*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Off-Topic
| |-+  Quizz, Fav TV, Fav Music, Fav Films, Books... (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  Soccer European Championship - Funny Bet
« previous next »
: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14
: Soccer European Championship - Funny Bet  ( 101368 )
hentaiboy69
: 7883

« #180 : June 29, 2012, 01:25:06 AM »

This is all so very foreign to me, but I have so many Italian friends that if they are to be spanked, I would rather it were me than Germany!

sorry, Blue, but at last we had spank the Germany team.......but if you wanna take their place, you are wellcome!  ;D

Brandybee
: 6966

Sweet As Honey With A Cheeky Sting. BUZZ !!

« #181 : June 29, 2012, 09:01:07 AM »

The English Knights have started to pack up, their scars and finery healing and cleaned ... their hearts & steadfast resolve returning as they greet and exchange war stories of their great battles with other Warriors and Soldiers..  sitting and drinking and eating and cajoling each other in jest and friendship ... at least for the moment ...

The Knight of Orange enters our circle and reads out the declaration of war so robustly delivered .. and we hear and listen ... a smile slowly forming on my lips, my heart excited by such a challenge ... my eyes igniting with fire ....

As he finishes his reading, I raise and  plant my feet firmly on the ground .... my lance in my hand upright to the heavens ....

" Knight of Orange ...  This English Knight and Warrior Queen  .. will be there ... I will gather more Knights and travel to the Viking lands .. we will fight again for victory ...  ENGLAND will stamp her authority on the field ...  "

My words echo round the camp and others stand and declare their intention ...  The Orange Lord nods and raises his sword ... " We will meet on the battlefield "   to all who acknowledge him.  With that, he turns and leaves ..

I look to the Dragongirl, eyes still firey from her recent victory .....  " My sword  brought you luck, my friend ... your Gladiators fought a mighty battle to defeat the Barbarians...  I have great respect for your battle tactics ... Congratulations ..  It will be a mighty battle epic when you meet the Matadors in the Arena ...  Good luck to you ... I hope you are VICTORIOUS "

The Barbarians still wounded and defeated in spirit sit silent, I approach and take a jug of ale ...  "Come, defeat is always bitter sweet .. but we have Ale a plenty and your Brotwurst looks tasty to join our chips in our goodbye feast...  come .. We have great songs, merry dancing feet and I hear your beer is amongst the best in the world ...   You fought tremendously my friends and that should be applauded...

Lets enjoy the final battle together on that fence with the Spartan and Pafe, the Bunny eared Pole ...  and rejoice of a spectacular contest of brave and strong armies ...  It will be interesting to see who is dominant and victorious in the end  "

THE FINAL
Sunday 1 July      SPAIN   v    ITALY
« : June 29, 2012, 09:16:47 AM Brandybee »

:)   :D   :P    THERE'S  A  LITTLE  BIT  OF  DEVIL  IN  MY  ANGEL  EYES       :)    :D    :P
hentaiboy69

« #182 : June 29, 2012, 10:27:45 AM »

The camp is so quiet now......we drink lot of wine in the nigth! Chant, laugh and music are now off......my comrades are sleeping to restore their strenght after a long battle. Our blacksmith is working hard to repair damaged armors and weapons, he never rest after a battle, and i can hear the strong hit of his hammer on the anvil.....it's incredible how he can regain the life in a dead object and i like staring at him while he is working....he is strong enough to fight at our side, if he want it, but he has taken an oath years ago: he will never break another life on the battlefield, no matter what can happen, his hands are dirty of warriors blood! And i'll respect his decision....

But now, i need something different......dawn is coming and i love to take a bath when the fresh morning breeze caress my body! I step into the water....mmmhh...so fresh and perfect for restoring after an hot day....the waves gently caress my skin and slowly i follow their movememnt whit my hands.

I'll remove my left arm plate and the dragon shoulder protection, paying attention to them removing dust and blood after any battle....they are so important for me! My mother had gave them to me before i join the gladiators and i wanna take care of them....i allways wear them and i don't had allow anyone to touch them, even my beloved Marla can do that! When they are cleaned, i put them on the ground and step back on the water...

I like to floating in it, it relax me so much! I let the current carry me slowly and i close my eyes......in my mind, i can see every moment of the battle we fought against the barbarian, i can still smell the blood that flows from the wounds and falling to the mother earth.....she gave life to us and she claims it when it reaches our end, this is the only rule i had allways follow!

And now i know this time is far......maybe it can come this sunday, when we gonna fight the Matadores, but i refuse to accept it......i will fight for our Ceaser and for our motherland Rome! Yes, time to be clamed again like champions had come! For our mothers, for our motherland and for Ceaser!

"RAW! RAW! FIGHT THE POWER!
 RAW! RAW! FIGHT THE POWER!"
« : July 18, 2012, 09:47:10 AM hentaiboy69 »

Lover
: 10350

« #183 : June 29, 2012, 11:15:17 AM »

After the fight I went to HB. "Congratulation! The better team has won versus the youngest one." I offered him my axe and went down, touching the ground with one knee. " But be sure we will raise again and strike back. More experience, more brave and more passion. Already looking forward to meet again in the World Championship 2014 in Brasil. But now my fate is in your hands." I look down to the ground waiting for his answer.

hentaiboy69

« #184 : June 29, 2012, 11:23:57 AM »

"Stand up, my friend......you had try your best, but it wasn't enough! i know we gonna have more battle in the World Championship.....there is time before it, so train hard and get ready for the next clash!" i'll answer to him, tending my hand to elp Lover to stand

"and about your destiny......well, let me hear Medjai and Chas opinion....then i let you know!"

chasxxx
: 116

« #185 : July 01, 2012, 01:06:42 AM »

Just a little "Three cheers for the great wonderful ITALY!!!!" will suffice for me. After all, i might lose next time! lol
Luctor
: 59

« #186 : July 01, 2012, 03:37:53 AM »

Final day, after that we go to the Tour de France.  ;D
hentaiboy69

« #187 : July 01, 2012, 03:46:11 AM »

Tour the France had started yesterday, Luctor....

Today it's the final clash.....Spain or Italy!? which team gonna hold the cup in their hands!? mmmh, a wonderful rematch of the first play for both!

Just a little "Three cheers for the great wonderful ITALY!!!!" will suffice for me. After all, i might lose next time! lol
i agree whit Chas.....even if i stand up, i'm not so awaken to think...looooong night on my old shoulder!
« : July 01, 2012, 04:14:58 AM hentaiboy69 »

TightFit74
: 2415

« #188 : July 01, 2012, 04:22:00 AM »

Much to my surprise, no offense HB and all in the italian camp, germany lost the semi final.. I do wish both Italy and Spain the best of luck tonight in the final clash.. I hope they will make this a game to remember, because ofit being great. The qualities are there, some great players are on the pitch. I hope both team will be brave and will attack vigorously.

Italy has shown their drive forward, their ability to score goals. I hope Spain will be more creative and go for a big score as well... Good luck to both sides and let's make this a game to remember!

The mind... the most powerful Aphrodisiac...
Luctor
: 59

« #189 : July 01, 2012, 04:45:05 AM »

Tour the France had started yesterday, Luctor....

I know. I already follow it. But haven't seen a topic about here yet.  :'(
Pafe
: 548

« #190 : July 01, 2012, 05:53:24 AM »

Hiya's...

Do they play soccer in the Olympics?  I might be able to get off this fence.

Thanks for letting me share,
Pafe

Brandybee
: 6966

Sweet As Honey With A Cheeky Sting. BUZZ !!

« #191 : July 01, 2012, 07:36:50 AM »

Pafe, they do indeed.

Football is our national sport and as hosts of the Olympics this time round Football is of course on the agenda ... yay

It is a little strange though for us ....  we compete as Great Britain in the olympics and therefore, have a united team of England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland athletes and gamesmen and women.
 As we usually compete as individual nations in football, and therefore do not compete in the olympic football games normally, this has caused some issues & headaches in the oylmpic politics and football associations.  Anyway the upshot is ... a new football team of Great Britain will be created.. involving footballers from all the relevant nations ... Looks like I will be cheering for Great Britain in football this time round ... and it will be interesting to see how the team gels & if we are worthy competitors.

Of course, this is for the London Olympics only, a one off  ...  it will be back to normal in the other tournaments  :)

GOOD LUCK ITALY  tonight ...  you have played a great tournament and I will be rooting for you. ( Sorry Spain )   Go ITALY Go xx
« : July 01, 2012, 11:42:46 AM Brandybee »

:)   :D   :P    THERE'S  A  LITTLE  BIT  OF  DEVIL  IN  MY  ANGEL  EYES       :)    :D    :P
Bear
: 3856

« #192 : July 01, 2012, 09:37:22 AM »

Pafe the USA did nt qualify out of their region this tme around in soccer...I'll just have to find another cause to jump off the fence there...if nothing else then to needle and poke at the hostess..

And congradu;atioms to the Spainards.... 4-0 over the Italians...a total statement of dominance in that win and their victories in the tournament.

To the Italians.... disappointment perhaps... but they played equally maginicanet to this point... and just happen to meet a better team this day.
« : July 01, 2012, 02:56:51 PM Bear »

TightFit74
: 2415

« #193 : July 01, 2012, 03:14:06 PM »

I take my hat off to the Spanish team. They were overwhelmingly strong. Congratulations with taking the cup. The strongest team in this tournament, clearly.

I also take a deep bow to Italy. They fought hard, and they can take pride in reaching the final. Well played over all..

And now it is time to pay the debt of this bet. I will await the designated text for my banner, which i will keep posted for a week, as agreed on.

The mind... the most powerful Aphrodisiac...
hentaiboy69

« #194 : July 01, 2012, 03:17:53 PM »

sigh......our dream it's now broken! And i had understand it clearly when we remin in 10 on the field.

I can only bow on my knee in front of the winner and join Tight in the wait for paying my debt!

: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14  
« previous next »
: