*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Discussions about sex
| |-+  Woman with man in AChat (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  MF - 69 pose update
« previous next »
: [1]
: MF - 69 pose update  ( 7951 )
Brandybee
: 6966

Sweet As Honey With A Cheeky Sting. BUZZ !!

« : May 01, 2012, 05:40:01 PM »

The Achats Gods have given us a free update in this pose.  Thank you :)

Girls actions :-

1   Rub neck
2   Scrape
3   Pinch nipples
4   Rub face
5   Lick abdomen
6   Hand job
7   Kiss
8   Legs up
9    Massage breast
10  Lick cock
11  Hip circle
12  Slap dick
13  Kiss thigh
14  Bigger movement

Very hot, very pleasant ... great possibilities, although I've not took full advantage yet.  Can any of you guys add your actions and views appreciated please.  ;P

:)   :D   :P    THERE'S  A  LITTLE  BIT  OF  DEVIL  IN  MY  ANGEL  EYES       :)    :D    :P
SquirrelDee
: 43

ICQ Messenger - 9425478 MSN Messenger - squirrel_dee@yahoo.de
« #1 : May 01, 2012, 06:24:27 PM »

Hi Brandybee & AChat community!

Sure one of us guys can post the male view of this newly updated pose:

Mens actions :-

1   Pinch nipple
2   Jerk off
3   Lick ass
4   Suck tit
5   Slap ass
6   Finger asshole
7   Rub nipple
8   Fondle thigh
9   Rub clit
10  Quick lick
11  Bigger movement
12  Hand in hand
13  Push back
14  Kiss thigh

And like Brandy already mentioned. great possibilities in this updated pose.. so hot  ::) I really thank our AChat gods for this nice free update and pray for more to them   :P

Thanks for reading and letting me share!

Dee

Remark: in my opinion the hottest and most versatile '69 pose A-Chat offers at the moment- Simply awesome !
« : May 01, 2012, 06:29:30 PM SquirrelDee »
jayc
: 1600

« #2 : May 04, 2012, 09:26:01 PM »

I concur with Brandy and Dee, a very nice upgrade. the movements are more fluid  and lots of options for both lovers. my lady and i took it for a test drive and it turned into more than a test  ;) have to love this trend of free upgrades to old favorites. hats off to the achat dev team!
Brandybee
: 6966

Sweet As Honey With A Cheeky Sting. BUZZ !!

« #3 : May 07, 2012, 08:46:24 AM »

OH MY GOD.  I have now taken full advantage of this amazing pose. What can I say?  Its hotter than hot. The upgrade is amazing, the actions are fabulous and if you havent tried it yet ...  omg ... you so have to, take your time and .... well ... mind blowing, especially with the slow speed bar to up the ante when needed ...  I sooooooooo  recommend this ... folks.   

THANK YOU, THANK YOU, ACHAT GODS ...  fanning myself ... getting flustered just thinking about it again ... 

:)   :D   :P    THERE'S  A  LITTLE  BIT  OF  DEVIL  IN  MY  ANGEL  EYES       :)    :D    :P
taztexan
: 154

« #4 : May 08, 2012, 09:45:23 AM »

Sounds like a *must have* for me.. Thanks for posting the update on what's *in  the box*. When buying poses in the shop, you really don't know what you're getting until ya buy it. Glad people are posting their experiences here.  8)

Lt. Taz, Spermicide Detective Div.  -  The devilish Texan  =)~
Lover
: 10350

« #5 : May 14, 2012, 01:37:42 PM »

Tax, this is the reason for these topics.
And, just a personal opinion... this pose has been great before the update, but now it's really really really great ;D

taztexan
: 154

« #6 : May 14, 2012, 01:52:40 PM »

I agree.. have tried it out with lady friends/lovers and it is totally awesome.. Neck rub.. drool..  8)  and this from a guy that wasn't really into the pose, as I preferred alternating when performing  oral. This very well may have changed my mind for use IRL also..  ;D

Lt. Taz, Spermicide Detective Div.  -  The devilish Texan  =)~
FoxyRoxxy
: 10457

DESERT ROSE

« #7 : October 07, 2015, 10:36:01 AM »

I now this is way in the back day  but I feel we need more or added on new  actions  on  69 .

LAUGHTER IS GOOD FOR THE SOUL
: [1]  
« previous next »
: