*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Discussions about AChat
| |-+  Share your creative ideas (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  [VOTE] For your Favorite Outfits
« previous next »
: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7
: Which Clothing option would you like to see added to the Shop?
Hentaiboy69 - Long Dress   -4 (8.3%)
Hentaiboy69 - Furrie Accessories   -4 (8.3%)
kittenlepurr - schoolgirl/Teacher Outfit   -15 (31.3%)
Pafe - Native American   -7 (14.6%)
Pafe - Boudoir Shoes   -5 (10.4%)
Taztexan - The Flyboy   -0 (0%)
Taztexan - The Soldier   -0 (0%)
Taztexan - Cowboy Shirts   -2 (4.2%)
Urban - Gansters   -7 (14.6%)
Urban - Gentleman Burgalar   -4 (8.3%)
: 46

: [VOTE] For your Favorite Outfits  ( 56919 )
Keiko
: 316

Independent Fashion Designer

« #60 : July 01, 2012, 10:59:09 AM »

The Voting Poll is now OPEN for Outfit Ideas.

Please show your support by casting your vote for the outfit you would most like to see added to the Shop.

Voting will be CLOSED at the end of the Month and the results will be sent to Susy.

A special thanks to everyone who submitted ideas to this thread and HAPPY VOTING!

southernbell
: 4

« #61 : July 21, 2012, 10:43:45 PM »

I have some ideas for some sexy womens outfits and sexy shoes....could I post the pics?
Rukya
: 2891

Paddle Queen

« #62 : July 22, 2012, 12:58:45 AM »

yes i think its the good topic , they will be counted for the next poll :) welcome

STOP TO FAVORIZE THE MF ORIENTATION , FF PAY THE SAME PRICE THAN THEM AS ALL OTHERS ORIENTATIONS !!!!
Bear
: 3856

« #63 : July 22, 2012, 01:07:40 AM »

Ponders... It may be best to hold the thoughts and collect ideas for the next poll... things will not get trasnferred over sometimes
and avbout time you showed up southernbell

hentaiboy69
: 7883

« #64 : July 22, 2012, 04:25:16 AM »

mmmh, i think it's better if southernbell  gonna save them for the next poll.....posting them here have no sense now couse whit the end of the poll, this topic will be closed, probably

southernbell
: 4

« #65 : July 22, 2012, 09:59:37 AM »

ok i won't post then...thanks
Rukya

Paddle Queen

« #66 : July 22, 2012, 01:52:33 PM »

hmmm so it mean that the pose i posted int the similar post for poses was no use ?

STOP TO FAVORIZE THE MF ORIENTATION , FF PAY THE SAME PRICE THAN THEM AS ALL OTHERS ORIENTATIONS !!!!
hentaiboy69
: 7883

« #67 : July 22, 2012, 03:26:45 PM »

How can i say it.......well,, yes Rukya! after a poll is started, it's hard we gonna modify it, even if it can be done, of course!

Anyway, Ruky, when we gonna talk again about new suggestion for a poll, let's add them again!

Rukya

Paddle Queen

« #68 : July 22, 2012, 11:33:52 PM »

hehe i will have forgot untill this time  ;D

Lover
: 10350

« #69 : August 07, 2012, 03:07:17 AM »

What new Outfit would you like to see created by the AChat Team? Post them here and in a couple weeks they will be compiled into a Poll for which you can vote for your favorite. At the end of the month there will be a WINNER! The winning Outfit will be sent to the AChat Team for development!

Here is what we need:

A short name for the suggested outfit.
    include a short description of the outfit.
    Limit 3 suggestions max per member.
    Post a photo (Optional)

**IMPORTANT** If your suggestion does not include these requirements, it cannot be added to the Poll for voting.

The winning New Outfit Idea for July was kittenlepurr's schoolgirl/teacher outfit

Rukya

Paddle Queen

« #70 : August 07, 2012, 09:54:46 AM »

NONE !!  ;D

bluedenim
: 3007

« #71 : August 07, 2012, 02:43:15 PM »

As some people are doing such a good job designing new clothes, I think I'll just wait for their outfits to arrive in the shop.

There is just one item of clothing I really really would like to see in the shop and that is:

A simple white button-up blouse! suitable for wearing with so many skirts, trousers, shorts...... Good for College girls. Secretaries, bank tellers, Air hostesses, in fact just about every walk of life a girl occupies!

I love to be dominated, my mission is to serve .
Alita
: 206

I bite but not hard :p

« #72 : August 12, 2012, 03:13:02 AM »

I like to see an Achat Cheerleader outfit to be honest.  I think it would be cute, also it would add a new set of shoes because sneakers and open toe sneakers would have to to be added for girls.   more so the open toe shoes they come in flats, heels & platforms.  here is some pics to get an idea

here's some open toe sneakers if you never seen them.

I think it would be cute to have an achat themed cheerleader ;p
Lover
: 10350

« #73 : August 12, 2012, 05:27:16 AM »

Welcome Alita :)
Nice you share your thoughts... take a look around in the forum and hopefully you find more interesting topics.

mooncalf
: 91

Always a country girl at heart.

« #74 : August 13, 2012, 06:24:28 AM »

Ok.  The voting for this has been closed for sometime now.  I have a question for the moderators...  I'm wondering when the new suggestion topic will start...  I have a few suggestions for a couple of the categories, but I'm afraid if I put them here they'll just be forgotten about.  Do you think that will happen, or should we all just make up our own topics that will get lost to time?

: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7  
« previous next »
: