*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Discussions about sex
| |-+  Erotic Stories (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  The Achat Bar & Grill . ( AB&G )
« previous next »
: 1 ... 19 20 [21] 22 23 ... 146
: The Achat Bar & Grill . ( AB&G )  ( 1112437 )
mrsexlover
: 4985

« #300 : August 15, 2012, 09:17:29 PM »

As sexi is bucking underneath me like the bull in the bar, and huging me and pulling me closer with her legs. I keep pumping her, She goes from orgasm to orgasm, and i almost loos control with her squeezing my cock. So i pull it out and pull her pussy up and starts to tonguefuck it in the same pace. In what seems to be seconds, her juices are gushing into my mouth, so much of it i barely can breath. OH fuck she is so hot.

I turn her around and lift up that beautiful behind, taking her doggy style, again starting slow but then faster and deeper. I rub a finger round that little star that seems to be winking to me, and as i hear her moan, i put a little presure on it. The top of my finger goes in.

"OOOh YES YES " I hear her shout, and while i keep pounding that pussy, i wiggle my finger so it goes a bit further and makes it a little wider.

mrsexlover, loving all girls, any shape,size or color

Come and join the chat at the town sqaure http://achatsquare.chatango.com
tangoracer
: 3444

« #301 : August 16, 2012, 04:10:23 AM »

Watching Jane's face as she stares into my eye I watch as wave after wave pleasure rolls throw out her body.
I keep rolling my hips keeping her going and building her up. Now that Jane has layed back on the table I take my right hand down from Jane's breast moving down over her belly that I give a quick rub I slide my hand down lower and find her swollen clit. Just the lightest of touches her hole body starts to shack I feel her squirt a little as she cumms. Feeling her warm juices cover me i loss control and explode deep inside her filling her with my hot seed she closes her eyes and stops.moving just holding me tight in her wet hot pussy. Bring my hand up to my lips I lick and suck Janes sweet juices from then pulling her to me we kiss deeply and our tongues dance with each other

Covems
: 1688

« #302 : August 16, 2012, 04:31:11 AM »

My arm is in a sling, and my head is bandaged.

There once was a woman names Lorella...  who had sex with an ape in a cellar...  She said that stupid baboon...  came too bloody damn soon... but then, so does the average fella.

*Be good or at least be good at what you are doing*
zoerink
: 2465

I am into the big blue ocean swimming and dreaming

« #303 : August 16, 2012, 01:47:45 PM »

I start to dance, so awkward, im so nervous, i know her, but never been dancing with her... so that my nervousness is felt ... in the air.

She feel it, and start caressing my face and my neck, i close my eyes and let my feelings fly.. some minutes later, i feel better, can smile, and enjoy the company.

I stick to the body of brandy, uninhibited dance, beer and the peace and good vibes she gives me makes me feel comfortable ... I put my hand on her waist and kissed her cheek, then I look into her eyes and smile.

I bring my lips to her ear and say, whispering, "Thank you Brandy, now you make me feel in a cloud, thank you for this dance."

She looks at me and smiles ... is at that moment, when totally at ease with the situation, look at him, smiled with some sarcasm and irony and wonder ... Do you only drink red bull or you join a face to face with a drink?

I look around... and start to know that come into this bar is my best election in a long time...  :)
« : August 16, 2012, 02:16:35 PM zoerink »

KISSES & HUGS & SMILES FOR ALL
iamincharge
: 9

« #304 : August 16, 2012, 05:19:37 PM »

Okay ive been asked to come and get a drink here (Double Jack preferably) im not sure if this is the right place or not but Im willing to give anything a shot to see how enjoyable it is!!!
tangoJane
: 84

Sweet man o'mine :) :)

« #305 : August 17, 2012, 01:40:17 AM »

Welcome to the Bar & Grill iamincharge come have a beer. Here your first one is on me.
Hope you get to know us 

tangoracer
: 3444

« #306 : August 17, 2012, 01:44:08 AM »

Yes WELCOME to the BAR & GRILL I see Jane beat me to your first beer so let me get that Double Jack.
Have fun and enjoy
« : August 17, 2012, 01:55:17 AM tangoracer »

tangoJane
: 84

Sweet man o'mine :) :)

« #307 : August 17, 2012, 03:23:38 AM »

Feeling Tango's finger hit my CLIT the second it touch's it my body shacks uncontrollably I feel my pussy tighten and i EXPLODE SQUIRTING all over tango's rock hard cock and soft gently fingers.
I close my eye as so much pleasure rushes throw my hole body I stop myself shacking and set still just holding his still rock hard cock tight in my now burning hot pussy. Feeling Tango pull me up and i smell my sex on his lips has we start to kiss opening my mouth I take his tongue into my mouth and taste my own sweet taste on his tongue.
I open my eyes and look into my mans eyes feeling his cock twitch and my eyes open wide thinking "His still ROCK hard how's this happening"
I stop kiss him and move next to his ear and whisper "how are you still so hard what have you taken"
He whispers back " that my secret my love and there or NO drugs involved i promise you my love you know i would never take drugs"
Feeling him holding me so close I believe him knowing his stand on drugs. I kiss him deeply and know I my body wont take an orgasm like that again tonight.
Sitting still I reach down and slide myself off his cock pulling my pantie back to catch all the wetness from my pussy. Taking his hard cock covered in our mix off our sexy juices sliding my hand up and down it hard length feeling our wetness on my hand I smile down at my loving man and bring my hand up to his lips and let him lick them clean reaching down I try to put him away but he wont go back into his jeans.
I look into his eyes and say "it wont go back in" he looks up and smiles up at me
I slide off my mans lap he looks down moves around in his seat and puts himself away his jeans strain to hold him in.
I run my hand down over it and say "what a waist" but i know in my state I just can't take any more.

zoerink

« #308 : August 17, 2012, 01:06:46 PM »

while Brandy decides whether to take a drink with me, I'm dancing with her, moving my hand gently down her back ... over her clothes, and the tips of my fingers brush the skin of his neck. We hugged, we are stuck, breathing next to each other, and enjoying the moment.

The effect of beer make their appearance in my body, my mind, I'm totally uninhibited, "Thanks Brandy, you advised me this bar, and as a result, I am now flying over a cloud."

I lift my head a little, and greeting iamincharge amicably, the last person who has entered the bar.

Brandybee
: 6966

Sweet As Honey With A Cheeky Sting. BUZZ !!

« #309 : August 17, 2012, 02:07:38 PM »

Breathless from my dance with Zoerink , the rose now in my teeth , I grin at him.  " That  was some dance " ,  I grab his hand and head to the bar . Jayc is serving at the moment  and we join. Iamincharge.   "  Glad you decided to come in too" I kiss his cheek in greeting.

"Double jack Daniels for  iamincharge and whatever Zoerink  is having... They are going to need it.... "  I shout to JD.   ". Got two volunteers for  your bull ". Turning to the new comers grinning .... " It's getting into a tradition,  see if you boys can beat stone's  9 seconds....  "

I turn to Jayc,  " oh by the way ,  seems some new office furniture has arrived...  My name is all over it ... But  I was  wondering ... Negligees & Boidoir shoes? ? ?  Is that what you wear when totting up the days takings ...?

" Think it's time put up the list for the pudding pit ...  The girls to pair up and wrestle for the guys  entertainment  , and , at  Covems suggestion, guys to sign up to take on the 7 Dwarfs all at the same time...  "

Stone grins at me ... " well,  you can put our name on that list,  I'll  wrestle you in the sticky stuff and I'm sure Jayc will want front row seats to help me shower afterwards"

Laughing at her eagerness ..   I pin the guys list and girls list to the notice board ...    And write   Brandy & Stone on the girls list.    And on the guys in big bold letters .....  Lover. ...     Hehehe....

:)   :D   :P    THERE'S  A  LITTLE  BIT  OF  DEVIL  IN  MY  ANGEL  EYES       :)    :D    :P
zoerink

« #310 : August 17, 2012, 03:13:04 PM »

I turn around and look direct to the bull machine... turn around again, look brandy and ask...

"what can i win if i be there 9 seconds?"

after asking the question, hundreds of things around my head ... I look at the mechanical bull, and I think the force should be, can I bear it? I wonder, but I will not know unless I try, I look at it, and while I throw the question to Brandy, step by step, I move that beast on which I have to take 9 seconds.

will I make? I keep asking myself ... while i take another beer from the bar.

"Thanks Jayc"
« : August 17, 2012, 04:42:07 PM zoerink »

jayc
: 1600

« #311 : August 17, 2012, 10:58:32 PM »

your quite welcome Zoerink as i hand him his beer, turning to Brandy...........what you dont like the sleeper sofa? its top of the line.besides that old couch was uncomfortble, if you know what i mean i wink. and the two 50 inch tvs are perfect for american football season as i proudly display my Chicago Bears jersy. looking forward to the pudding pit battles, let see how many bouts we can arrange. i think i will sit out fighting the dwarves.......with Stone having payback on her pretty little mind i think its in my best intrest to be a watcher this time. Stone give us her "who me?" look. speaking of beating.......how about a game of scabble? Stone says you cheat.......well not this time as i reach for the official scrabble dictionary. 
Bear
: 3856

« #312 : August 18, 2012, 08:28:58 AM »

Finally redressed I lean against the bar sipping on that long deserved beer. The chants for Lover appearance are pretty loud, but seem to fade a bit as the crowd seems to take the opportunity to give some of the dancers private tips.  None the less,... giving Lover a chance for his wardrobe choice seems important.  We need a momentary diversion.

I signal the bartender over... "9 pints of tap... and a hand delivering.." A curious glance given to me on the order., and I lend a hand carrying them as we head outside to the pudding pit where Covems and his crew are at.   Handing Covems a pint, I eye his companions and offer a pint to each of his crew, before pulling Covems to the side.

"We have need of your crew my friend... a short dinersion." ... I lean in and whisper my intent.   Covems considers my words, then gives a reluctant agreement.  Clicking the glassses we call the group over and fill them in on the details. Then chug our ale, covems and I finishing last as the dwarves put us to shame in draining the mugs.

To the chnt of "Hi Ho's" we head off back stage.... it's a short time before the stage darkens again... then relits with the 7 dwarves on it...
music bursting into "Macho man" as the dwarves do their strip.

No doubt a little chaos will follow,... and with a smug smile I head off,  back to the pool room and it's secret passage. I have to think,...find a plan to get the last of those responsible for my collaring.

jayc
: 1600

« #313 : August 18, 2012, 04:55:51 PM »

watching the curious sight on stage. being a vetran of a couple of Burning Man fests ive seen some stranges things out there in the desert, but this is on the list. i grab the bar camera and take a few pics for the bar wall. then shots of all the other contestants. wheres Bear? off to his lair JD responds. i will get him later. the dwarves take over a table and demand free drink and food. this could get ugly as i look around for Covems
jay9
: 19

« #314 : August 18, 2012, 08:54:50 PM »

The cab door closes, and he wastes no time speeding off, which is a little disconcerting. I look up at the building in front of me, doesn't look like much, unsure that this is the place. Pulling the business card the bus boy gave me from my pocket, this looks like it, 'Achat Bar & Grill'. Turning it over, there's a red lipstick imprint with the words 'Tell 'em Brandy sent you' underneath. Unsure what to expect, I walk through the door into the Bar.

The room is abuzz with noise - music, loud conversation, laughter, cheers ...my eyes are drawn to the stage where the centre of most people's attention is, where i take a double take ... looks like seven male dwarfs doing a strip show? Immediately think to myself 'damn bus boy, he set me up as a joke'. Having no interest in a male strip venue, i turn and head for the door. Passing a group of people on the way i hear them talking of girls in a pudding pit ... I Stop myself - maybe I was too quick to judge :)

Pulling up a stool at the bar, I decide to give this place a chance and see what transpires ... god knows i ould use a beer right now anyway. Sitting here i have a view of the whole room, and happy to just sit and people watch.
: 1 ... 19 20 [21] 22 23 ... 146  
« previous next »
: