*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Discussions about AChat
| |-+  Share your creative ideas (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  Suggestions for a better AChat experience
« previous next »
: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 21
: Suggestions for a better AChat experience  ( 177483 )
FyreHulk
: 1

« #90 : April 01, 2010, 11:57:53 AM »

what bout a dungeon scene/room and bondage scenes/positions/items/toys
Janine Dee
: 2541

« #91 : April 01, 2010, 12:14:10 PM »

All ready being discussed in the Sado/Maso poses.  ;D

Bathed in moonlight
I'm proclaimed by angels cry
Think well
Do take your time
Because your soul
will be mine the day you die

Kamelot, Descent of the Archangel
Janine Dee

« #92 : April 02, 2010, 09:46:13 AM »

Page 6 of this thread, towards the bottom.  :)

Bathed in moonlight
Think well
Do take your time
Because your soul

Janine Dee

« #93 : April 02, 2010, 02:32:48 PM »

If they were on my ignore list I wouldn't want them to be able to watch either, but that's me.

I will say that my concern is that I would want some control over others chatting while I'm playing. I mean applause might be nice, but if someone decides to heckle I want to be able to shut them up without breaking stride.  ;)

Bathed in moonlight
Think well
Do take your time
Because your soul

Kaileen
: 32

« #94 : April 02, 2010, 03:10:01 PM »

If they were on my ignore list I wouldn't want them to be able to watch either, but that's me.

I will say that my concern is that I would want some control over others chatting while I'm playing. I mean applause might be nice, but if someone decides to heckle I want to be able to shut them up without breaking stride.  ;)

While we're making requests on the subject of making it possible for others to watch I think the audience should show up somewhere. As a bit of an exhibitionist I'd love to see a bunch of people in the corner of the screen, knowing that they are watching me having sex. Heck, maybe I could select one from the audience to join, converting a regular two-some to a three-some?
Janine Dee

« #95 : April 02, 2010, 08:24:03 PM »

I thought of that too, but when I come up with suggestions I try to think of it from the programming level as well, and I think all those additional avatars would cause processing problems. If not on their end then on the users. AChat is nice because it's not terribly heavy on system resources, and a list letting you know the names of those watching would have ALMOST as nice of an effect.

Bathed in moonlight
Think well
Do take your time
Because your soul

Lover
: 10350

« #96 : April 03, 2010, 02:22:27 PM »

I think there are other important things first then the last wishes. Of course I accept other wishes. But BoySlut, your last question is very good. Yes, it would be great to have animated switches! This wish I underwrite at once :P

Lover

bobbler

« #97 : April 10, 2010, 09:40:57 PM »

How about a way to silence the robots once they tell you that they are a robot and to go find a human to play with?
bobbler

« #98 : April 25, 2010, 03:15:18 PM »

How about Robot Boy be made available to test out threesome positions.  He is available for MF and MM, why not MMF and MMM?
sinnnn
: 1379

« #99 : April 30, 2010, 11:47:33 PM »

This is way out there but how bout a lounge room?  There are time when you just want to chat and its hard to do because you have other ppl sending invites or messages(it gets in the way).  So it would be nice to go in a room with no bed(LOL), tables/chairs an just relax-chat with no interuptions from others.
Janine Dee

« #100 : May 01, 2010, 11:27:32 AM »

Sinnnn sweetie, a area where one can chat without the sex requests is probably one of the most requested things here. So we agree with you, and hopefully the development team is working on it.

Bathed in moonlight
Think well
Do take your time
Because your soul

Karen
: 18

« #101 : May 01, 2010, 12:20:57 PM »

Here are my suggestions after playing achat for a while. (if some have been requested before, it means i am putting my vote into the requests as well)

1.) Have orgasm as a natural end to a sex act (blowjob, handjob, fucking and cunninglingus).  Realistically speaking, if a penis constantly gets blown, handjob or is fucking, it would ejaculate within 5 to 30 min. For pussy, rubbing the clit would induce orgasm within 15min to 60min. So when the toon started fucking, there should be a "orgasmic meter", either visible or hidden to show the level of excitation where full level means orgasm. Once the man or woman cum, the meter would reset to zero and there should be a "cool down" period of maybe 5 to 15 min before sex can resume. This will give a natural end to a sex session and not make players wondering when should be a good time to "end it". Of course the timing of how long till orgasm can be tweaked (or even made to be a factor of length of the membership, e,g,. veteran members will last longer). To cool down from the "orgasmic meter", one just need to cool off from stimulating the erogenous zones.

E.g. For a man, sucking, handjob, and fucking will increase his orgasmic meter a lot while pleasuring other areas will increase the meter a little bit. When the meter reaches 100%,  he ejaculates, then cooldown for 15 min and rinse and repeat

For a woman, licking, fingering the clit will increase her orgasmic meter a lot, licking, finger-fuck and fucking pussy (vulva/vagina), sucking breasts will increase her orgasmic meter somewhat and kissing/licking face, ears, shoulders and any other parts of body will increase orgasmic meter a bit. When meter reaches 100%, she has orgasm (not squirting but player can decide; see 6 below), then cooldown for 10 min and rinse and repeat.

2.) Have more options for non-oral sex foreplay. I find that foreplay options are quite limited. Maybe allow the female (or even the male) to perform strip tease. All the nice clothings and lingerie are wasted if females cannot slowly take off an item at a time. Other actions can be rubbing, kissing/licking other parts of body (ears, hands, thighs etc..) cuddling, spooning, many forms of kissing etc..etc..

2a.) Have a underwear/lingerie stage between fully clothes and naked mainly for foreplay stage in (2)

3.) Animation for removal of clothing. Personally, I find the act of clothing removal sexy and I think many people feel this way too. (not necessarily a strip tease, as this can be done to the partner, while striptease is done to self + some performance)

4.) Play strip poker. It does not have to be poker as I think programming team will have to add in poker rules. Can be a simple "draw a card" game where the loser is the one with the lowest card and has to strip an article of clothing. This synergise with (3)

5.) cum-in-mouth, cum-in-pussy (I know it has been suggested many times, just like to add my support as well), with cum leaking out (aka creampie).

6.) Proper female orgasmic response. Not all female orgasms has squirting. Maybe showing the female toon shudder violently or yell a la when-harry-met-sally style and so on (have many variants). The same for male orgasm (since sometimes cum-in-orifice may not see ejaculation so signs of orgasm should be shown by male toon in other ways)

7.) Allow making notes/annotations on friends/lovers/spouse. Add some statistical data like how many room sessions spent with each of them (so that I can know if I have bonked mike once only or 10 times)

8.) More varied face types. Seems like the faces looked similar. Even the "black" faces are more whites with black-colouring. As someone else mentioned, asian faces and hispanic faces. Also possible age-based faces (some may have a "MILF" fetish and others may have a "barely-legal fetish")

9.) More body-type (voluptuos, skinny, athletic, etc...)

10.) Long hair (shoulder length, waist length), different waviness of hair (from straight to wavy to curly)

11.) More room-types and uniforms for roleplaying (think typical roleplaying scenarios like doctor/patient, doctor/nurse, teacher/student, jock/cheerleader, fantasy, sci-fi etc... in hospital room, classroom, castle, space station, space ship etc...)

12.) Using condoms (the act of putting on condoms can be a turn on for some if there is animation for it)

13.) A movie-sequence or video capture option which can playback the sex sessions.

14.) Chat logs

15.) Foursomes or even more

16.) Dynamic partnering (i.e. when 2 persons in the room, can invite one more to become 3-somes OR if 3 persons in a room, one person left can allow the remaining two to go on as 1-on-1)

17.) Status display (e.g. AFK, invisible etc..)

18.) Invitation filtering e.g. allow only premium members or certain gender etc... to invite to room

19.) Non sexual theme-based rooms for public chats e.g. swimming pool (to show off that skimpy bikini!) lounge, bookstore etc...

20.) Allow men to receive gifts
« : May 05, 2010, 07:56:55 AM Karen »
Lover
: 10350

« #102 : May 01, 2010, 12:44:35 PM »

Hi Karen,
I personally don't need all your points but can accept to have.

I disagree with 7) statistical data. I don't count how much sex I have with a special person and I also don't wanna be counted. I wanna have fun cause I like her - then I know this. And I don't wanna hear "Oh we just had sex for 5x, today I will take you"

I absolutely disagree with 1 - limited time. I can't accept to have a clock counting backwards. This would be much less realistic. I know you don't count the time for foreplay. But I don't think a woman and me had any "problems" like this.

I absolutely agree to 2, 5 & 10: This would be fantastic

Lover - don't count the minutes

bobbler

« #103 : May 01, 2010, 02:46:40 PM »

Karen,

Most of your ideas have been suggested before but it's good to see them again now, reinforcing what we have already asked for.

I agree with Lover, having a time limit on the sex is not good.  Personally I don't like to rush things, and some girls I have been with feel the same way.  15 minutes, no way!  ;)
bouli

« #104 : May 02, 2010, 03:53:44 AM »

Concerning the time limit, the only thing I might want to see limited is the ability for men to cum. Doesn't need to be very realistic, say that it's possible to start and stop cumming freely during the first 20 seconds after starting and then there's needs to be a couple of minutes break.
I'm not sure this would be much appreciated either, but wouldn't be as limiting as Karen's first suggestion and would add some kind of hint at realism.
: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 21  
« previous next »
: