*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Discussions about sex
| |-+  Everything about sex and love (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  Choosing a Partner Preferences
« previous next »
: [1] 2
: Choosing a Partner Preferences  ( 14349 )
taztexan
: 154

« : May 16, 2012, 07:35:02 AM »

Just curious, and doing several searches here couldn't find a topic nor even discussion about what people look for when choosing a partner on the game. What catches your eye when looking for a partner to interact with or just even chat with? 

Also would like to see what YOU use to attract other people when available to play. Would like to see all perspectives regardless of gender or sexual preference. Maybe this will be a fun thread to share ideas about it.

I personally like to use the city and country fields as well as the description area for lyrics from songs that express my mood for the day. With the exception of bare ass Friday's for cowboy boots day.  ;D  that is what I utilize those fields for,  and also choose clothes or a pose/animation that reflects that mood.

When looking for a partner I look at what the lady is wearing and her choices in body/facial features. I also look at heir pose and animations (body language says a lot)  along with what she shares in the description. I also look at their friends and lovers lists to see if they are interested in guys my age whether it be ladies much younger than me or ladies closer to my age.

Look forward to hearing other's preferences and ideas about this...

« : May 16, 2012, 07:49:27 AM taztexan »

Lt. Taz, Spermicide Detective Div.  -  The devilish Texan  =)~
chien_lubrik
: 223

Evelyne

« #1 : May 16, 2012, 07:50:54 AM »

Hello Mister "six rounds colt" Taztexan  :P

May I say that I do few search with preferences. If I do a search, I only choose a gender ( if I please a special gender at the time I do the search, but usually I search with no preferences )
And I look on display pictures on icons for a display I please ( in this way, I don't care if the displayed picture is an AChat's shoot, or a downloaded picture ) Then I read the annoucement : favorites , age, orientation and character type.
The personal message is very important to me.

Personally, I change not my preferences and announcement, except sometime if I want to let an offline message to my friends, lovers or Spouse.
I never change outfits on my main Avatar, for it is my ... Role and it is fixed ( I is related to my past life, and my past is kind of fixed )
I few change my second personality's outfits, because I please a lot those I wear, and didn't find others that I please better. But if  I'll find some, I will change ( I did bought hearted stroking for instance, and wearing them )

I have no occasion to change such as your "Bare Ass Friday".

I do not change my stance neither. Same as all for me, once I find one that I please and that match well my Avatar's spirit, I stay on it.

Please accept my humbly regards.

Flesh open when Mind Warm
Brandybee
: 6966

Sweet As Honey With A Cheeky Sting. BUZZ !!

« #2 : May 16, 2012, 03:45:01 PM »

MMMMMMMMM Now let me see Cowboy ... why would I tell you my secrets for searching ... hehe  ... Isnt the fun in finding out ;)

I tell you who I wouldnt approach -  rude or crude user names & rude or crude first contacts , I prefer people who are imaginative and make an effort with their chat and profiles, which includes  free members. 

I try to be imaginative with my profile and also use City , Country and Description for something thought provoking or something that inspires an image in the minds eye. Hopefully it works, but that is for you to judge :)
I dont bother with favourites ... again I prefer to find that out in chat  ... hehe

As for the rest .... thats for me to know and you to find out  :D  :P

:)   :D   :P    THERE'S  A  LITTLE  BIT  OF  DEVIL  IN  MY  ANGEL  EYES       :)    :D    :P
West69
: 123

« #3 : May 16, 2012, 05:31:40 PM »

Just curious, and doing several searches here couldn't find a topic nor even discussion about what people look for when choosing a partner on the game. What catches your eye when looking for a partner to interact with or just even chat with? 

Also would like to see what YOU use to attract other people when available to play. Would like to see all perspectives regardless of gender or sexual preference. Maybe this will be a fun thread to share ideas about it.

I personally like to use the city and country fields as well as the description area for lyrics from songs that express my mood for the day. With the exception of bare ass Friday's for cowboy boots day.  ;D  that is what I utilize those fields for,  and also choose clothes or a pose/animation that reflects that mood.

When looking for a partner I look at what the lady is wearing and her choices in body/facial features. I also look at heir pose and animations (body language says a lot)  along with what she shares in the description. I also look at their friends and lovers lists to see if they are interested in guys my age whether it be ladies much younger than me or ladies closer to my age.

Look forward to hearing other's preferences and ideas about this...

I look for some evidence of intelligence, sense of humor, and daring (depending upon my testosterone level that day).

I avoid like the plague, attitudes of arrogance ("I am the sexiest on here"), crudeness (taunting close-up pictures of genitals), and solicitation for money ("gift me and you can fuck me").
Bear
: 3856

« #4 : May 16, 2012, 05:46:03 PM »

Agree Taz,... I've used lyrics in the past numerous time,... nice way of demonstrating mood,.. or subtle messages to specific others. Sometimes  an idea of an RP... my chippendale segment of late is an example....
What I generally look for is as others stated a sign of creativity... this can be in the means of avatar costume...pose...and banner lines.

I tend to steer clear of club members... I have had a low rate of connection when trying to initiate conversation with them in the past.

Edited to add: My background often can be a sign of my play mood.... the full moon background a sign I am more interested in "harder" forms of play... the Werewolf... a clear sign and warning that the alter ego Ursus  is prowling...

"The chains too tight,.. the moon too bright,... the beast inside won't sleep"

Mulled the question over while online looking at profiles... I can say that avatar poses do catch my attention... partially hidden... those which tease of the "goods"... those tend to catch my attention to mull their profiles over a bit. Guess it adds a bit of mystery for me.

« : May 17, 2012, 08:59:24 AM Bear »

bluedenim
: 3007

« #5 : May 17, 2012, 12:22:28 AM »

Hmmmmmmm...
*blushes*
Ah well, It's no secret............. I search for SM.
usually brings up at least 6 pages.
I never consider talking to anyone showing a photo of their little (or huge as they seem to think) wiener!
If someone has an interesting picture, I check their profile, if I like their attitude or Avatar, I'll maybe initiate chat. It doesn't actually happen very often, for some strange reason I seem to get a lot of people talking to me, no make that at me mostly!
I do try hard to talk to Freebies and encourage them to sign up... but I am not a one-girl Evangelist movement and I do like to play properly and the disappointment of a man who can't come leaves me dissatisfied, no make that unfulfilled.
x

I love to be dominated, my mission is to serve .
TightFit74
: 2415

« #6 : May 17, 2012, 01:02:35 AM »

When I go on a search (which hardly happens anymore), I look for signs of intelligence and creativity, like others before me.
I use the search menu only with selecting gender and flip through the pages.

Profiles I skip are those that have the word gift in their profiles, are member of a club or who have nothing in their banner written, or girls that are looking for ageplay, incest or unwilling sex. Not my thing...

Age is not a criteria for me, maturity can't be expressed in numbers. I have met very mature young girls, and very childish older women. As I role play almost exclusively, that narrows the search down a lot. Anyone with rp in their profile, has my attention.

For my own avatar, I chose either a background that matches the rp I am playing, or that depicts my mood. Same with position of my ava and the clothes I am using. The banner space is used usually for a tempting line or an announcement for the forum

The mind... the most powerful Aphrodisiac...
hentaiboy69
: 7883

« #7 : May 17, 2012, 01:46:47 AM »

mmmmm, well, it's long time till i make a research for partner (2 or 3 months, maybe!), cause i tend to look at my friends/lover/spouse list at the begin and at last i'll end to spend time whit them.

the really bad point, is no more peoples have a nice description line and, more bad, there are a lot of them who don't set it. but luckyly, there are peoples who use it in the right way and i know it really good......thanks to it, i had meet a nice girl athe begin of this jorney! too bad i don't have seen her for long time now, but we sent to each other some messagefor Christams and Easter.

have lot of patience is the rule here, if you wanna meet some interessing peoples! and when i try Achat the first time (maybe two years ago!?) i don't know this and i left after few days.

Stone
: 1842

« #8 : May 17, 2012, 01:00:29 PM »

What do I look for ?  mmm  why  Jayc of course  :P   

My perfect partner has to hold a conversation, be imaginative, a sense of humour  and suggestive without being crude. A Gentleman in public but a stud in the bedroom...  oh and a Stetson & Cowboy boots helps ... .. roll on Friday :)    Got my boudoir shoes and pens at the ready :)  YEHAW

taztexan

« #9 : May 17, 2012, 01:32:53 PM »

What do I look for ?  mmm  why  Jayc of course  :P   

My perfect partner has to hold a conversation, be imaginative, a sense of humour  and suggestive without being crude. A Gentleman in public but a stud in the bedroom...  oh and a Stetson & Cowboy boots helps ... .. roll on Friday :)    Got my boudoir shoes and pens at the ready :)  YEHAW

We very well may be persuaded to turn around on bare ass Fridays for cowboy boots for guys and galls. If the lady were to bend over in front of us while picking up the pens so conveniently dropped, who knows what they will find once they look up in such a provocative pose. After all the day has been set "in Stone" remember? *wink*

Lover
: 10350

« #10 : May 18, 2012, 01:18:07 PM »

When I use search just choose gender or sometimes the name. Before I start chatting I read the banner - "Pay me", "gifts for fuck"... incest, i'm the best... it's all a no go.
I also look at the orientation - I recognized, just for chatting more homo girls answer, if I tell them in my first words "I know you're homo... just wanna talk".
I also don't like just seeing a big pussy, I  answer but don't start a chat to those girls.

I prefer people who wrote something in profile - nice banner, country and more infos. I like to do the first words depending to the person, so it's helpful. I don't start a chat to members, that don't have anything in their profile. If they don't take the time to write something, they don't get my attention.

kittenlepurr
: 280

« #11 : May 20, 2012, 02:35:31 AM »

Choosing partners for me is partially based on first impressions and over time interactions. My friends/lovers on my list get priority.

If people are contacting me:
An example of an interaction that fails is when they are rude or suggestive from the get go. Being impolite makes me just inclined to ignore as I see it.

Another example of it is being demanding. If i have already said to the person I wont do something and i have to constantly repeat it.. then it proves either they dont listen or they are just after their own pleasure and not mutual.

Now if I am contacting them:
Usually I say hi try to strike up a conversation if it goes to sexual basis from there I usually will ask questions to work out if we are compatible to play. If not I will just keep chatting or look for someone else. If yes we will see how far the flirting goes and if it ends up in the room.

What I usually search for is very mood dependant:
Sometimes I am in the mood to talk to another girl

Other times a guy.

One thing I do like though is people that are in achat for the fun not for the "oh I can get gifts" thing ... its something i find just a little ... fun killing asking for $A to play. Which is why I never do so.

taztexan

« #12 : May 20, 2012, 05:38:24 AM »

One thing I do like though is people that are in achat for the fun not for the "oh I can get gifts" thing ... its something i find just a little ... fun killing asking for $A to play. Which is why I never do so.

Yeah, the gift seekers are a definite no go for me. I don't mind gifting friends or lovers I've been with before and help them out to stay premium or buy a new outfit they want. But to pay to play? No way! Damn, I'm a poet and didn't know it!!  ;D

Definitely want to get to know someone before going to room. General chit-chat to break the ice so to speak and see if we are compatible. Generally I pick something from their profile to start a conversation. Hopefully they've put something I find interesting or something I can initiate a conversation from. Otherwise I usually don't bother.

My better experiences in room have been with ladies that I enjoy chatting with and have gotten to know somewhat. A room session with at least some interaction otherthan the "Mmmm, Yess, Ahhh" stuff is way more enjoyable. I'd rather be with Robot Girl if that's all they are gonna do.. =)

West69
: 123

« #13 : May 21, 2012, 03:29:48 PM »

............. I'd rather be with Robot Girl if that's all they are gonna do.. =)

Personally, I find Robot Girl skilled, but with a distinct aversion to monogomy ;D,i.e. she is a little "loose". However, she did leave $20 on the dresser for me with a note saying, "Thank you for lubricating my circuits". ::) ;)
Brandybee
: 6966

Sweet As Honey With A Cheeky Sting. BUZZ !!

« #14 : May 21, 2012, 03:38:36 PM »

Damm that Robot Girls spell is spreading ... its worse than I thought .... Hey  Covems you so got to do something   !!!!  Keep her in check ... play more scrabble .. anything ..     :D

:)   :D   :P    THERE'S  A  LITTLE  BIT  OF  DEVIL  IN  MY  ANGEL  EYES       :)    :D    :P
: [1] 2  
« previous next »
: