*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Discussions about AChat
| |-+  Share your creative ideas (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  Suggestion: Partner / User notes
« previous next »
: 1 [2]
: Suggestion: Partner / User notes  ( 12323 )
Brandybee
: 6966

Sweet As Honey With A Cheeky Sting. BUZZ !!

« #15 : May 04, 2012, 08:08:00 AM »

Welcome to Forum JD, good to see you here. Hope you will become an active member and post more of you ideas and views.

A place to note, little bits of  important info on members would be useful, like name, country, native language, and other little things that are not identified in the main profile would be nice and help to make liaisons more personal and ensure you dont offend by mixing players up - something we have all done I am sure on occasions without meaning too ...  Dee, Medjai  lol...tut tut  (I've done it too  .. blushing .. )

And to have an indicator to identify immediately that players on search are in one of your lists would be useful too.  

Anything to help my memory along   hehe. :D

:)   :D   :P    THERE'S  A  LITTLE  BIT  OF  DEVIL  IN  MY  ANGEL  EYES       :)    :D    :P
Bear
: 3856

« #16 : May 04, 2012, 08:09:24 AM »

Interesting idea... I guess useful, however getting to know people and actually making a point to build relationships will do the same. If you are having issues remembering who your partners are, their names... and facts about them,... perhaps you are not making enough of an effort to personalize your relationships here.

Just a thought...

Personally I have not seen this on other sites... so the idea might have merit as a unique feature to achat...
« : May 04, 2012, 08:14:10 AM Bear »

james_dean
: 128

Tonight, it's bottoms up!

« #17 : May 04, 2012, 08:13:17 AM »

Thank you HB and BB for your warm welcomes. 
If it can't be done, it can't be done.  No harm in asking right?

thanks again

Live... Laugh... Love...    OR..   Load..   Aim..  Shoot!
Brandybee

« #18 : May 04, 2012, 08:18:48 AM »

Hey Bear, welcome back.  aww dont growl ...  close friends I have no problem with ...  :)   

Its in the building before that stage, that I do on occasions :) 

Maybe I should play " pairs" more often :)   Card game anyone .... shaking my head ... no .... thought not    lol  :)

:)   :D   :P    THERE'S  A  LITTLE  BIT  OF  DEVIL  IN  MY  ANGEL  EYES       :)    :D    :P
Bear

« #19 : May 04, 2012, 08:39:45 AM »

Strip cribbage is always a fun game... ::)

Though Ante' always won and I ended up losing the bet and having to pose naked..

Brandybee

« #20 : May 04, 2012, 09:09:30 AM »

mmm never played strip cribbage and i just found out Ante is a bet ( and not Aunty as I first though lol,   nearly got lost in translation lol )

mmmm  that naked chest ... oh my ...  ok,  mind wondering now ...  whats this topic again???

Notes on partners ...  Bear likes strip cribbage and loses bets.  noted. :)

hentaiboy69
: 7883

« #21 : May 04, 2012, 09:50:05 AM »

oh my gosh! got it! Strip cribbage pose! it will be wonderfull if realizable! it's a long work, but.....my gosh!

ermmhh...'k, back to the topic.....and stop drolling around!
James, we don't personally know if this can be done easly or not, but will be nice. mmmmh, maybe an only premium feature!?

@bear:
there is an adult MMO where ou can set a page whit personal information, messenger and other stuff i don't remember, so it's not really a news

Bear

« #22 : May 04, 2012, 11:11:43 AM »

Well there is a site where one can elaborate on their own personal information,... as to maintaining notes on others, which I believe the focus of the topic was... not certain if one could do that. ::)

Yes Brandy' ante is a bet... "Ante" is  a short form I referred to a close dear friend whom I only beat once in cribbage.. I spent a lot of time naked. ;) :P
« : May 04, 2012, 11:13:27 AM Bear »

: 1 [2]  
« previous next »
: