*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Off-Topic
| |-+  Quizz, Fav TV, Fav Music, Fav Films, Books... (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  Soccer European Championship - Funny Bet
« previous next »
: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14
: Soccer European Championship - Funny Bet  ( 101376 )
Lover
: 10350

« #165 : June 27, 2012, 06:41:07 AM »

HB, thanks for your offer and I gladly accept it. But I don't have to try - I also love Cappucino, though I prefer foamed milk then cream - isn't this the way you italian drink it too? Cappu with foamed milk here is called italian cappu.

hentaiboy69
: 7883

« #166 : June 27, 2012, 07:02:52 AM »

Indeed, lover....."cream" wasn't the right word.

Oh well.....dunno how it will end tomorrow (i'm a liar....i know we gonna win!  :D), but for sure it will be a clash of titans!

Lover

« #167 : June 27, 2012, 07:14:45 AM »

Yes HB, you're a liar - cause you don't win ;D
Do you know, we never won versus you in em or world championship matches? Hope it will change tomorrow. And you're sooo right - it will be a clash of titans as both teams like to attack. Let's hope for a big fight and a great match!

Pafe
: 548

« #168 : June 27, 2012, 12:39:17 PM »

Hiya's...

First I was going to root for the Italian team... My neighbor, Mrs. Graziano said I should... and I was going to especially after seeing this picture

How can you not root for a team wearing bunny ears?
   But then I saw this picture

German bunny ears...  and another neighbor, Mrs. Holmes (who's maiden name is Gerhardt) said to root for the German team.

Now I'm torn... perplexed.  So I think I'll just sit back on the fence.

Thanks for letting me share,
Pafe

P.S.  Am I supposed to put something on my banner?  Or is it too soon?

Bear
: 3856

« #169 : June 27, 2012, 01:28:53 PM »

Ponders the curious look of Pafe's bunny ears sticking out of my cowboy hat...which reminds me I need to post to get that back...

TightFit74
: 2415

« #170 : June 28, 2012, 12:19:11 AM »

Though the game wasn't very exciting last night (0-0 after 30 mins of extra time, decided by penalties), my congrats to the spanish team. The first finalist of this EC. Tonight we will know which team will oppose them. The Gladiators from ancient Italy, or the hordes of barbarians from the north.

a Titan's clash, in view of the whole world.. Many hearts will be broken, the sorrow will be endless, regardless of the outcome of this battle.. Both armies have fought hard and have reached far in this epic tale. To all good luck, may lady Fortune smile upon you and bring you the glory of Victory.

The warrior princess that came dashing in with her message, has conveyed her full story to me and as she mounts her horse again, ther slender thighs clenching around the mighty animal, I turn and look over to the arena. Dust of clouds are wushed over the battered field as the wind picks up and whipes it clean, the rain falling down and washing the blood and sweat away, leaving the field cleansed, ready for the next clash.

With the scroll in my hand, the declaration of war, I turn towards the few camps that are left. A few defeated warriors, a mix of all attentding armies, have gathered around a roaring fire, sharing ale and fish&chips. With heavy feet I walk the distance, the parchment weighing a mountain. Cheerful greets when I step into the circle of light quickly die down when the look on my face is lit up by the falmes of the fire.

I take my place in the centre, look around to ensure I have the attention of all, before I open the scroll and read the message:

DECLARATION OF WAR
Women's European Championships
2013 final tournament

The final tournament will be held in Sweden from 10 to 28 July 2013 with 12 teams competing at seven venues.
Do not let the gender fool you, these battles are brutal, viscious, mean. These warrior women are the toughest of their kind, like a buldog never letting go. Sharpen your spears and swords, meand your shileds, buff your helmets to make them shine with pride and honor and go to war!

"You are all expected... If you still have the heart to fight..."

Without another word, I step out of the circle of light and disappear in the shadows, packed lightly on my way to the hollowed lands of my home...

The mind... the most powerful Aphrodisiac...
hentaiboy69

« #171 : June 28, 2012, 06:56:51 AM »

Another perfect day for battle......the sun is shining up in the sky and no clouds near ready to cover it!

In the camp, my comrades are prepering for the imminent clash, probably the hardest one we have from the begin of the tournament! The barbarians horde are well known for their strenght and they want this victory whit all their will!
I can see them......wearing their horned helmet and embracing their axe! But one of them had caught my attention: Lover, the leader of the horde! he is giving the final order to his minion and, probably, they are setting a good strategy to try to defeat us....but be sure we, the Gladiators, are ready to engage this Titan's Battle, we have no fear, and at last we gonna win!

The begin of the battle is near........rise your weapon, my comrades, and make them hear our roar and our will!

"DO THE IMPOSSIBLE, SEE THE INVISIBLE
  RAW! RAW! FIGHT THE POWER!
  TOUCH THE UNTOUCHABLE, BREAK THE UNBREAKABLE
  RAW! RAW! FIGHT THE POWER!"

Lover

« #172 : June 28, 2012, 09:52:52 AM »

The German fighters are on their way. I look around to see HB and Medjai - we want a fight eye to eye, with opened visor.
Both teams have big hearts, no fear and want the final decision in this arena.
It's not a match - it's more. Much more. In the past both teams have been tactician and strategists. This times are gone - today we're going to fight, attacking, running, shooting with anything we got and from wherever we are.

At the end, the italian warriors admit defeat and follow us to the last fight - the final versus spain.

hentaiboy69

« #173 : June 28, 2012, 10:00:04 AM »

Sorry to say Lover......but for us it begin whit Italy vs Spain and it will be end in the same way!

The difference!? victory will be us and the cup will be in italian hands....

......shooting with anything we got and from wherever we are......
lol.......ponder your words, next time!   ;D ;D ;D

« : June 28, 2012, 10:15:27 AM hentaiboy69 »

Lover

« #174 : June 28, 2012, 10:06:52 AM »

LOL... I knew you would anser if I write "shoot" ;D You will slip and we roll the ball into the net, haha.

hentaiboy69

« #175 : June 28, 2012, 10:10:30 AM »

if you think so.....not sure all the german players will pay attention on the ball whit a show like that!   :P

Luctor
: 59

« #176 : June 28, 2012, 11:37:44 AM »

Germany will win.  ;D
bluedenim
: 3007

« #177 : June 28, 2012, 11:54:30 AM »

This is all so very foreign to me, but I have so many Italian friends that if they are to be spanked, I would rather it were me than Germany!

I love to be dominated, my mission is to serve .
hentaiboy69

« #178 : June 28, 2012, 02:55:55 PM »

Sorry, my friends............the match is ended right now and we had win!

Germany - Italy   1 - 2

And on sunday......the final battle against Spain!
« : June 28, 2012, 02:57:40 PM hentaiboy69 »

Luctor
: 59

« #179 : June 28, 2012, 03:58:06 PM »

Italy were the better team, they won fair
: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14  
« previous next »
: