*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Discussions about AChat
| |-+  Share your creative ideas (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  Attacks on other Players
« previous next »
: 1 [2]
: Attacks on other Players  ( 11513 )
Bear
: 3856

« #15 : July 05, 2012, 03:54:20 PM »

This is not my section  but as a moderator I feel naming names and bringing personal disputes into a public forum is the incorrect way to handle a problem. It creates nothing more than a hostile environment... and serves absolulutely no purpose other than to polarize the community. If you have issues.... then use the private messaging to air your differences out.

If you need to make a point about players... keep it general... if someone is just dying to know... they certainly can PM for clarification

Brandybee
: 6966

Sweet As Honey With A Cheeky Sting. BUZZ !!

« #16 : July 05, 2012, 05:55:37 PM »

I'm just crestfallen ...  I thought WALL.E was really here, those cute little eyes,  the little munchkin track wheels , patrolling our dreamworld, piling up the junk, making my world a better place ... quivering bottom lip, eyes teary...  :(

.. the lightbulb suddenly turns on ... arhhh   ::) ... you kidding right Covems..... you're undercover... right... searching for your Eva ... yeah ... thats it ...  phew ... you really got me going then ....I nearly believed it  ...  nearly ... but not quite ... smiling again..   :D

Yeah,  as my good mate,  Abe said  "   You can fool some of the people all of the time,     and all of the people some of the time,    but you can not fool all of the people all of the time. "

So I guess ... Its just nice to be ....  nice ....   if not ....      there's the ignore button.   

Skipping off ...  winking at Covems ... and I just happen to know ..  Number 5 is Alive ...  ;) 

:)   :D   :P    THERE'S  A  LITTLE  BIT  OF  DEVIL  IN  MY  ANGEL  EYES       :)    :D    :P
Trekmanalpha
: 114

Fortune Favors the Bold...

MSN Messenger - trekmanalpha@hotmail.com
« #17 : July 07, 2012, 01:30:50 AM »

Whatever. I guess what was happening succeeded. Mincari is officially gone from the game.

Well done you all who wanted her gone.

I guess I should apologize here, because I have been too forward and aggressive in my defense of those accused.
I just don't understand why everyone is so adamant that they leave... over pics.

Now, if they were abusing the A$ thing, or being rude, or insulting others, then sure. But that was NOT what was happening.

I am sorry for being an ass if it was taken that way. I'm sorry for defending those who apparently did something to violate the rules. I'm sorry for speaking out against the tyranny that exists here.

I guess nobody else see's it like I do. For this, I truely am sorry.

Looking...

Where are all the wonderful, romantic, loving, caring, dedicated, loyal, sensual, vocal, long hair'd, well dressed, beautiful, sexy women at?

Cause It'd be an honor to have you on my arm... forever.
Lover
: 10350

« #18 : July 07, 2012, 07:27:23 AM »

Trek, please read your words again - you, a man who usually is nice and gentle, started a discussion - that's ok. Just some of your statements are more a general accusal against some members of the forum then an exchange of opinions and facts.
I read your profile and thought "Wow, what has happened to him? Does he wanna split Achat in two halves?" Now, I'm glad you changed your banner...

I don't know the people you talked about - so I didn't answer to this post before. But I know that some girls (?) appear frequently, with almost the same name, same profile... and try to attack thos ones who don't do like they want.
One of them, her name was called here, "promised" a friend of mine to make him this place the hell on earth. Suddenly, a free member appears, called "fakepolice"... in her banner you read several names of fakes. Two of them I really do know and they (woman and man) aren't fakes.

I don't wanna be misunderstood - I accept you try to defend people you like. That's honorable. Just be sure they are worth it (and not are just friendly to you because they want your money) and don't attack other people in same way, you say you try to defeat the weak.

We all are different - we have different wishes, different opinions and different likings. But we share one love - AChat. We all are here to meet friends, to get to know new people and to improve a great game.
If you feel to be alone at this moment I can prmise you are not. Though there may be different thoughts about this one point, there also are many things many (or almost all) agree with you.

Brandybee

« #19 : July 07, 2012, 07:31:07 AM »

Trek,  Its noble of you to stand up for those you feel are wronged .. and for that I applaud you ..

I am sorry , we have lost a member of the game if that is the case ...

I have no knowledge of this misunderstanding you speak of or why it  has occurred ... but like everything in life, there is always two sides to a story and the only way to resolve it, is not to take sides but to encourage the disputed parties to talk and hammer it out ..  and if a solution cannot be reached then to agree to disagree ... and move on...  and if it can .. great .. harmony rules once more.

I echo Bear's wise words .. this is not the place to air those disputes, unless up for general discussion and advice .. names are not needed for such .. to do so just encourages and ignites a situation that is already volatile it seems... and serves no purpose.

Tyranny &  Bullying has no place here and I hope most would speak out against it.

Food for some thought    "  Our attitude towards life determines life's attitude towards us "       The word "life" can be exchanged to suit, dont you think too  ....

" Eva's plant" ....  I just love you Covems .... wondering off slowly ...  hope one day, I get an " Eva's plant" , or  " someone to buy my basket weave chairs"  mmm  ... think I'll go put my " Country Boys "  CD on ... cool group  down at the Bar & Grill  ... laters   ;D  ;D  ;D
« : July 07, 2012, 07:52:07 AM Brandybee »

:)   :D   :P    THERE'S  A  LITTLE  BIT  OF  DEVIL  IN  MY  ANGEL  EYES       :)    :D    :P
medjai
: 415

« #20 : July 07, 2012, 09:00:10 AM »

I jut read all of your posts and from how I see it when ever someone treats you a way you don't like you either sort it out or you ignore them ( we do have that option).

That been said I don't want to talk trash about enyone but in this case Trek I think you've been played and took advantage of your good heart, I'm maybe wrong but that's how I see it. Like others said  every now and then a girl appear with a profile with a hot girl on it and dissapears 1/2 weeks later, in theese 2 weeks she made no friends. Coincidence...maybe but seems very strange to me.

Oh another thing Trek one of your friends is one of these girls, she has multiple accounts and sells fake pics, I can tell you in private all her accounts if you don't believe me, you just have to take a look at those profile to see it's the same person.
Brandybee

« #21 : July 07, 2012, 04:33:06 PM »

Oh no Covems, please, I beg forgiveness ... I see my words there to haunt me ..... I did not mean to upset your Eva , I did not mean to incur her wrath and cause her to be grumpy, nor to ruin any future scrabble games you had planned ... I did not mean to cause her to short her circuits or yours ... please I offer my screwdriver and oil in recompense ...  Please have  night on my yacht for a romantic interlude with your Eva ... just be careful of the waters edge...  the only sparks caused should be by your sweet words whispered in her ear .....

Lover
: 10350

« #22 : July 08, 2012, 06:49:12 AM »

I ask everyone to stop posting here now. I think we have said everything and not to bump this thread back to top with each new post.
Thanks.

: 1 [2]  
« previous next »
: