*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Discussions about sex
| |-+  Artist's Alley (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  Jeanona's Fashion Styles
« previous next »
: [1] 2 3 ... 38
: Jeanona's Fashion Styles  ( 273981 )
Pafe
: 548

« : May 25, 2012, 01:22:01 PM »

Hiya's...

Jeanona, you should be proud of your designs.  I love them all.  I am really envious of all of you who are able to design such faboulous things. 

All three of you, Jeanona, Tight and Keiko should come out and take a bow to some well deserved applause.  Just like they do at the fashion shows.

And to AChat, you should take a bow also, for having the courage to allow this to happen.  Also, releasing the new backgrounds in coordination with the fashions is brilliant!

Well done everyone!

Thanks for letting me share,
Pafe

Brandybee
: 6966

Sweet As Honey With A Cheeky Sting. BUZZ !!

« #1 : May 25, 2012, 03:33:29 PM »

I'll second everything Pafe's just said. Well done everyone. And a big thank you to all involved. It's heartening to see  everyone working so hard together to improve and enhance the game for all the members. :-* :-* :-*

:)   :D   :P    THERE'S  A  LITTLE  BIT  OF  DEVIL  IN  MY  ANGEL  EYES       :)    :D    :P
Lover
: 10350

« #2 : May 25, 2012, 04:20:05 PM »

I stand up and shout of encore

hentaiboy69
: 7883

« #3 : May 25, 2012, 04:25:21 PM »

I'll gonna add my thanks for your hard work, Jeanona! and i hope we gonna have more soon, but, well, whit low price!  :D

marco_H
: 3

« #4 : May 26, 2012, 07:45:45 PM »

this is amazing design Jeanona , i really like to see more from your design. so what about the red dress we was talking about ;)
Pafe
: 548

« #5 : May 28, 2012, 05:09:05 AM »

Hiya's...

Welcome to the Forum, marco_H!  Please keep posting and sharing your thoughts and ideas with us.  The more people we have active here, the better it is, as we are all after the same thing... and that is to make our Fantasy Land of AChat a better experience for all.

... and I am still floored by the quality of everyone's designs.  How I do envy you all.

Thanks for letting me share,
Pafe

jeanona31
: 503

« #6 : May 28, 2012, 01:14:45 PM »

Pafe and Brandy
my dear charming ladies, thank you very much for all :-*

Lover and Hb thanks a lot ,
(okay HB got it - you'll  get your lower price ;) or I feel guilty till the rest of my life. haha ;D )

I'm happy as a child , sharing these moments with you, along with my great Keiko and Tight.

guys you're amazing,
oh sorry that I appropriated all of you - cant help myself  :D
« : May 28, 2012, 01:34:32 PM jeanona31 »

jeanona31

« #7 : May 28, 2012, 01:29:59 PM »

this is amazing design Jeanona , i really like to see more from your design. so what about the red dress we was talking about ;)

My My My
cant believe it  - Marco_H
welcome back to the game and welcome on the forum too.
I am so glad to see you again dear friend :)

About the red dress, still thinking up ideas,
as soon as there is the possibility of long dresses, I believe that we'll have them .
different kind of ,cause you know what - we have great team here.
« : May 28, 2012, 01:31:51 PM jeanona31 »

jeanona31

« #8 : June 09, 2012, 07:51:48 AM »

So here is new design in which I'm working, has not yet been completed, only half-way ..
I'm not even sure whether I will choose the designs to be published.
I guess it depends on how will look at the end.

Here I tried something to do with boots, which is very difficult because we have no maps
we only have the ability to look at the shoes so far and possibility to take screenshot.

Brandybee
: 6966

Sweet As Honey With A Cheeky Sting. BUZZ !!

« #9 : June 09, 2012, 03:33:03 PM »

I love this idea and especially the colour and sheer look. Are you able to make the top a little bigger to cover the boobs fully and possibly a halter neck or would that spoil your dress design... just tossing some ideas in to throw around with...

I adore the boots, and am getting excited the cowgirl boots will not be far be behind.

Congratulations Jeanona ...  you are so talented ... Cant wait to see the finished products.  Well done. I'm just in awe of all you desigers. Thank you for taking the trouble and effort to make us girls look good. :)

:)   :D   :P    THERE'S  A  LITTLE  BIT  OF  DEVIL  IN  MY  ANGEL  EYES       :)    :D    :P
taztexan
: 154

« #10 : June 09, 2012, 07:25:29 PM »

Very nice.... I love the top.. lots of breast shown.. and very sexy.. definitely three thumbs up...  :D

Lt. Taz, Spermicide Detective Div.  -  The devilish Texan  =)~
hentaiboy69
: 7883

« #11 : June 10, 2012, 03:49:45 AM »

Lover and Hb thanks a lot ,
(okay HB got it - you'll  get your lower price ;) or I feel guilty till the rest of my life. haha ;D )

Jeanona, now yopu make me feel guilty......dont' worried about price....your work was absolutely wonderful!and it give me a damn bad idea...lol!

Bear
: 3856

« #12 : June 10, 2012, 10:44:15 AM »

eyebrow arches... guess my attention was focused elsewhere Brandybee... you have a close up of the boots now she have mentioned it... those look very interesting...

jeanona31

« #13 : June 12, 2012, 06:15:37 PM »

Thank you .. all of you - I appreciate your opinion always

Okay Brandy I will try to implement some of your suggestions - and we'll see how it will look like at the end.
With these maps you can never be sure  ;)

Hentai - thanks , I'm glad that just looking at this design you can get some nice , fine bad thoughts   :D

Thanks Taz and thank you mister Bear - Oh I hope now all is well with your eyebrow arches !? ::) ;D
« : June 12, 2012, 06:20:03 PM jeanona31 »

jeanona31

« #14 : June 12, 2012, 06:29:59 PM »

And here's a new design, this is done completely, maybe need to fix just a couple invisible details...

« : June 14, 2012, 06:40:47 PM jeanona31 »

: [1] 2 3 ... 38  
« previous next »
: