*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Discussions about AChat
| |-+  Share your creative ideas (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  [VOTE] For your Favorite Outfits
« previous next »
: [1] 2 3 ... 7
: Which Clothing option would you like to see added to the Shop?
Hentaiboy69 - Long Dress   -4 (8.3%)
Hentaiboy69 - Furrie Accessories   -4 (8.3%)
kittenlepurr - schoolgirl/Teacher Outfit   -15 (31.3%)
Pafe - Native American   -7 (14.6%)
Pafe - Boudoir Shoes   -5 (10.4%)
Taztexan - The Flyboy   -0 (0%)
Taztexan - The Soldier   -0 (0%)
Taztexan - Cowboy Shirts   -2 (4.2%)
Urban - Gansters   -7 (14.6%)
Urban - Gentleman Burgalar   -4 (8.3%)
: 46

: [VOTE] For your Favorite Outfits  ( 57191 )
Keiko
: 316

Independent Fashion Designer

« : May 01, 2012, 10:07:10 PM »

What new Outfit would you like to see created by the AChat Team? Post them here and in a couple weeks they will be compiled into a Poll for which you can vote for your favorite. At the end of the month there will be a WINNER! The winning Outfit will be sent to the AChat Team for development!

Here is what we need:
  • A short name for the suggested outfit.
  • include a short description of the outfit.
  • Limit 3 suggestions max per member.
  • Post a photo (Optional)

**IMPORTANT** If your suggestion does not include these requirements, it cannot be added to the Poll for voting.

The winning New Outfit Idea for March was a tie between Bear's Collars & Chokers and NewGurl's Body Piercings!

hentaiboy69
: 7883

« #1 : May 11, 2012, 09:20:05 AM »

mmmmh, wonderfull Keiko! i'll gonna probably submitted my old idea, but wanna think a little about it.

ok...time to start outfit idea:

long dress for da ladies!

Furries accessories: Neko/cat tail and ears for girls and wolf tail and ears for guys

taztexan
: 154

« #2 : May 14, 2012, 09:20:19 AM »

Placemark for my ideas/suggestion here for men's clothing.. Excellent idea Keiko <3 Hugs <3

In honor of those that server our country the first two suggestions are for the military man. Women love a man in uniform and these two are fairly universal for all branches in the USA. The flight suit is used by air force navy and marine pilots.. the battle uniform is used by all services with little difference between them, except for the navy that has a lot of blue in theirs. but it's still the same design of battle uniform. The dress uniforms are very different so would take more than three to cover all services:

The flyboy:

The Soldier:

Last suggestion is for the cowboy look. These are the type shirts a cowboy dresses in to impress the ladies and when out dancing. He wears similar style clothing when out on the range, but not as flashy:

« : May 15, 2012, 08:46:17 AM taztexan »

Lt. Taz, Spermicide Detective Div.  -  The devilish Texan  =)~
chien_lubrik
: 223

Evelyne

« #3 : May 14, 2012, 09:25:26 AM »

Hello all kinds Peoples of the DreamWorld's Forum.

I really like the Neko Mini's outfit ! Thank you very much for the idea Hentaï !! As always : Great !!!

Anyway the tail may be strange with some poses ( if intimate clothes ) But as dancing with such nices outfits may be a very wonderfull experience !

Please accept my best humbly regards.

Flesh open when Mind Warm
hentaiboy69

« #4 : May 15, 2012, 03:55:50 AM »

Evelyne, as it happend for bunny tail and the wing, when the fox or neko tail have some conflict, it will automatically disappear. i know it's not so nice to see, but this is how it works.

I will be real happy to dance for all my friends, lovers and for my sopuse only wearing kitty ears and tail and, of course, boots and gloves!  ;)

Keiko
: 316

Independent Fashion Designer

« #5 : May 17, 2012, 08:21:29 PM »

Last suggestion is for the cowboy look. These are the type shirts a cowboy dresses in to impress the ladies and when out dancing. He wears similar style clothing when out on the range, but not as flashy:

Here's a few I made a couple months back.  :)

taztexan

« #6 : May 18, 2012, 07:22:17 AM »

Lookin good Keiko!!!!! Oh.. and the western shirts are awesome too *wink*.... Now excuse me while I slip out of my wranglers for "Bare Ass Fridays for Cowboy Boots"!! Get them pens ready ladies!!!! =)~

« : May 18, 2012, 07:26:03 AM taztexan »

taztexan

« #7 : May 18, 2012, 09:25:24 AM »

Oh wow, just reloaded the client from here and see that tightfit's space uniforms (star trek inspired designs) have been launched now. Awesome!!!!!!

UPDATE:

I purchased all three of the men's offerings!!! Any lady out there fantasizing about Capt. Picard tonight?? *wink*

« : May 18, 2012, 09:34:42 AM taztexan »

Brandybee
: 6966

Sweet As Honey With A Cheeky Sting. BUZZ !!

« #8 : May 18, 2012, 02:47:13 PM »

Oh Keiko, Love those cowboy shirts and buckles  ..... can you do the silver and black as a womans?  I want one....  wouldnt mind wearing that tucked into my jeans or just on its own around the bedroom ..... with boudoir shoes of course lol  mmm or cowgirl boots...  I want the buckle belt too  ...

damm i'm started to sound like Varucca Salt out  of Willy Wonkas chocolate factory ..  lmao ... I want ... I want .. I want  ..   hehehe   :P

:)   :D   :P    THERE'S  A  LITTLE  BIT  OF  DEVIL  IN  MY  ANGEL  EYES       :)    :D    :P
Rukya
: 2891

Paddle Queen

« #9 : May 21, 2012, 07:00:04 AM »

stupid idea from a ghost , is there some underwears proposed ?

STOP TO FAVORIZE THE MF ORIENTATION , FF PAY THE SAME PRICE THAN THEM AS ALL OTHERS ORIENTATIONS !!!!
hentaiboy69

« #10 : May 21, 2012, 07:10:54 AM »

If there aren't, you can do it Rukya!

P.S.: nice to see you alive!  ;D

Rukya
: 2891

Paddle Queen

« #11 : May 21, 2012, 07:16:27 AM »

sorry to have worry you  ;) . I cant for now , i must retrieve my connexion before come back definitely
« : May 21, 2012, 07:18:48 AM Rukya »

STOP TO FAVORIZE THE MF ORIENTATION , FF PAY THE SAME PRICE THAN THEM AS ALL OTHERS ORIENTATIONS !!!!
DreamGirl4u
: 11

« #12 : May 22, 2012, 09:11:35 PM »

Would like to see belly button jewelry piercing in silver and silver rings for the female hands cause the gold rings don't match my silver necklace and silver bracelets and my silver earrings. I noticed there is no belly button piercing and i think we need it and it will make our female avi look even sexier  ;)  I feel everyone male and female will like to see this and many will buy these new jewerly options we need  :) 
Urban
: 329

« #13 : May 26, 2012, 05:08:39 PM »

Golden 20's / Années Folles outfits :

Charleston, old school gangsters,....

Femal gangsters (my hand are already raised  :P)

CondomGirl
: 93

A condom loving girl from Germany...

« #14 : May 27, 2012, 01:27:45 AM »

I like Urban's suggestions very much....
: [1] 2 3 ... 7  
« previous next »
: