directly to Character Editor and show as offline until you do a Partner Search.
Evi01
: 59

« #3 : July 30, 2009, 07:53:05 AM »

Something like an away,busy and no invite status would be good. So you could change your character or chat without ongoing invites from other users.

An other thing is a anti spam time for invites. Sometimes I get invites from others only a second after I pressed decline and that 5 or 6 times in a row.

Ingame: Maralea
bobbler

« #4 : August 01, 2009, 12:50:05 PM »

Yet another:

When you first get in the room you are fully clothed (or whatever you choose) while talking.

Once you click to take the clothes off, you should be in under wear or lingerie or whatever you please AND you should be able to have a make-out session with your partner...standing up, lying on the bed, kissing, fondling, etc.

When you both decide to have sex, all of the clothes automatically come off while in any of the sex positions.

This works out to be more like a real date I believe.

Rab
Administrator
: 111

« #5 : August 07, 2009, 07:29:08 AM »

Thanks for your ideas!  :)
Step by step, many of them will be built in into AChat.
bobbler

« #6 : August 07, 2009, 11:22:10 AM »

I was just in a room with a girl & she asked "now how do i get my clothes off?"  They don't realize that not all of the clothes you choose as lingerie will come off when you have sex.
Who wants to have sex with their clothes on?
Florent
: 137

« #7 : August 07, 2009, 12:03:54 PM »

I agree with all the suggestions that have been made here. But I really think that the most important are the possibilities of create a « friend list », to ignore members, and to appear off line (or away, etc.) just like on Messenger, you know...

I don't say it's urgent, of course, but I really think it would be great. Achat can become a great chat website. Il really does. For the first time of my life, i decided to pay for that kind of program, it really means that I find the concept pretty good ! Therefore, i think it needs those basic fonctions. ;)

And, well, sorry for my english, by the way. I hope everybody will understand what I'm trying to say...

Of course I have, like anybody else, a lot of other ideas... It would be cool to create an « oriental » type of character, for exemple... But hey ! One thing at a time, I know ! :)
« : August 07, 2009, 03:40:30 PM vicvol »
bobbler

« #8 : August 07, 2009, 02:39:26 PM »

@ vicvol:

State your suggestions.  It sure wouldn't hurt.  The more the better!
You never know which ideas they might think are good & would use first.

...personally, I think it would be a good idea if they rewarded us with more $A for good suggestions that they decide to use with the program... ;D
Florent

« #9 : August 08, 2009, 10:59:41 AM »

Well, some suggestions... You do what you want with it, and I guess some of them, maybe all of them, have already been made.

1. Everything about the chat options that i've already mention. Create a friend list, an ignored members list, the possibility to appears offline, etc.

2. It's so sad we just can't kiss each other in a room...

3. It would be great to have positions like simple blowjob or simple " cunnilingus " (sorry, don't know the english word for that). Sometimes, it's good just to please the partner...

4. More diversity for the character would be fine, like bigger or smaller breast for girls, different king of height, of weight, etc.

5. An oriental type of character would be fine too. Some members come from asiatic countries !

6. Everybody asks for it, so i will too : the possibility to cum into mouth, into pussy, etc. - And the possibility for a girl to squirt on her partner in different positions.

7. Threesomes would be a great option, i guess.

8. Different kind of rooms, or meeting places, would be great too.

9. It would be fun to have some " uniforms " options... For men or girls ... I'd love a " Lara Croft " look for girls, but well it's only MY fantasy...  ;D

10. The possibility to get naked, and not only in underwears. Girls should be able to take of their bra !

11. Maybe the possibility to go into the character editor even if you're on a room. It would be fine if my strange " uniform " idea became reality.

Here's what i have in mind right now. Just some ideas, some suggestions... :)

Again, sorry for my english. If something is hard to understand, ask me, i'll try to be more clear...
Rab
Administrator

« #10 : August 08, 2009, 11:23:06 AM »

bobbler, vicvol

thanks for the suggestions, good to see that also you make efforts to make AChat better :-)
Florent

« #11 : August 08, 2009, 11:56:30 AM »

Well, i said it once and will say it again : I really think Achat is a terrific concept. It looks to me to be the better chat program i've ever seen. And you know what ? Not only for sex !... (I know, i'm a strange guy, but sometimes i just love to chat and only chat, when i meet some nice people...)

I really think you got something great into your hands. Otherwise, I wouldn't have pay for it... So yes, if some of my suggestions can give you nice ideas to make it better, well it's good for Achat... and for me !!!! :)
Rab
Administrator

« #12 : August 08, 2009, 12:02:14 PM »

:)
bobbler

« #13 : August 08, 2009, 03:23:46 PM »

bobbler, vicvol

thanks for the suggestions, good to see that also you make efforts to make AChat better :-)
I'm here to help  ;D

& thank you for being so active here the past few days.  I think it will make people feel better to see you taking a more active part in the Forum & listening to our ideas & complaints.
Rab
Administrator

« #14 : August 09, 2009, 04:08:05 PM »

Thanks, I'll try my best also in the future  :)
: [1] 2 3 ... 21  
« previous next »
: