*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Discussions about sex
| |-+  Erotic Stories (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  The Achat Bar & Grill . ( AB&G )
« previous next »
: 1 ... 56 57 [58] 59 60 ... 146
: The Achat Bar & Grill . ( AB&G )  ( 1114660 )
luke090993

« #855 : November 16, 2012, 01:32:15 PM »

Wearing the blindfold I have no idea how many times the table spins before it finally stops... everything is quiet for a moment so I know it's safe to explore the area of the table in front of me. Both hands slowly reach out, and I feel one foot and then another.. not too close together, but running my hands up to the toes I identify a right, and then a left.. so I know they belong the same body. Leaning forward, my lips softly caress each toe.. slowly.. enjoying the feel and sweaty fragrance of each, one at a time.

My lips now slide down the top of the right foot.. barely touching the skin, but enjoying the feel. When i reach the area near the leg, I slowly move back toward the toes again, and repeat this several times. I move to the left foot, and do the same thing.. but this time, i feel her foot move some, telling me that the knees have turned, opening the treasure that is between. The treasure seems miles away, because with skin so soft, there is much loving and caressing to be done along the way...

Placing the left foot softly on the table, I move forward more so that I can easily caress the soft smooth skin of this shapely lower leg.. hundreds of small kisses cover this leg below the knee, and my tongue also traces small circles as linger between her knee and her foot. I move back to the right leg, and I realize the incredible amount of heat from this delicious skin.

My lips finally find their way above the knees, and when they feel the amazing softness and warmth of her inner thighs, my cock demands to be released, so I stop for a moment to make my clothes go away. Returning to her inner thighs, I lay flat on the table, and run my hands under her legs to cup each cheek of her firm bum in each palm, lifting her ever so slightly from the table, and toward my lips.

Before giving in to the need to taste her nectar, I savor the soft skin of her thighs, as well as the thought of what amazing delight awaits my tongue.. just inches away now. My kisses become slower but also more firm to her skin, and I can almost feel the heat just inches away. Then, I notice that her hips have lifted slightly.. moving up and down very very slightly.. as if asking for what I desperately want to do. Not being able to wait any longer, I move the final inches so that her labia is almost touching my lips as her movements continue.

Moving with her, my lips begin to trace the outline of these pussy lips.. and my tongue slowly draws circles around both sides, feeling her desire begin to match mine.

In a moment, my tongue can wait no longer, and enters the wet area between her lips, just below her clit. As it slowly enters her, I feel two hands take the back of my head, pulling and encouraging me to enter deeper. As I do, my knees move up under my hips, and I begin to let my face press deeper into her... now I begin to sense the same fragrance from her arms and hips that I savored as I helped her onto the table. Jane.. it has to be Jane.. As I realize who she is, I feel her bum begin to move more firmly against my face, with her gyrating motion lifting one side of her hips at a time, but moving more strongly into my lips.

I hear her say something half-aloud, and at the same moment, a hand grips my cock.
hentaiboy69
: 7883

« #856 : November 17, 2012, 01:42:10 PM »

The hands on my body are getting bold, hungry .... they are removing what's left of my black dress and the fake claw, then go back to stroking me more vigorously. One of them moves along my inner thigh until it reach my pinky hole and start to massage it eagerly, making me moan for the pleasure.

Suddenly, fingers make their way inside me .... by their motion, i understand that there are three, but they seem so small! It's strange .... there never been children in the bar and the only ones that come to mind ....

“Dwarfsssss!” i yell in ecstasy, trying to look at them to recognize who are they of the seven little pervert, but the masks they are wearing, hidden their true identity.

The one who was fondling my belly has jump over me and i can see something unexpected! He had take off his pants and had start to stroke his dick .... a big one, to tell the true, more then how i had ever imagine looking at his small body! He move close to my tits and start to rub my nipples with his purple dick head making them hard again. Some precum is spilling out his dick falling on my tits .... it's dense and warm and looks like this little brat want to try a new type of play.
He place his hard rod between my tists and grab them with hands, squeezing them against his hardness and begin to move his hip back and forth, in an amazing and so exciting tits fucking: i feel it pulsing and when the brat increase the speed, even the pulse of is rod increase .... i can feel it clearly and that is a clear sign my "guest" gonna come soon.

At the same time, the others two brats are continuing they work on my legs and on my pinky hole.
The fingers are now rubbing deeper in me and he is helping them using his tognue to lubrificate my hole. I can feel the beard tickling my skin and  at the the same, that touch is not so pleasent: it's s shaggy and it hurts a little when he move his face to find a better position to use better his rough but so skilled tongue! And at last the third brat.......he seems more interessed in my legs! He is grazing and licking them, taking care to let them spread to make the work of his little friend more easy.

I surrender completely to their game and leave them play it when, suddenly, a hand touches my lips. It happend a second time but now the fingers are more near then before: instinctively i lick them and i can easily recognize the taste of them: it's the same taste i have impressed in my mind for all the night, the taste of my Master!
« : November 18, 2012, 08:14:21 AM hentaiboy69 »

Thom
: 13

« #857 : November 17, 2012, 05:41:15 PM »

Lying back on the table, my bottom at the edge I feel male hands touching my thighs and can tell someone is there.  I'm trying not to look as I want to feel the sensations before seeing who it is.

The hands move up my body squeezing my breasts.  I can feel the heat from his arms across my tummy as he fondles my nipples.  I want to moan, but stifle it, not wanting to give myself away.

I feel a breath on my pussy.  My God, I'm so wet.  Something flicks across my clit.  I bite my lip trying not to moan.  I can feel his tongue pressing into my clitoris, wiggling it with the tip.

His hands move down up to my face, touching it ever so gently with his fingertips.  I capture one of his fingers in my mouth and suck on it, hoping that will keep me from moaning out loud.

Suddenly his tongue is on my pussy with an eagerness to it's movements.  I can't help myself and squeek out a little moan around his finger.  He withdraws his hands from my face and they go straight to my dripping pussy, touching it, feeling for my clit.  As if they have a will of their own, my hips arch up, trying to get him deeper into me.

"I can't take much more of this."  I think as my hands go to his head, pulling him into my hot pussy.  It feels so good.

Suddenly I make myself recognizable by looking at Mollie from  between her legs.

"You didn't think I would let you get away so easy did you?" I lower my head back between her legs and let my tongue stroke her inner thighs. Making circular movements and moving up and down her thighs till I reach the end of her inner thigh and enter the realm of her pussy. Slowly I let the tip of my tongue toch one of her lips and slowly stroke up and down. While doing this I make an arch over to her other lip and do the same there. I hear her breathing getting stronger and go back to her inner thighs. When her moaning and breathing gets a little lighter I suddenly give her a strong lick from the base of her pussy all the way up to her clitoris. "Suprised?" I ask her? By the sound of the soft scream she gave I decide to move on and start moving my tongue between her pussy lips more regularly.

Momma_andrea
: 9502

Lady of the twin moons©

« #858 : November 18, 2012, 12:16:26 PM »

((hope this fits))

Weeks after arriving in Achat city, I finally got up the nerve to go to the Achat Bar& Grill. Everyone had told me about it and I still had few coins left in my pocket, enough for a drink or two anyway. I was still wearing my bunny suit having just left Steve's but I didn't think anyone would mind.  I opened the door and it was dark in there. I walked further in and the door closed and now I could see nothing until my eyes adjusted. I heard lots of people and a jukebox, 'or was that a live band?' I wondered.  Slowly my sight returned as I got accustomed to the light level and I turned out of the foyer to see a wide open room. People milling around everywhere and some at tables and some in booths along the wall, being quite sexy with each other.
"Oh" I said "That's why they keep it dark” I walked to the bar and took a stool. Old Joe himself greeted me. “COULD I GET A WHITE RUSSIAN?” I had to yell over the music and noise.
“There’s a few at the end of the bar.”  He pointed at some hunky guys that were talking.
“No, a drink” I shook my hand as if holding a glass. But he came right up with my cocktail.
“I was only teasing hun.” And he smiled and winked at me.
  It would have  cost me over half of what I had left but He said the first was on the house. It was a tall one and very strong, it’s how I like my Russians. ;)  I sipped my drink and slowly I could see more. The band on stage was good. They were doing a Stones cover of “Gimme Shelter”.

I decided to walk around and maybe mingle. I moved slowly and got a few whistles because of the bunny suit, I’m sure and my butt got pinched. I meet Ssgt. He was nice and said he liked my scribbles.
“Oh, my writing.” I figured out what he meant. “Well, thank you. It means a lot.” I was still shouting, being closer to the stage.
“Any time darlin’” he said. And I’m sure there were 2 meanings to that. ;)  He pointed across the room. “Blue over there likes your stuff too.”
I smiled. Praise was the only payment this girl got.

Thinking of payment, I needed a job. If I was going to stay in this town I needed cash and I didn’t want to rely on Steve for every thing. I wandered around some more, and a guy tried to give me his order. I looked around and noticed there was a shortage of waitresses.

Rushing back to Ole Joe, I told him of my dilemma.
“Look, we fit. You need more staff and I need a job.”I said excitedly “And Look, I got my own bunny suit” I paid for it. I may as well use it for more than just Steve, I thought. “Gimme a chance, Please” I pleaded.
“I don’t know. Our servers sometimes do more than deliver drinks” he said.
“Um, well… is it voluntary?” I asked.
“Yes, but I just want you to be prepared for what you might see.” Ole Joe finished.
I leaned on the bar and gave him a cocky smile. “Honey, it’s not my first time around the block.”

(edited)  ;D
« : November 18, 2012, 12:54:19 PM Momma_andrea »

http://redandbrunettelesbian.tumblr.com
Brandybee
: 6966

Sweet As Honey With A Cheeky Sting. BUZZ !!

« #859 : November 18, 2012, 12:41:09 PM »

Old Joe smiles at the girl in the bunny costume,   and welcomes her to the bar ... "White Russian .. it is  -  Momma_ Andrea ,  Good to see you checking us out ,  first drink on the house ..    house rules "

He sees her chatting to Stone, obviously mixing her up  with Brandy. As he slides the drink to her , he breaks the news gently  hehe   " Brandy is at the back behind the Pleasure table being shagged by Jay9 -   That girl over there is Stone , works behind the bar with me, when she can peel herself away from Jayc  "   :o

" I'm sure Brandy will have no problem with you working here as a waitress and serving behind the drinks when the needs arise ... In the meantime welcome and make yourself at home... "

"When Brandy and Jay9 are finished, I'm sure, she will have a drink with you at the bar :)...  just a bit indisposed at the moment  hehe "

" There's a bull over there that JD  is in charge of if you have a mind to give it a try ...  its a fun place to hang out ... oh and by the way ... watch out for the dwarfs   :o.......  You will fit in just fine  ;)

:)   :D   :P    THERE'S  A  LITTLE  BIT  OF  DEVIL  IN  MY  ANGEL  EYES       :)    :D    :P
Momma_andrea

Lady of the twin moons©

« #860 : November 18, 2012, 12:48:01 PM »

LOL, Its silly here...

I might stay

jayc
: 1600

« #861 : November 18, 2012, 02:06:24 PM »

i spot a lovely woman in a bunny suit chatting with Ole Joe, i introduce myself. "hi there im Jayc i help run this crazy place" i smile "did i hear you say your looking for a job?"  'well you can start tonight if you like,  we can always use help around here" smiling again i tell Joe "get her started and welcome to the AChat Bar & Grill.
Momma_andrea

Lady of the twin moons©

« #862 : November 18, 2012, 02:56:04 PM »

Jumping up and down with excitement, parts of me nearly fly out of the bunny suit.
“Thank you Mister Jayc. You won’t regret it.” I say quickly. I look from Ole Joe and back to Jayc “Thank you” Grabbing a serving tray from the bar “I can start right now.” I walk away into the crowd still excited and talking to myself “I can keep that crappy little apartment, I can pay my bills, I can eat, I can stay in Achat city and not have to go back to Ohio in winter.”  My butt gets pinched and slapped but I keep going undeterred.

tangoracer
: 3444

« #863 : November 18, 2012, 04:15:24 PM »

Reaching out  my right hand I feel the flesh of my sweet little pet knowing my pet is they as it was where i had left her.
may hand move instinctively up over her body moving up to her sort sweet lips. Letting them rest on her lips I feel them part as she starts to lick and suck them into her warm mouth.

As my fingers are being sucked I suck hard down on Sex's swollen clit letting my tongue run down her soft lips as her sweet nectar runs out and down over her tight little star. Fallowing her nectar with my tongue down over her star putting a little pressure on my tongue letting it open her up and letting her nectar lube her ass.

With my spare hand I gently let a finger slide into her wet pussy lips then a second goes in next to the first taking them both out i let a third finger slide into her wetness getting it nicely covered with her nectar sliding the  first 2 fingers back into her wet pussy I put the third at the entrance of her tight little channel gently and slowly i put a little pressure on it and my finger slides in.

Moving my fingers in and out as i suck hard on her clit I feel her body buck and twist as the pleasure builds deep in her body working my fingers in nice and deep into both her ass and pussy as my tongue dances around her swollen clit.

hentaiboy69
: 7883

« #864 : November 18, 2012, 05:07:04 PM »

Greedy i lick and suck my Master fingers while the three dwarfs continue to enjoy to take and give pleasure from my body: the fingers rubbing inside me are now for and they had make their full way inside me with strong and fast movement that makes my body twitch.
I can feel a wild fire burning inside me and it rise more when i realize the one who is titfucking me is getting close to explode over my body. And it happen soon....hot and copious spray of his white cum cover my skin while he start to move his hip faster, squeezing my tits harder with his strongh hands and giving me some pain. It takes a minute before a new copious spray spurt out his hardness leaving him strengthless and panting.

All these feelings running wild into my whole body, give me an intense orgasm that leaves me exhausted and panting, while the three plagues begin to giggle with each other staring at me and at the spin table behind me.

"HEY-HOOOOOO!"

they scream together and immediately lot of hands grabs my arms and legs and putting a blind fold over my eyes. They raise my body and bring me to the near spinning table and leaving me there, half naked. As I try to catch my breath, i can hear lot of people moaning around me and i can recognize some of them: Master Tango and Sexi! Seems like they are having a funny time togheter....and the same for the others!
I dunno how long i have to wait for the next spin, but this wait is slowly killing and this situation is really thrilling me....misterious hands all over my body, trying to figure out who's fondling you.....this is damn exciting!

sexilicious
: 2755

« #865 : November 18, 2012, 06:51:25 PM »

Moans as I feel the tongue licking all over down there and feels pressure on the entrance and slides in filling me partially. Then filled more and i felt pressure down at the other hole and slides inside filling both holes. All i can do is moan and massage my breasts.

jay9
: 19

« #866 : November 19, 2012, 06:11:11 AM »

The tip of my now rock hard cock teasing at Brandy's entrance, rubbing back and forth across her pussy lips, her wetness rubbing onto my tip. My hunger overcomes me, i cannot wait any longer, i must have her now, as i let her leg fall to the floor again and then quickly turn her around against the pillar. Pulling her ass back towards me as i lean in to grab her hair.

Gently turning her to one side, as i press her against the pillar, she is pinned to the wall. I lean in tight to her “Can you see the table? Can you see the men pleasuring those ladies there?  Can you hear the joy of their play?“ .... “Good, watch them, as I fuck you”

And with that i stand back, throwing her coat over to one side as her ass sticks out invitingly at me. I step forward, my shaft in one hand as i press against her expectant lips ... spreading my legs for balance, in one strong thrust i plunge my manhood deep inside her warm cavity. Her wetness overwhelms me as her lips stretch tightly over my thick shaft, as i hold my hips pressed against her sexy ass cheeks. My entire length buried inside her, filling her completely. As her loud moan subsides, i begin to girate a little within her and then slowly withdraw myself from her heavenly brace. Then gently at first I begin to pump her. Forcing myself deep inside her and then building the temp of my thrusts, as her wetness coats my shaft, as i slide in and out of her sweet pussy so easily.

Raising the tempo more urgently, as I'm fucking her some force now. My hips colliding harder against her bouncing ass as i disappear deep inside her with each forward motion. My hands gripping her hips and pulling her ass back to met each of my thrusts, as our tempo becomes frantic now. Our bodies slapping loudly together now, as a few people begin to turn their attention to see what is going on. Luckily for us the pleasure table has monopolised the Bar's attention as it is reaching a number of climaxes at once.

With one hand i grab a fist full of Brandy's hair, and ensure that her gaze remains firmly pointed at the pleasure table .... i want her to watch that hardcore feast as we fuck with such passion.

I feel her hand find it's way to her clit as she is now rubbing herself with some fever. I occasionally feel her nails brush against my shaft as I'm pumping her so forcefully as her hand rubs faster and faster. I can hear her quietly moaning with every exhale, as my heart is racing as i pound away at her sweet cavity so relentlessly. Sweat beading on my body now as we couldn't care who sees us, my balls slapping loudly up against her hand.

"Oh fuck Brandy, this is so hot" i moan loudly as i feel the pleasure growing deep within me. She turns her head slightly to look back up at me, those sexy eyes piercing straight through me, with a look of raw hunger as her moans are louder and louder now, her hand working harder on her little clit, as I continue to pound away inside her. My cock so stiff now that it aches, the viens along my shaft bulging to almost bursting point as my body is consumed by pure primal lust. ...... and that familiar pleasurable feeling begins to slowly overcome my body.

mrsexlover
: 4985

« #867 : November 19, 2012, 08:17:36 AM »

As the table stops and the bell rings i move closer. Sticking my tongue out and sniffing around to find my partner.

Mmmmm i know that sent, this must be Dutch, i reach out my hands and find that piercing in her belly. Now i'm more then sure it's her i stick my tongue deep between her legs and finds her soft wet lips. Spreading them apart with my tongue, i move up to twirl my tongue around her clit.

Yummy i could lick this wetness for ever. She is moaning deeplyand reaches out to pull my head deeper into her softness. Her legs start to squeeze too and her body begins to shake. Knowing what is comming next i prepare myself and with a loud moan she squirts my face full with her tasty nectar. I try to swallow it al down but is to much. So i have to push my face from between her legs to gasp for air before she drowns me in her juices.

I hear her giggle when she realizes what is happening, and give me little pats on my head to encourage me to continue, and i do with love hoping so is not going to click that remote soon to let the table turn again.

mrsexlover, loving all girls, any shape,size or color

Come and join the chat at the town sqaure http://achatsquare.chatango.com
Covems
: 1688

« #868 : November 20, 2012, 07:32:52 AM »

My senses are all enhanced now, due to being without sight.  I slide my hands up across a tummy that is now beginning to feel familiar.  I continue licking and lifting my head then back again to lick some more.

I'm beginning to taste something sweet now, not sweet like sexilicious but different.  A familiar taste.

My hands roam further up her body, finding her breasts and my fingers softly caress the underside of them.

I lick some more and can feel her juices beginning to flow and there is that sweet taste again.  Familiar, yet I can not quite recognize it.

My fingers playfully move up her breasts, finding each nipple and they begin to do a dance.  I feel her nipples stiffening while my fingers continue to explore.

My tongue moves into her slit and the taste increases.  Then it dawns on me  SARSAPARILLA!  I'm tasting sarsaparilla!..  It IS Eva.

I pop my head up.  "Eva."  I say,  "How did you do that?"

"Hello Baby!"  She says in reply.

"Hello Honey."  I say as my right hand goes up underneath her arm.  I'm searching for the switch that increases her passion.  Finding it, I'm just about to press it when....

*Be good or at least be good at what you are doing*
Brandybee
: 6966

Sweet As Honey With A Cheeky Sting. BUZZ !!

« #869 : November 21, 2012, 06:23:24 PM »

My eyes are fixated on the rotating pleasure table as Jay9 instructs.He grips my hair controlling my head movements, pulling at the roots a little.

The women on the table  writhe and groan  as the men sitting at it, bury their heads between their legs, lapping at them intimately.  They  taste their unique scent as they suck on their feminine flesh.  Some men are reaching up, groping their breasts, some are caressing their inner thighs and parting their flesh for better access. Some women are touching themselves to enhance the pleasurable sensations. All in all, it is a table of intense sexual pleasure and freedom.  Their lusty moans & groans fill the air.  On lookers can’t  help  but watch their  erotic performance and be turned on by the sexual thrill of it all.

Myself included.

My  brain takes it all in. Jay9 , is fucking me hard and fast from behind, His big cock   pushing into my body, and then withdrawing again, only to push in deep to his hilt. I moan at each thrust and play with my clitoris. I am wet  & sexed up , turned on so much from  his attentions & the carnal images in front of my eyes. 

Jay9  continues to pound hard and my fingers on  my clitoris  match his ardour.  He leans forward and squeezes my breasts...  It’s hot, urgent, jungle sex and we both need the release of the moment.   He bangs harder into me breathing hard. My breathing and moans  match his.   I hear him murmur, “ Oh fuck Brandy, this is so hot “ 
“ Yes, yes, oh my god yes “  I gasp between hard breaths.

My  fingers  circle and rub  my little hooded bud.  It’s swollen , sensitive and protrudes a little. I moan as I feel my passion build. Images flashing in my mind of Jay9’s  cock disappearing into my hot, wet, glistening pussy.  Our bodies  flushing with sexual excitement  about to reach their peak.

Greedy passion takes over, both now selfishly wanting to crash into that blissful satisfied abyss .

My body tenses at the first spasm of release . It suddenly erupts from the depths of my very being. I shudder  &  jerk on Jay9’s length inside me, groaning loudly as waves of  intense pleasure take hold .  Jay9 feels my pussy walls tighten and loosen on his cock . I flood him with my hot & creamy produce , trembling  and shaking underneath him. 

It’s powerful and wonderful and needed....   my body begins to  slowly  come down from that intense high and  I smile in a happy afterglow, waiting for Jay9 to find his satisfaction  too....
« : November 25, 2012, 12:32:07 PM Brandybee »

:)   :D   :P    THERE'S  A  LITTLE  BIT  OF  DEVIL  IN  MY  ANGEL  EYES       :)    :D    :P
: 1 ... 56 57 [58] 59 60 ... 146  
« previous next »
: