*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Off-Topic
| |-+  Quizz, Fav TV, Fav Music, Fav Films, Books... (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  Riddle: Letter chaos
« previous next »
: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 35
: Riddle: Letter chaos  ( 234661 )
jayc
: 1600

« #105 : May 19, 2012, 12:18:49 AM »

i love the smell of sex in the morning

oak shed five pelt

four words

- - - - -    - -   - - -   - - - - -
Brandybee
: 6966

Sweet As Honey With A Cheeky Sting. BUZZ !!

« #106 : May 19, 2012, 11:32:20 AM »

mmm  well done Jayc, the last was hard ... Ive been working on it awhile ... and you solved it, Congratulations and welcome to the game of words

Please could we have a clue as well as the words numbers ... Thanks ever so ... helps with the direction of where I'm looking ..

OAK SHED FIVE PELT =   SPEAK OF THE DEVIL   (Maybe Jayc was the clue mmm ? LOL )

CHATTERING  DENTINES

Clue  4 words,  _ _ _ _ _ _ _    _ _   _ _ _  _ _ _ _ _ _  (  7 , 2 , 3 , 6 )     When England lifts that cup, yes we will  ...   hehehe

:)   :D   :P    THERE'S  A  LITTLE  BIT  OF  DEVIL  IN  MY  ANGEL  EYES       :)    :D    :P
bluedenim
: 3007

« #107 : May 21, 2012, 07:29:35 AM »

mmm  well done Jayc, the last was hard ... Ive been working on it awhile ... and you solved it, Congratulations and welcome to the game of words

Please could we have a clue as well as the words numbers ... Thanks ever so ... helps with the direction of where I'm looking ..

OAK SHED FIVE PELT =   SPEAK OF THE DEVIL   (Maybe Jayc was the clue mmm ? LOL )

CHATTERING  DENTINES    =       DANCING IN THE STREET.  ;) :) :)

Clue  4 words,  _ _ _ _ _ _ _    _ _   _ _ _  _ _ _ _ _ _  (  7 , 2 , 3 , 6 )     When England lifts that cup, yes we will  ...   hehehe

ME A HELPER?  Only for today, one word

I love to be dominated, my mission is to serve .
Brandybee

« #108 : May 21, 2012, 07:52:49 AM »

ME A HELPER = EPHEMERAL...  lol     You referring to my football hopes Blue.....   lol ... aww and I thought you liked our Becks :P

VIRGINAL THEMED

Clue 3 words   _  _ _ _ _ _    _ _ _  _ _ _ _ _   ( 6 , 3 , 5 )     We certainly are here :)

:)   :D   :P    THERE'S  A  LITTLE  BIT  OF  DEVIL  IN  MY  ANGEL  EYES       :)    :D    :P
hentaiboy69
: 7883

« #109 : May 21, 2012, 08:16:51 AM »

VIRGINAL THEMED  =  MARGIN THE DEVIL

but not sure if it's correct......

if yes, i'll go whit the next one when i have it

Brandybee

« #110 : May 21, 2012, 08:29:45 AM »

Hentai,  good try  but not the answer I was looking for :) ...  think along the lines of what you are doing here   hehe  xxxx

Rukya
: 2891

Paddle Queen

« #111 : May 21, 2012, 08:32:02 AM »

erf the rules have changed for this game :) when i'll be back someone need to explain me the new rules . but not now cause for now its not a permanent return (damn telecom society , hurry to give me back my connection lol  ;D)

STOP TO FAVORIZE THE MF ORIENTATION , FF PAY THE SAME PRICE THAN THEM AS ALL OTHERS ORIENTATIONS !!!!
Brandybee

« #112 : May 21, 2012, 10:00:47 AM »

Rukyal ... the rules havent really changed .... its just the anagrams got more complicated and longer and included more words lol and therefore we or I needed clues to try and solve them. ;)

Basically you find a word or phrase, mix the letters up to make another word or phrase, give clues to the amount of words involved, letters in each word and then a little word clue to help you solve it.   Sometimes players find a solution, that may be different to the answer but good enough to accept ... it has to fit the clues though :) 

well, thats how I'm playing anyway and it seems to work ok.

Look forward to you coming back :)

bluedenim

« #113 : May 23, 2012, 03:59:37 AM »

Rukya!

Missed you lots, hurry back! xxxxxxxxxxxxx

VIRGINAL THEMED =  LIVING THE DREAM!

ICING AMONG A

Two words, 6-5, clue?    Whenever I can!

Brandybee

« #114 : May 24, 2012, 08:12:48 AM »

ICING AMONG A =  COMING AGAIN    :D :D :D

GOT A WIFELESS ADRIFT

Clue :-    2 words ,  S A_ _ SF _ _ D     A F _ _ R G _ _ W   ( 9 , 9 )   ....  mmm  big yawn and stretch ....  smiling dreamily....

« : May 30, 2012, 03:43:36 PM Brandybee »

Brandybee

« #115 : June 01, 2012, 05:59:38 PM »

Another clue perhaps :)  mmm   What every husband hopes for, or brags about, seeing in his wife after their eventful wedding night .....

Lover
: 10350

« #116 : June 02, 2012, 02:20:57 PM »

SATISFIED AFTERGLOW

Brandybee

« #117 : June 03, 2012, 07:07:52 AM »

Yay, well done Lover ...  Congratulations.  Will you post a new riddle?  :)

Lover
: 10350

« #118 : June 03, 2012, 02:20:32 PM »

Of course I do :)

ARIVE TORN OBA

4 words

bluedenim

« #119 : June 04, 2012, 12:32:08 AM »

ARIVE TORN OBA       4 Words?             What you mean

NOT A VIBRATOR?

Hee hee

:)

: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 35  
« previous next »
: