*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Discussions about sex
| |-+  Everything about sex and love (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  Latex Outfits : a special thanks !!!!
« previous next »
: [1] 2
: Latex Outfits : a special thanks !!!!  ( 15106 )
chien_lubrik
: 223

Evelyne

« : May 30, 2012, 02:23:44 PM »

Hello All Kinds peoples of the DreamWorld Forum.

I would like to give a special THANK YOU, and ... as Henyaïboy said : a massive hug to the Development Team of the Dreamworld for having release the Latex outfits.

My!!! matter of clothes, they are just outstanding and wonderful.
I like them all, the texture, reflecting and shining ... Really a REAL REAL nice add!!!
Simply enough, I bought them all !!!

Of course I am a bit fetish ... that's true
And they may be less inovatives than the creations of artfull artists who had invente new wonderfull dresses.
But May !!! Feeling that second skin on my avatar is really a pleasure !!

So thank you !!!
kisses !!!
Hugs !!!
Greetings !!!
... I lack words !!!

Please accept my best humbly regards
Please accept my best thanks for this wonderfull release.

PS : Yes, they are expensive !! but for those who are just a bit fetishist ... trust me they worth the cost !!!
« : May 30, 2012, 02:52:57 PM chien_lubrik »

Flesh open when Mind Warm
hentaiboy69
: 7883

« #1 : May 30, 2012, 02:33:29 PM »

yes, they look amazing, but at the same time so damn expensive! wow! i think they are the most expensive we ever have!

Bear
: 3856

« #2 : May 30, 2012, 02:37:23 PM »

A brief gander online... very interesting... and there appears more components there then just the basic outside wear? Will be looking forward to a partner volunteering to model.

chien_lubrik

Evelyne

« #3 : May 30, 2012, 03:03:38 PM »

yes, they look amazing, but at the same time so damn expensive! wow! i think they are the most expensive we ever have!

Yes It is true they are my friend, but I may think they really worth the cost ( as I said ) for those who feed a little fetishist lust ...
Anyway, that's a luxury I may accept to pay. But I also understand that some people will be reluctant to buy them.

and there appears more components there then just the basic outside wear? Will be looking forward to a partner volunteering to model.

Well Mister BearI gladly pose for you  :P. At first I did wear an "all" latex outfit, but for street wear I thought it was a bit too much. So for the outside I simply wear latex panty and strocking ... with tissues skirt and top.
I feel that latex touch really light the outfit with a hint of kinkyness .
( for private, I stay fully latex )

I may say too that the latex outfit have one of the few cup bra available, and that is very a must !!!

And just matter of nice looking, the red line on one of the set is just the cherry on the cake ! ! !

If I just may have a regret, it is that their is no gloves !!! That will be wonderfull if full arms gloves may be available ...

You may understand That I Am very please to have those clothes released  :P sorry if I overact a bit.

Please accept my best humbly regards.

PS : I think about opening an " Latex Lover" Club  ;D

Rukya
: 2891

Paddle Queen

« #4 : June 13, 2012, 06:28:27 PM »

hehe wrong hentai  ;D the gold pirate outfit we earn this year is at more than 550 A$ if i remember well and this just cause it is color gold  ;D

STOP TO FAVORIZE THE MF ORIENTATION , FF PAY THE SAME PRICE THAN THEM AS ALL OTHERS ORIENTATIONS !!!!
hentaiboy69

« #5 : June 14, 2012, 02:18:29 AM »

you are right.....and, correct me if i'm wrong, i don't had seen around girls wearing it! is that the reason, maybe!? lol!

Rukya

Paddle Queen

« #6 : June 14, 2012, 06:16:22 PM »

hehe i have it and i dont wear it :) i prefer the red one personnaly :)

STOP TO FAVORIZE THE MF ORIENTATION , FF PAY THE SAME PRICE THAN THEM AS ALL OTHERS ORIENTATIONS !!!!
hentaiboy69

« #7 : June 15, 2012, 01:42:15 AM »

How to burn 550 A$.........oh gosh!

anyway......i had notice a good amount of female and shemale whit the latexoutfit (or part of it), so it's a really welcomed add.....oh, well, that's nice, anyway!

hentaiboy69

« #8 : June 15, 2012, 04:04:48 AM »

new latex outfit! i bet Evelyn will be really happy whit this new one!

Rukya

Paddle Queen

« #9 : June 15, 2012, 04:45:41 AM »

a new one ? where ? i have the 3 firts yet :)

chien_lubrik

Evelyne

« #10 : June 18, 2012, 10:12:20 AM »

Hello all kind peoples of the DreamWorld's Forum .

new latex outfit! i bet Evelyn will be really happy whit this new one!

Just checking for news after my return from the Hellfest festival, and what I see !!! new latex outfits !!!

Wooowww !!! So of course I bought them  :P my dressing start to have a nice collections  ;D
Actually , I had put the dress with a V view on.

I have so a question ... the dress with clear part is bordered of pink ( and all the other are bordered with red )
is it the first of a new collection ? 

Anyway, I am tired so maybe less expretional than the first time. But you are right Hentai, I am really happy !!!!

kittenlepurr
: 280

« #11 : June 27, 2012, 10:47:22 PM »

I couldn't help but buy some of the Latex Outfits. Just to see... I love them.. so much I went out irl and bought one similar to what i am wearing in AChat ....its fun.
Adera
: 3047

« #12 : June 28, 2012, 02:35:34 AM »

I couldn't help but buy some of the Latex Outfits. Just to see... I love them.. so much I went out irl and bought one similar to what i am wearing in AChat ....its fun.

And quite kinky. :P
hentaiboy69

« #13 : June 28, 2012, 02:37:29 AM »

Adera, more if she wear them during an achat session!  ::)   lol, had promise to my self to don't write this, but you had serve it to ,me on a silver plate!  ;D

Adera
: 3047

« #14 : June 28, 2012, 02:41:20 AM »

I think it's more kinky if she wears the outfit when going out irl, people here would stare a lot. :P
: [1] 2  
« previous next »
: