*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Discussions about sex
| |-+  Shemales and their lovers in AChat (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  At the wall FS version
« previous next »
: [1] 2
: So for 249 A$  how do you rank this pose?
***** Sizzling   -12 (54.5%)
**** Hot   -5 (22.7%)
*** Like it   -4 (18.2%)
** it's ok.... but (explain)   -1 (4.5%)
* Blah...   -0 (0%)
: 18

: At the wall FS version  ( 12689 )
Bear
: 3856

« : May 22, 2012, 08:41:53 AM »

Share your thoughts,... likes, dislikes and opinions of what I consider a very passionate pose.. (my opinion mind you)

Adera
: 3047

« #1 : May 22, 2012, 10:38:08 AM »

Lol... at the moment I can't feel any excitement at all about this pose. If it had been an MS pose I would have been very happy about it, but right now I just don't feel like being the giver... guess my opinion isn't really fair right now.
Bear
: 3856

« #2 : May 22, 2012, 02:16:33 PM »

Ponders to say something flippant... but keeps his mouth shut...  ::)

Adera

« #3 : May 22, 2012, 02:33:36 PM »

Ponders to say something flippant... but keeps his mouth shut...  ::)

Ahaha, I'm sure I wouldn't mind even if I'm a bit grumpy and tired atm. :D
kittenlepurr
: 280

« #4 : May 24, 2012, 09:23:47 PM »

there is no "change role" option for this one ? -sighs- I can see why your disappointed.
Lover
: 10350

« #5 : May 25, 2012, 05:15:09 AM »

Change role is difficult as the girl can't give... but perhaps the A-Team reads about your wishes to change and adds a strap-on and a change role button?!
It seems to me, more shemales prefer to be the girl then the man, hopefully A-Team recognizes it.

Adera

« #6 : May 25, 2012, 06:46:23 AM »

Change role is difficult as the girl can't give... but perhaps the A-Team reads about your wishes to change and adds a strap-on and a change role button?!
It seems to me, more shemales prefer to be the girl then the man, hopefully A-Team recognizes it.

A change role button wont be available in any FS pose, what they have done sometimes which I like is when they release two SF poses that you can switch between and where the roles are reversed.

It could be that most of the females who buy FS poses only buy the poses where they get fucked so the reverse version of a pose statistically sells much worse than the other one. Another factor can be that there are more shemales who only want to be the giver in a FS coupling as well... it's hard to tell.

I can't help but feel that the available FS poses makes people think that a shemale is the natural giver or even the dominant in a FS coupling, that's even expected by many females I've found out.

I would rather see poses where we're more on equal footing and/or where it's not so centered around our penises, sure I have that but sometimes I rather not use it that much.

I've said it many times before but a double ended dildo pose for FS or poses kinda like that are poses I would like a lot.
kittenlepurr

« #7 : May 25, 2012, 06:38:22 PM »

Lover I was presuming that they would be putting the strap-on in this one as a change role.

A change role button wont be available in any FS pose, what they have done sometimes which I like is when they release two SF poses that you can switch between and where the roles are reversed.

It could be that most of the females who buy FS poses only buy the poses where they get fucked so the reverse version of a pose statistically sells much worse than the other one. Another factor can be that there are more shemales who only want to be the giver in a FS coupling as ewell... it's hard to tell.

I can't help but feel that the available FS poses makes people think that a shemale is the natural giver or even the dominant in a FS coupling, that's even expected by many females I've found out.

I would rather see poses where we're more on equal footing and/or where it's not so centered around our penises, sure I have that but sometimes I rather not use it that much.

I've said it many times before but a double ended dildo pose for FS or poses kinda like that are poses I would like a lot.

Honestly though Adera, I think they should add the change role ... they exist in the others. So we know they can do it but to make two poses one one way and the other the other way and make switch is just doubling your costs and unfair.

Honestly I would think the shemales (if you dont mind me speaking for you for a second Adera) would value the option of having the change role so there is an option to switch around.  Despite their personal preference at least having the option is good.

As for people purchasing I cant speak for others but if I buy FS poses (which has been admittedly rare) I tend to buy a mix ... something i like ... something they are on the receiving end or seems that they are. Very few poses convey that so I always check the forums before i do that.

You maybe right about the preassumption that they think the shemale is the natural giver ... from what i understood thats not the case.

I agree some of the poses we have in the L would be good for S to have double dildo is a prime example... not to mention some of the other ones could be used.
PseRamesses
: 316

me? a lil fuzzy rabbit and a carnivour of lust ;)

« #8 : June 16, 2012, 07:30:52 AM »

It could be that most of the females who buy FS poses only buy the poses where they get fucked so the reverse version of a pose statistically sells much worse than the other one. Another factor can be that there are more shemales who only want to be the giver in a FS coupling as well... it's hard to tell.

...som vanligt är dina ideer lysande. hej älskling, länge sen, saknat di såå gumman. Just saying i agree ;) lol with blush

Imagination - the most powerful aphrodisiac in existance
bluedenim
: 3007

« #9 : June 16, 2012, 01:51:37 PM »

Lover I was presuming that they would be putting the strap-on in this one as a change role.

It could be that most of the females who buy FS poses only buy the poses where they get fucked so the reverse version of a pose statistically sells much worse than the other one. Another factor can be that there are more shemales who only want to be the giver in a FS coupling as ewell... it's hard to tell.

Honestly though Adera, I think they should add the change role ... they exist in the others. So we know they can do it but to make two poses one one way and the other the other way and make switch is just doubling your costs and unfair.

Honestly I would think the shemales (if you dont mind me speaking for you for a second Adera) would value the option of having the change role so there is an option to switch around.  Despite their personal preference at least having the option is good.

As for people purchasing I cant speak for others but if I buy FS poses (which has been admittedly rare) I tend to buy a mix ... something i like ... something they are on the receiving end or seems that they are. Very few poses convey that so I always check the forums before i do that.
As a supporter of the rights of "Shemales" (is there no more appropriate nomenclature?) on this site, I purchase every FS pose and almost every FFS FSS pose too.
I don't get to use them much, but I  have them all for my friends to use and play with, I have no preference as to whether they want to fuck me or wish to be fucked, I enjoy them for what they are and respect what they desire as they respect me. There aren't enough poses for SM and it seems the site is biased against them.
Not making a point or anything, I just thought it was worth mentioning.

Thank you for letting me share

I love to be dominated, my mission is to serve .
Adera

« #10 : June 16, 2012, 05:35:36 PM »

Oh, but it wouldn't be very fair if I didn't give in return to a female, and if it's approached the right way I do like it. :)
MiaTS
: 31

Mia

« #11 : June 26, 2012, 07:39:31 AM »

I'm not really into females (I'm a shemale) but the only thing that makes me accept their invitation is this pose. Congratulations, good work. I'm dying to have it for MS and SM. The $249 price seems fair.
kittenlepurr

« #12 : June 26, 2012, 07:57:57 PM »

Welcome to the forum Mia :)

Its ok if you dont like girls personal preference is part of Achat. Just another flavour of people out there its always good to get another opinion.
Rukya
: 2891

Paddle Queen

« #13 : June 27, 2012, 05:09:30 AM »

Oh, but it wouldn't be very fair if I didn't give in return to a female, and if it's approached the right way I do like it. :)

Dont worry :) i think that in 90% of the FS poses , its the shemale who give and the woman who receive  ;D

STOP TO FAVORIZE THE MF ORIENTATION , FF PAY THE SAME PRICE THAN THEM AS ALL OTHERS ORIENTATIONS !!!!
Adera

« #14 : June 28, 2012, 03:45:58 AM »

Not really what I was getting at... the point I was trying to make is that I don't want to be greedy about receiving when with a female.
: [1] 2  
« previous next »
: