*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Discussions about sex
| |-+  Everything about sex and love (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  What turns you off in chatting?
« previous next »
: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 ... 16
: What turns you off in chatting?  ( 139899 )
zoerink
: 2465

I am into the big blue ocean swimming and dreaming

« #150 : February 22, 2013, 04:29:17 PM »

LOL... STONE

I can imagine... this is so hard lot of times...

KISSES & HUGS & SMILES FOR ALL
Lover
: 10350

« #151 : February 22, 2013, 04:50:56 PM »

@ Stone: Unfortunately we know, most aren't able to read profiles. I also have written I just room with Marilyn but get many invites. Sometimes I believe it's like they check if the message is true or it's more interesting for them - you say you just room with one girl? I manage to seduce you...

I moved an old existing topic wiht worst pick up lines to this board. There are some funny examples too and this topic is turning off in general in chat.

http://www.funnyadultgamesplay.com/forum/index.php/topic,581.msg47730.html#new

tangoracer
: 3444

« #152 : February 22, 2013, 07:58:05 PM »

LOL Just got this

Her to Me: hi if you gift me then i will send you pics and do a room

Me to Her: sorry but why would i want to gift you for that

Me to Her: thats one for the What turns me off in chatting

surprise surprise  I didn't get an anwser

LOL
« : February 22, 2013, 07:59:45 PM tangoracer »

Concerto

« #153 : February 23, 2013, 02:13:14 AM »

Well, Lover, you say that but I often get invites from people who have things like "I love my wife xxxx", "My wonderful lover yyyy", etc. etc. as their bylines and I will say (because I always read profiles before I even chat, let alone room) "Doesn't xxxx mind you rooming with others?" or "Do you think yyyy would object to us having sex?" and, amazingly, invariably, it turns out that their partner has given their blessing for them to do whatever they like :)
Lover

« #154 : February 23, 2013, 05:43:36 AM »

@tango: I got the same message :D Afterwards i said i dont want pics and i also dont room with you she was quiet too :)

Concerto, it's a difference if you write "I love my spouse" or "I only room with..."

hentaiboy69
: 7883

« #155 : February 23, 2013, 06:21:10 AM »

Concerto, it's a difference if you write "I love my spouse" or "I only room with..."

Absolutely right......they are two different message, but the problem of users don't reading them remain!   >:(

Stone
: 1842

« #156 : February 24, 2013, 06:31:27 AM »

Thank you all.

I know what you all say is true  :) . I was very shortly put out as :-

1)  It clearly says on my profile I only room with Jayc
2)  I  answered his initial chat up, saying I was with my spouse
3)  He then was totally disrespectful to us both by saying he wanted me to " sit on his cock"
4)  Coupled with - This was an initial contact and " sit on his cock"  perhaps not the best line to use as a follow on.
5) Then when I pointed out his rudeness, he went on the attack  instead of excusing himself. ( I  suppose I was a bit inflamed there  :o )
6) And I was annoyed with myself for resorting to his gutter language, when I know,  my vocabulary is much more extensive . 

Usually, I am more tolerant. 

Memo to self ....   be more tolerant to Dipsticks...  maybe 2 or 3  whole more seconds. mmm.. It might have to be a work in progress  ;D

old_goat
: 450

« #157 : March 21, 2013, 10:18:36 AM »

I am very new here.
Have just finished reading this whole thread.
It should be required reading for all new players.
A special thanks to all who have put up with some of my bungled efforts.
And  a very special thanks to the ones with whom I have made a lasting connection.
Life, as we know it, goes on.

Momma_andrea
: 9502

Lady of the twin moons©

« #158 : May 10, 2013, 02:36:11 PM »

OK, I got something new to bitch about.
"I like your age."  , "It's good you are mature."   blah blah and blah.  Yeah, I'm so glad I got your fucking approval.
Hey, mention my age again because, honey, that's REALLY working for ya. 

Yes I know, seems harsh but I'm so fucking tired of it.

GGRRRRRR, STILL!

http://redandbrunettelesbian.tumblr.com
kittenlepurr
: 280

« #159 : May 11, 2013, 02:58:30 PM »

GGRRRRRR, STILL!

-sighs- Simpletons

I got a new one being choked or having someone refer to it. So annoying ... I just end conversations there or sessions. I hate when it happens.
Ask before doing it.
Momma_andrea
: 9502

Lady of the twin moons©

« #160 : May 15, 2013, 07:40:29 AM »

Having the person just leave in the middle of a chat!! Really,
how long does it take to say gtg. I'm not even talking about them going to a room, but just logging off and leaving.

In my defence my router or something has booted me off this past weekend, BUT I will get right back on as quick as I can to explain.

http://redandbrunettelesbian.tumblr.com
hentaiboy69
: 7883

« #161 : May 15, 2013, 07:57:53 AM »

Having the person just leave in the middle of a chat!! Really,
how long does it take to say gtg. I'm not even talking about them going to a room, but just logging off and leaving.

In my defence my router or something has booted me off this past weekend, BUT I will get right back on as quick as I can to explain.

Andrea, if it's a problem of connection or router, we can understand it......jcm is talking about when your partner in chat disappear in a room, i think!
And yes, i agree, this is not so nice!

Lover

« #162 : May 20, 2013, 03:44:36 PM »

AAAHHHHGGGGGG!. Just had a girl while we were having sex say wait. I'll brb in 5 minutes

And.. what did you do meanwhile? LOL

But this can happen. I don't like it too but it's possible. I really hate when I have to say it :-\ Good luck it just happened a few times in all my years here.

Urban
: 329

« #163 : May 23, 2013, 01:36:46 PM »

AAAHHHHGGGGGG!. Just had a girl while we were having sex say wait. I'll brb in 5 minutes

Be happy maybe it was because she soaked her panty !  ;D
stray
: 494

Girl, 20 yrs old, bisex

« #164 : May 23, 2013, 01:53:49 PM »

It can happen, personally to me happen frequently, because I don't live alone and my family sometimes breaks in my bedroom and I must hide my tablet and say "Ahh! I'm naked! Go away!" Or something like this, lol

And it takes some minutes while my partner must wait ^.^"

I go from bed to bed looking for bones, as every stray does ::)
: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 ... 16  
« previous next »
: