*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Discussions about sex
| |-+  Erotic Stories (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  The Achat Bar & Grill . ( AB&G )
« previous next »
: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15 ... 146
: The Achat Bar & Grill . ( AB&G )  ( 1112368 )
jayc
: 1600

« #180 : August 01, 2012, 12:16:41 AM »

sitting in the office  going over bills and invoices, i punch numbers on the calulator and smile, were in the black at last! eyes closed hands clasped behind my head  i enjoy the solitude. i sense a presence and  jump as someone kisses my neck, i smell a faint hint of lavender mmmmmmmm hi stone, hi baby what are you doing? oh just went over the month  bills were doing good baby, she massages my neck and shoulders, oh that feels great i sigh........... is brandy out the there?  got some papers for her to sign. Stone spins my chair around so im facing her, suprised she is dressed like a cheerleader brandy can wait i need to ask you something as she sits on my lap facing me and plants a hot wet kiss on my lips. i return her kiss and grab her ass  i think you forgot your panties i smile at her as my hands roam all over her cheeks.

between kisses Stone asks me you hear what brandy is planning? yes and my answer is no i laugh.........she pushs my head back and bats those deep green eyes at me her voice goes into her sexy whisper please........pretty please she begins to unbutton my shirt, do this one thing for me, make it worth your while she promises. has anyone else signed up? well no not yet but if you do the other  guys will sign up as she fumbles with my belt

so hard to say no to her when she gets like this.......... aroused and desiring her my resistance goes out the window. tell you what she whispers into my ear............you go out there and sign the clipboard then come back in here and get the "Stone treatment" consider it a down payment on my promise to make it worth your while as she reaches into my jeans and begins stroking my now hard cock.

i get up and carry Stone to the couch, you stay here i will be right back. i grab a pen and head to the bar, now where is that clipboard
sexilicious
: 2755

« #181 : August 01, 2012, 07:11:41 AM »

hearing all the noise inside the B&G, i head inside and waves towards Tango as he is busy talking with Christy then head around checking the place out. While walking around, i pop over little by little to everyone catching up with old friends and greeting new people.

(short one right now till after i get back from visiting fam)

Covems
: 1688

« #182 : August 01, 2012, 09:06:34 AM »

Alrighty then... we got the pit finished and it's a good one.  So let the games begin... it is well padded for plenty of rasslin', floor drains and a hose bib for easy clean up.  We installed a couple of shower stalls for the combatants to rinse off in.  We also found some old work boots that somebody threw out.  We planted morning glories in them, so the vines can grow up around the shower stalls.  I always plant morning glories in the old work boots, that way if Eva does come and take a plant, I'll know she'll have flowers.

So a round of sarsaprilla for the little guys and I'll have something stronger.  A nice, ice cold Ginger Beer!  It's a sippin' sodie pop!

*Be good or at least be good at what you are doing*
tangoracer
: 3444

« #183 : August 01, 2012, 09:40:07 AM »

Still on my knees as Miss Christy leaves i keep my eyes fixed on the floor as she leaves

I look around at the secret door and wonder do i or don't i knowing Jane and Karen are sat in the bar

I stay there on my knees in total respect for my for my New House Mistress

No i have to go and look i nervously unlock and open the door looking into the tunnel i take my first step into the Ice House
Walking slowly down the tunnel I reach the end and  open the door walking throw it i enter the Ice House stop and look around.Walk down the Past Miss Christy,s and Bear's Privet Dungeon's with the words of Miss Christy ringing in my ears i walk passed rubbing my still sure ass walking down i came into the mean area and see a long table with chairs all round it i close my eyes and picture a big feast with all the Doms being served by there Slaves A big smile  comes cross my face.
with that thought in my head i turn and hurry back to the Bar making sure the door to the Ice house is closed behind me i walk out of the pool room and back to the girls at the table and sit down as nothing has happened "WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN" Jane asks "in the pool room"i answer "WHY"  "You've been gone over an hour and i looked in the pool room about 10 minutes after i saw miss Christy take you in there" Jane said with a sharp tone. I turn and smile and say "Sorry my love i didn't realize i was gone so long" i lean over and kiss her cheek and give her a smile wink and raise my eyebrow. I turn back to the table and back to room watching.

jayc
: 1600

« #184 : August 01, 2012, 11:23:15 AM »

hearing a cheer erupt form the bar Stone and i dress and step out of the office to find out whats going on. a small group of people are on the deck looking at the Pit. all done! Covems grins when he sees me looking with the rest. well done! i shout back as Stone come out with sasprilas for Covems work force and a iciy ginger beer for the "Pit master" i walk down the stairs to inspect the pit closer, handing out the drinks i  talk to Covems.........you built it..........so you run it i smile and pat him on the back.... when is the 1st event?  another thing while im out here, we take a walk to the far end of the pit.  keep an eye on your little friends  that one i point clearly has anger issues and i dont want that Doc fella writing "persciptions"  if you get my drift. btw Brandy and myself have given you  and JD pay raises...........be on this weeks check. i adress the onlookers  a round on the house in honor of  COVEMS PIT OF CONFLICT........patrons begin to file back into the bar some one starts singing the HI HO song
« : August 01, 2012, 11:28:58 AM jayc »
mrsexlover
: 4985

« #185 : August 01, 2012, 09:28:54 PM »

Now that my trainee Dutch is on vacation with her bf, it is time for this lab rat to leave the NSPD Crimelab for some time, and that phonecall from Tango got be drawn to the AB&G.

First i walk to the labs coldstorage and  pick-up a big box. Mmmm how to keep this cool, i know let use the refrigerated Crimelab van. Carefully i put the box in the van dan drive to the bar.

This most be the place, i see tango's policecruiser in front. I step out and walk in. As i enter and my eyes adjust to the dim lighting, i hear a band getting ready for there gig.

As i walk on i see a mechanical bull, and some little fellows happy and cheerfull singing and drinking in a pit. I approach the bar and ask for a beer. As i take my first sip i turn around and see Tango waving like a mad man.

I get to his table and see that Jane and Karen are also there. As i approach Karen jumps up and leaves Tight sitting there and kisses me passionate on the mouth.

"I tought you where never going to leave that lab of yours" she says.

"Well i am here now my love" is my reply.

I walk on to the table and kiss Jane on her cheek and give a rub over her big belly.

"Hello darling how are you and the little one doing ?" i ask.

"Whe are doing great Martin, thanks for asking"

In the mean while Tango keeps pulling my arm.

"Mate what are you doing here so early, i did not phone you to come yet, and how about my surpirse ?". he asks with a rising voice

"Calm down my friend, your surpise is safe in the back of the Crimelab van, no one has the key's but me, even the chief not"

As i sit down at his table, and drink my beer, i relax and look around the place to see what is going to happen next.

mrsexlover, loving all girls, any shape,size or color

Come and join the chat at the town sqaure http://achatsquare.chatango.com
TightFit74
: 2415

« #186 : August 02, 2012, 03:16:48 AM »

I have just finished my drink when my phone buzzes in my pants. As Karen is swept of her feet, disappearing with mrSex's arm wrapped around her, I look at my phone and read the message.

"The leaflets are ready"

With a smile on my face I push my chair back, excuse myself with Jane and Tango and head out the bar. I chuckle, the surprise I made for the management is hopefully well received. Hmm, of the two I have prepared, they might both fail. But if you don't stick out your neck, you will never gain..

Whistling 'always look on the bright side of life' I skid off the parking lot and head into town. On my way to the industrial area, I pass the pedal car of the NSPD, seeing an officer bent over, her skirt hiked up high on her hips. Against my nature, I honk as I pass, whistling shrill at the sexy officer. Hmm, I might regret that later. In my rearview mirror, I see her get a pen and notebook from her stocking and write down my license plate.
It doesn't take long before I reach my destination, the alley shady and dark, garbage cans tossed around as if the superintendant was on a high speed pursuit. "Aghighighighighi" Unable to stop myself, the funny laugh of sheriff Roscoe P. Coltrane comes to mind and rolls from my lips. With a smile on my face, I enter through the old door and walk into a small hallway. The girl behind the counter smiles, points at the box and the thin folder on a chair near the door, then goes back to filing her nails, absorbed by the process.
I pay her no more attention as a quick bye on my way out, then put the boxes in the back of my car.

On my way back to the Bar & Grill, I pass the same NSPD officer, this time she is peddling her heart out, chasing a lamborghini that is racing through town. Within a few seconds the fast car is gone, leaving the officer panting and sweaty on the side of the road, her hat thrown into the dust. Her dismay obvious on her face. The super should start equiping her traffic cops with more practical aids.. Maybe some cream filled donuts will help.. Another few minutes and I am back at the bar and I take the box and folder from the trunk and walk inside, searching for Brandy and Stone. I see Brandy leaning against the bar, clinking her glass against ssgt's, her smile vibrant as always. My eyes search the rest of the bar, noticing sexi walking around, squeezing her butt as she passes me. I walk up to her and put the two boxes on the bar.

"Any idea where Stone and Jayc are? And the others? Something I’d like to show the management.."

With a meaningful look and wink, Brandy nudges her head at the office, the blinds shut and the door closed, muffled, rhythmic sounds seeping into the bar.

"Stone and Jayc are busy, something urgent they needed to 'discuss'. Covems is at his new Pit and JD is awall.. You wanted to show something?"

I grab the box and take off the lid, showing the stack of leaflets that's inside.

"well, I wanted to ask for permission to spread these around in the bar and Icehouse. It's the start of football season and since you got the wide screens and all, I thought it would be nice to introduce the teams.."

I get out one of the pamflets and hand it to Brandy, who immediatly starts reading it.

I have just finished my drink when my phone buzzes in my pants. As Karen is swept of her feet, disappearing with mrSex's arm wrapped around her, I look at my phone and read the message.

"The leaflets are ready"

With a smile on my face I push my chair back, excuse myself with Jane and Tango and head out the bar. I chuckle, the surprise I made for the management is hopefully well received. Hmm, of the two I have prepared, they might both fail. But if you don't stick out your neck, you will never gain..

Whistling 'always look on the bright side of life' I skid off the parking lot and head into town. On my way to the industrial area, I pass the pedal car of the NSPD, seeing an officer bent over, her skirt hiked up high on her hips. Against my nature, I honk as I pass, whistling shrill at the sexy officer. Hmm, I might regret that later. In my rearview mirror, I see her get a pen and notebook from her stocking and write down my license plate.

It doesn't take long before I reach my destination, the alley shady and dark, garbage cans tossed around as if the superintendant was on a high speed pursuit. "Aghighighighighi" Unable to stop myself, the funny laugh of sheriff Roscoe P. Coltrane comes to mind and rolls from my lips. With a smile on my face, I enter through the old door and walk into a small hallway. The girl behind the counter smiles, points at the box and the thin folder on a chair near the door, then goes back to filing her nails, absorbed by the process. I pay her no more attention as a quick bye on my way out, then put the boxes in the back of my car.

On my way back to the Bar & Grill, I pass the same NSPD officer, this time she is peddling her heart out, chasing a lamborghini that is racing through town. Within a few seconds the fast car is gone, leaving the officer panting and sweaty on the side of the road, her hat thrown into the dust. Her dismay obvious on her face. The super should start equiping her traffic cops with more practical aids.. Maybe some cream filled donuts will help.. Another few minutes and I am back at the bar. I take the two boxes from the trunk and walk inside, searching for Brandy and Stone. I see Brandy leaning against the bar, clinking her glass against ssgt's, her smile vibrant as always. My eyes search the rest of the bar, noticing sexi walking around, squeezing her butt as she passes me.
I walk up to brandy and put the two boxes on the bar.

"Any idea where Stone and Jayc are? And the others? Something I like to show the management.."

With a meaningful look and wink, Brandy nudges her head at the office, the blinds shut and the door closed.

"Stone and Jayc are busy, something urgent they needed to 'discuss'. Covems as at his new Pit and JD is awall.. You wanted to show something?"

I grab the bigger box and take off the lid, showing the stack of leaflets that's inside.

"well, I wanted to ask for permission to spread these around in the bar and Icehouse. It's the start of football season and since you got the wide screens and all, I thought it would be nice to introduce the teams.."

I get out one of the pamflets and hand it to Brandy, who immediatly starts reading it.

"I'd have no problem with it, but let me discuss it with the others, ok?"
"I understand that, sure.. no rush. But there is something else I wanted to show. I took the liberty of making something for the Bar and Grill, a logo.. since it is missing so far.. This place is buzzing so it needs to stand out. When you show the leaflet, will you show this as well?"

I hand Brandy the this folder and she opens it. Quickly my hands shoots towards her, catching the disc that was kept inside, before it falls to the floor. In my movement, I brush my hand across her stomach, touching the underside of her breasts before my fingers fold around the disc. She turns her head to me as she feels the touch of my arm, widens her eyes a little but says nothing, a mischiefous smile curling her lips. My face starts to blush, a rush of desire coloring my face and quickly I pull my arm back, placing the disc on the bar. The folder now opened fully, the inside displayed, Brandy averts her eyes away from mine and directs her attention to the sheet of paper inside the folder.

"This is just a set up, anything and everything can still be changed, or done over. Let me know if the management likes the logo..

"This is just an example, anything and everything can still be changed, or done over. Let me know if the management likes the logo.. Btw, you look gorgeous in the outfit.. I thought you’d choose the black and red one..”

Brandy turns and smiles, then directs her eyes back to the log, inspecting every detail of it. She closes the folder and puts it behind the bar, making sure it is safeguarded from spilled drinks.

“As soon as Stone and Jayc end their ‘meeting’, I will gather them all. In the meantime, beer?”

“You read my mind.. Any micro brewery beers on stock?”

The mind... the most powerful Aphrodisiac...
sexilicious
: 2755

« #187 : August 02, 2012, 06:31:39 AM »

My eyes search the rest of the bar, noticing sexi walking around, squeezing her butt as she passes me.

*giggles softly and winks at Tight as he continues on his way. When he looks back for just a brief moment, I wiggle the butt in his direction.*

Janine Dee
: 2541

« #188 : August 02, 2012, 06:54:51 AM »

A long black hearse pulls up to the AChat Bar and Grill and rolls to a smooth stop. From the vehicle black robed forms emerge, their garments draping enough to reveal feminine forms, but otherwise concealing all as they open the back and extract an ancient looking stone sarcophagus.

Silently they take up the vessel and carry it into the building, not showing any notice of the confused stares greeting their arrival.

In the same silence they set it down on the floor and then withdraw.

For several long moments the room is utterly silent as all eyes are fixed on the cemetery piece now sitting in the establishment, but then the cover bursts off, hurtling to make an audible contact with the ceiling before falling to the floor to the side and shattering.

Now lidless the stone coffin is left emitting a bizarre, eldritch, black and purple light. A light that then stops.

"Morning!" Comes from within as I am now standing in the sarcophagus, my blond hair a bit longer then before, and my body wrapped  in form hugging black leather, with lacing along both arms and legs.

"It seems quite a bit has happened while I was... away, but I think catching up may be a great part of the fun."

Bathed in moonlight
I'm proclaimed by angels cry
Think well
Do take your time
Because your soul
will be mine the day you die

Kamelot, Descent of the Archangel
christinak
: 142

« #189 : August 02, 2012, 07:41:18 AM »

Standing at the back of the bar I was just about to head to The Ice House for my rendezvouz with blu, when I everything went silent.  At first I was tempted to head for the pool room, and disappear through the secret door, thinking it was another bust.  But looking toward the door I could see what had brought things to such a screeching halt.  Robed figures carrying something into the bar.  I couldn’t see what it was but by the thud it made when it was set on the ground it sounded heavy.  I had just started to make my way closer when I was stopped in my tracks by the lid on the thing being thrown up against the ceiling. 

Suddenly as if from nowhere, a figure was standing in the now visible stone box.  Feminine in form and menacing in appearance.  This lady who ever she is, knows how to make an entrance.  The dust and smoke had begun to settle and the image before us became more and more clear as I inched closer to have a better look.  More detail now, leather and lace fitting close to her form long blond hair draped her still smoke shrouded face.  But as I neared the edge of the crowd, a wicked grin appeared on my face as I saw who it was.   Janine was back. 

Out of the corner of my eye, I could see that several of the submissives I knew of had dropped to their knees.   She slowly scanned the room as she announced her entrance.  Her eyes locking on everyone who dared to draw sight with her.  When her eyes met mine, I bowed my head before returning to her gaze.  Acknowledging her overwhelming authority.  My thoughts turned to The Ice House.  Had the High Priestess of BDSM come to inspect our new dungeon?  Had she gotten my message? 

I dismissed these thoughts as premature.  Right now I was just happy to see her here.   This place was about to get a lot more interesting.

Any power that is easily given can be taken away just as easily.

You can't have my virginity, but you can play with the box it came in.
tangoracer
: 3444

« #190 : August 02, 2012, 08:50:47 AM »

Sat with Jane , Karen and  now Martin not Tight . When I see Miss Christy walking and stand at the the bar i catch her eye and drop mine to the floor then slowly bring them up back to hers to be met with a nice smile.
As the doors of the Bar open and a large box is put in the middle of the bar. Looking back up at Miss Christy with a flick of her eyes i drop to my knees. Not knowing why But not wanting to upset Miss Christy keeping my eyes my eyes fixed on Miss Chirsty and see her bow her head just for one second then raising it back up I know she is very high and respected in the world of BDSM for Miss Chirsty to bow her head and i'm glad i'm on my knees. For this lady to find out i did not show the right amount of respect she is owed would be a great mistake. 
I keep my eyes fixed no Miss Christy she smiles and flicks her eyes again i get back to my seat with out saying a word. Turn back to Jane Karen and Martin take my glass of ice water and wets my very dry throat. Watches Miss Christy slides unseen into the pool room smiling i turn me thoughts back to the conversation at the table 

Janine Dee
: 2541

« #191 : August 02, 2012, 09:36:43 AM »

As I step from the sarcophagus the robed figures slip back in and quickly clean up the remains from my entrance while one slips to the jukebox and starts a new song.

A song that continues as I make my way unerringly towards the Ice House.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lzopbk9hhAc

(Translated lyrics.)

Midnight!
Laughter...midnight!
When the Gondolas carry sorrow and stop the dead's complaining that sits deep in the back of their gray necks.
When the hour begins to strike coldly, thick swathes of mist touch you and softly....midnight!
Frozen blood in your veins laces your fear. You hear your heart in your throat and the bells ring; it is night...midnight!
A place like the underworld in the night
A place like the underworld in the night...midnight!
Souls in fog...midnight!
Midnight, dark night. Cruelty for the souls. The bell sounds two times....midnight!

Bathed in moonlight
I'm proclaimed by angels cry
Think well
Do take your time
Because your soul
will be mine the day you die

Kamelot, Descent of the Archangel
christinak
: 142

« #192 : August 02, 2012, 12:25:21 PM »

Holy Crap!  She’s headed for the pool room.  Quickly I grabbed tango by the arm, jerking him away from his conversation midsentence, and we ducked in ahead of her and made our way along the tunnel as fast as we could.  My nose is greeted by the musty smell of The Ice House as air rushes into the tunnel from pushing the book case open fast.  We would have to make this quick.  I should have made myself ready for this when I made the call dang it.

**Continued in The Ice House Thread**

Any power that is easily given can be taken away just as easily.

You can't have my virginity, but you can play with the box it came in.
Kyotoma
: 7

« #193 : August 02, 2012, 12:39:36 PM »

he smiles slightly as he approches the bars front door the heavy ruck sack loaded to the point of bursting straped to his back his uniform covered in dust and a little sand from the deserts of Iraq as he reaches up pushing open the door with his right hand.....his eyes narrow slightly to adjust to the dim lighting in the main room his head turned slightly downwards as he pulls the hearing protection from its case handing off the front of his uniform and places one in each ear the music a little louder than the sounds he was use to hearing...his eyes raise as they fully open once more haveing adjusted to the lighting in the room as he looks around takeing note of the exits and what he would call choke points to ensure he would not be traped in any one point of the bar should a fight brake out, he then sets his ruck down at a empty booth be for moveing over to the bar tender and ordering a aoldiers suicide and explaining how to make the drink to the tender be for turning around glass in hand and watching the room his eyes carefully study each person in the room as he sips from the tall glass containing many types of hard drinks that had turned almost black in color after being mixed
tangoJane
: 84

Sweet man o'mine :) :)

« #194 : August 02, 2012, 02:35:08 PM »

Seeing the entrance of this lady and seeing the reaction of the subs including Tango i look over at Chirsty and see her bow her head to. After just a few moments Tango was back at my side i lean over "who's that" i ask he turn to me and say's "I don't know but i will" Not able to finish what he was saying Miss Christy grabs his arm and pulls him off into the pool room the door closes behind them. (thinks to myself same thing is going down glad i drove myself here tonight) As they disappear the bar door opens and what looks like a soldier walks in i watch him put his rucksack down and walk to the bar.

The Country Boys start to play there first song its a bit louder then normal we all hold are ears and the volume gets turned down
Turning back to the table just to see Karen pulling Martin up onto the dance floor
On being left at the table on my own i get up and walk over to the bar "Coke please Jayc" i shout he slides it down the bar to me. Taking a sip i turn to the soldier "Welcome to the Bar & Grill looks like you've come a long way."
« : August 02, 2012, 03:15:49 PM tangoJane »

: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15 ... 146  
« previous next »
: