*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Discussions about AChat
| |-+  Share your creative ideas (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  group
« previous next »
: 1 2 [3]
: group  ( 25320 )
edward09
: 2

« #30 : November 25, 2009, 11:22:06 PM »

anyone else interest i their being group sex on here. any combination or at least 3somes of any type. ;D
Tharvun
: 75

« #31 : November 26, 2009, 04:44:30 AM »

always interessted, but how will you do it technically?

Well there is a possibiliy of comming close to it but well...

But in any case before discussing this matter more closely: My name is tharvun in the game too and I think you are Edward09 in the game too, correct?

Tharvun
Willyco
: 97

« #32 : November 26, 2009, 11:10:27 AM »

in other treads we ask for it, all us know that is difficult to implement, but we wait with faith...

someone sugest a midway solution with the open room where someone under invitation can see and maybe chat with the 2 persons in room...

but all of this are our proposal, the team don't respond at us ...

stay tuned and have faith   ;D ;D ;D

(you can see... my preferred language is the italian, sorry for my bad english  ;-)
edward09
: 2

« #33 : November 27, 2009, 12:51:11 AM »

yes im edward09 in game also :o :o
Tharvun
: 75

« #34 : November 27, 2009, 03:19:13 AM »

@edward09
ok, as Willyco already posted there is little chance that the dev team will implement an option for group sex in this game. So how would you do a kind a group sex in here?

Tharvun
nana
: 34

« #35 : November 28, 2009, 01:52:05 AM »

hello,

maybe the solution, is to start with robot girl/boy as 3rd perso
Willyco
: 97

« #36 : November 28, 2009, 05:18:25 AM »

the problem is the concept of the room... all us options and poses are preformatted animations... we only recall the animation and enjoy it...

for 1 persons it's simple, for 2 persons is a little bit difficult, for 3 or sosme more, all the animations must be rebiuld and tested to solve the problems of compenetrations and tealistic movements... is like to rebuild the room from the base...

I suggest to repeat the request in the future, without be oppressive... let at the team the time to implement it!! 8) 8) 8)

(you can see... my preferred language is the italian, sorry for my bad english  ;-)
: 1 2 [3]  
« previous next »
: