*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Discussions about sex
| |-+  Everything about sex and love (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  ACHAT Introspection?
« previous next »
: [1]
: ACHAT Introspection?  ( 4410 )
West69
: 123

« : June 03, 2012, 06:30:48 AM »

Before being mislabeled as a "whiner" or malcontent let me offer the caveat that I enjoy this game, and fully appreciate the efforts of the dev team. However, with the goal of "continued quality improvement", I would like to offer the dev team some questions for introspection.

Hopefully this thread will grow and many of you will contribute to the suggestion list. ;)

1. Is there really any legitimate reason that "Robot Girl" can participate in groups, yet "Robot Boy" cannot?

2. Judging from the number and activity of Shemales, wouldn't it be logical to have a "Robot Shemale"? Wouldn't this just be a logical business response to market demand?

If you enjoy this game, please help me constructively add to this list. There must be a number of cost-effective improvements that could enhance your enjoyment. ;D 
Lover
: 10350

« #1 : June 03, 2012, 02:25:36 PM »

1. Probably it depends on the belief that a 3some with RB would be done much more often then with RG. RB is needed for MMF and if you can "use him" you dont need another man. But free man cannot be involved in 3some - they wanna make male members become premium.

2. We asked and ask frequently for this in several threads.

West69
: 123

« #2 : June 03, 2012, 06:08:50 PM »

1. Probably it depends on the belief that a 3some with RB would be done much more often then with RG. RB is needed for MMF and if you can "use him" you dont need another man. But free man cannot be involved in 3some - they wanna make male members become premium.

2. We asked and ask frequently for this in several threads.

TY Lover. I very much appreciate you taking the time to respond.

1. I agree with you that a 3 som with RB may be done more often, but I don't agree that the dev team is appropriately interpreting the impact of this. The business goal should be to expand "premium" membership for ALL genders, not just narrowly for males. My belief is that opening up the 3 som opportunity with RB may encourage, not retard premium growth.
I have used the RG option to interest females who were shy about a 3 som, since this allows them to experiment with the concept and get comfortable. If this works with females, it should also work with males. More opportunities, more excitement, may bring more premium upgrades. Just my opinion.

2. I also agree with you on point two, but see no logical, technical, or financial reason this continues to be ignored. Unless someone gives me a specific rationale, I am left with the possibility that the restriction is based upon some gender prejudice or bias by management. ::)

Again, I appreciate the exchange of ideas. Hopefully management will also. We all share their goal of building a more successful game. :)
Lover
: 10350

« #3 : June 04, 2012, 01:29:56 AM »

I agree everyting you said. It was just what I thought why they don't allow RB to be involved in 3some.

For the sr, I believe they simply forgot to do it. Now they have more important (for them) things to do.... but we will ask for RS again and again, hoping they will add it.

: [1]  
« previous next »
: