*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Discussions about sex
| |-+  Shemales and their lovers in AChat (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  69 for shemales
« previous next »
: [1] 2
: 69 for shemales  ( 17884 )
Rukya
: 2891

Paddle Queen

« : April 19, 2012, 10:00:09 PM »

Last night , i danced with a shemale and i remarked one thing . The only 69 they have (in FS) is the one where the woman wear a strapon . So maybe its time for the FS to have a decent 69 pose . My friend personnaly said she prefered have the side 69 , and i must agree with her , the pose is better than the classic 69 (thanks rob :))

so if dev team had in mind to satisfy the shemalles , i think this pose is a good start to do it . I'm sure all shemales will buy it to have something else than a strapon to suck when they do a 69 with a woman .

thanks for them by advance  ;D

PS : i create this cause i dont have found the topic for the (bad) 69 pose for FS

STOP TO FAVORIZE THE MF ORIENTATION , FF PAY THE SAME PRICE THAN THEM AS ALL OTHERS ORIENTATIONS !!!!
Adera
: 3047

« #1 : April 20, 2012, 01:21:49 AM »

There could be a thread for the pose buried somewhere on the forum, but I don't know where... it was probably made before the shemale section was created here.

Anyway, yes, a new 69 pose for FS would be nice.
chien_lubrik
: 223

Evelyne

« #2 : April 23, 2012, 11:31:54 AM »

Hello dear Peoples of the DreamWorld's Forum.

May I think that a new 69 pose may be not the prime priority for us ... I mean for shemales, but also this is just what I think ...

Anyway, I agree that a side by side 69 pose could be greatly improved with such kinky plays as tickle partner's pinky hole . or caresses on other's sides.

Flesh open when Mind Warm
Rukya

Paddle Queen

« #3 : April 23, 2012, 12:55:43 PM »

here i speak of the FS 69 , cause i hope than the SS 69 is not with dildos :) (it will be strange) .

but its true that all shemales formations need a good 69 (dont know about MS) . And i will maybe made another request for the side 69 for FF too (with some littles adaptations  ;D)

STOP TO FAVORIZE THE MF ORIENTATION , FF PAY THE SAME PRICE THAN THEM AS ALL OTHERS ORIENTATIONS !!!!
egghead46
: 2

« #4 : August 18, 2012, 02:42:46 PM »

I fully agree with what you say.
 First of all it makes no sense that a shemale has sex with a woman wants something in his mouth.
 And none of my partner (a few hundred) liked it.
And some even mocked me
 It's about time that pose was corrected and improved, instead of continuing to make new poses for males only.
Adera

« #5 : August 18, 2012, 05:28:24 PM »

Huh... I'm sorry but I don't follow?

His mouth? There's no guy in the SF pose. :-\

And what do you mean with poses for only males? They haven't released any MM poses for quite a while now... or did you mean poses that are visually appealing to guys?
Rukya

Paddle Queen

« #6 : August 18, 2012, 07:54:07 PM »

i think she want say : instead of continuing to make new poses for MF only.:)

sm3369
: 50

« #7 : August 19, 2012, 01:50:27 PM »

Last night , i danced with a shemale and i remarked one thing . The only 69 they have (in FS) is the one where the woman wear a strapon . So maybe its time for the FS to have a decent 69 pose . My friend personnaly said she prefered have the side 69 , and i must agree with her , the pose is better than the classic 69 (thanks rob :))

so if dev team had in mind to satisfy the shemalles , i think this pose is a good start to do it . I'm sure all shemales will buy it to have something else than a strapon to suck when they do a 69 with a woman .

thanks for them by advance  ;D

PS : i create this cause i dont have found the topic for the (bad) 69 pose for FS

Thank you Rukya for starting this thread. I know there have been repeated requests to get rid of the strappy in the SF 69 pose. I know I have asked this because I hate it  >:( . Really, this should be a no brainer for the dev team. Like egghead has said, When I'm with a female partner, I don't need something extra in my mouth. I want to take this opportunity to encourage the mods here who have contact with the developers to please, please rethink the SF 69 pose, at least make the dildo optional if they can't get rid of it altogether. It's really quite annoying, & there's nothing hot about sucking on a piece of rubber in a 69 pose with a hot female  ::).

I am amazed at just how many individuals ruin every new day with yesterday..........
Rukya

Paddle Queen

« #8 : August 19, 2012, 02:56:02 PM »

i could even ask to totally erase the 69 with dildo pose for FF lol ;D

But about FS , i dont know why they adapted the FF 69 with dildo in place of adapt the MF 69 . Its nonsense to me  :)

hentaiboy69
: 7883

« #9 : August 19, 2012, 03:08:48 PM »

well, Rukya.....erase it is a bit too much, maybe, but add the one without the strap on will be very wellcome. The one we have, well, just use it before the cowshemale or the penetrated from behind

Rukya

Paddle Queen

« #10 : August 19, 2012, 04:09:17 PM »

when i say erase it , i talk of the FF 69 with dildo :) i dont know one lesbian who like this pose  ;D

And of course for the SF one , it just need to remove the strapon and to give to the shemale the moves that the men have in the FM version .

PS : maybe a good occasion to upgrade this pose for FF & FS  as both updates are generally made in same time , cause actually again , the FM 69 is totally different than all others 69 due to its update

Adera

« #11 : August 20, 2012, 03:59:24 AM »

Oh, so egghead meant the shemales mouth when she said "his"? Honestly that makes no sense to me... but I guess it's the language barrier.

Anyway I think HB has the best idea, we should ask for a new SF 69 pose rather than request for this one to be changed... that's far more likely to succeed.

Btw, this pose is perfectly fine for SS. ::)
Concerto

« #12 : August 20, 2012, 01:35:44 PM »

Of course egghead meant the tg's mouth (sorry Adera but...really!). Personally, even as a fem tg I find it distasteful to suck on plastic. I was amazed to find that there was no decent 69 pose for us interacting with females. I agree with Rukya
Its nonsense to me ;)
Adera

« #13 : August 20, 2012, 04:01:22 PM »

Lol, am I the only one that think it's weird to refer to yourself or any other mtf transsexual in a masculine way? Sure you can draw that conclusion in this case, but generally you would think that she was referring to a male... wouldn't you?

I mean, why would you even consider transitioning if you're not really a woman mentally? Some changes are irreversible after all.

Here we go through quite the investigation with psychiatrist and doctors to find out if we really have a gender identity disorder before our state helps in our transition. You can of course go to a country like Thailand where they don't ask as many question, pay for everything on your own and change yourself, but to become female legally you still have to go through the investigation.

And that's why I think this is a linguistic mistake since anything else would be quite ignorant from my perspective.
Concerto

« #14 : August 21, 2012, 12:25:58 AM »

The image depicted by Achat is that of intersex and, although it  may be fairly limiting physically, it certainly encompasses both a male and a female oriented psychological makeup and, consequently, it is my opinion that the use of  both “he” and “she” is relevant (even “it”, if you are so inclined).
The (derogatory) term “shemale” is probably even more encompassing and I see even less reason for delimiting the pronoun used.
But, hey, what do I know (and the last thing I want is a fight)?
: [1] 2  
« previous next »
: