*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Discussions about sex
| |-+  Erotic Stories (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  The Achat Bar & Grill . ( AB&G )
« previous next »
: 1 ... 24 25 [26] 27 28 ... 146
: The Achat Bar & Grill . ( AB&G )  ( 1115428 )
jay9
: 19

« #375 : September 01, 2012, 07:36:01 PM »

After enjoying a relatively quiet night at the AB&G the other night, just soaking up the atmosphere and vibe of the place, I'm keen to return and enjoy myself.

As I enter i scan the room and am surprised it's not as full and buzzing as the other day, but I instinctively head towards the familiar comfort of the bar. My eyes are immediately drawn to the woman in red ....... my walk slows as i am mesmerized by her amazing figure in that sexy little red tight dress. Those tanned toned legs, sexy high heels and long flowing black hair. Summoning up my courage, I walk around behind her and slide in to stand alongside her at the bar .... nervously looking to catch Old Joe's attention quickly, I motion to him for a drink and wait for him to approach me.

She seems to be standing alone at the bar from what i can tell, at least for now, my mind is racing on how to break the ice, so as I begin to turn towards her, i say "Hi, I'm Jay. Are you waiting for someone special or can I buy you a drink ...... ? " As i finished speaking I'm now looking straight at her pretty profile as she slowly turns her head to her right to face me ..... instantly taken by how pretty she looks and anxiously looking for any hint of a smile in response to my introduction as she slowly turns ......

Lover
: 10350

« #376 : September 02, 2012, 11:58:39 AM »

Dutchslut
I push him down on the sofa and put my face in between his legs, my pussy i lie to rest in his face, and when he starts to lick my wet slit, i take his love handle in my mouth......

As she is blowing my cock i fuck her with my tongue. Her pussy is so tight and wet... i part her lips, brushing them with my thumbs...
Then i suck her lips, pushing two fingers in her cunt... moaning as she is touching my balls while my cock is deep in her mouth. My finger is so wet right now... wet enough i think... and push my index finger straight in her ass and my thumb in her pussy. She moans loud, almost screaming as i finger both of holes simultaneously... I feel she likes it as she is pushing her body against me....

Turning her head she looks at me "Please fuck me.. i need it so much..." "You will be fucked now babe" i slide away, placing myself behind her and without break i thrust my cock hard and strong into her pussy "oooooh yesssss" she gasps..."fuck me, fuck me hard babe" I increase pressure, my balls hit her clit as my cock is almost skewering her... after some very hard thrust i pull out my cock and stop...she turns around, asking "why???" i grin, push her back, spread her legs and rub my cock above her clit... very slow i stick inside her pussy now, just moving my hips a bit... then pull it out and suck her clit... licking her slit again... above her dam... around her rose... look up to her "babe... you have a great ass..."

zoerink
: 2465

I am into the big blue ocean swimming and dreaming

« #377 : September 02, 2012, 01:00:13 PM »

After my last drink, i see my clock and remember... my boat will departure in a hour... so i have to go. I look with glady face to all the people i meet in the bar, with my last drink in my hand, and start to walk to the exit of the bar. Its time to go home... but im sure that i found a nice bar... where i will back.

Kisses and hugs to all... ill back soon!!!.

KISSES & HUGS & SMILES FOR ALL
Lydiarose
: 974

Bitch's Corner

« #378 : September 03, 2012, 02:59:00 AM »

open door and walk in,look around to see if there is anyone i know here.. see ssgt sitting at bar on his own walk up to him {have on black miniskirts and black top on with v cut in it so can see my breasts have no bra on and boots that come just under my knees] and say hi good few in tonight.. he say hi back and ask would i like a drink yes a red wine thanks, tells me to find a table so look around and see one and walk to table past a few guys who are sitting at other table,, as i walk to table can feel the guys underss me as i past by them so say hi to them,  go and sit down wait for ssgt to come over to me,, look round a lot of guys in to night,, i see theres  a mic night here tonight some girl is up sing and killing one of  Shania Twain songs sound like When you kiss me, thinking ssgt is taking a long time to come over with drink,     
« : September 03, 2012, 10:37:53 AM Lydiarose »

Lydiarose

Bitch's Corner

« #379 : September 03, 2012, 05:31:41 AM »

Well, Lydiarose, the starting idea is that......we have a mechanical bull, a pool room and a stage for performance! and of course a country band, for the pleausure ow the owner, Brandybee!
But, of course, not only western performance here.....we had a nice strip show last week and some , weeeell, not so programmed entertaiment!

mmmh, i had forget the pudding pit......and it's not so new, thanks to Tight and Sexy!
   thanks hentaiboy...I would love a go on the bull but fright that i would hurt myself and with this mini i have on,, and with no pants on i think i would show more then i would like...you enjoy the strip night i see ...I would say you like to see me in the pudding pit,, if you can find me something to change in to and other girl i will done it..Hentaiboy smile and said give me a min and i see if i can find you something..I stand and watch a girl on the bull ooo god no way am i getting on that..

Brandybee
: 6966

Sweet As Honey With A Cheeky Sting. BUZZ !!

« #380 : September 03, 2012, 06:15:04 AM »

Old Joe smiles at Zoerink, " sounds like you could be away for awhile on your ship, you come back now when you have the chance"  he goes to the Doenut machine and gets a few rum soaked  to put in a bag . " Compliments of the AB&G. - the wrestling pit will be waiting on your return" he smiles. " Take care, safe journey, and come back soon "

Zoerink hugs & kisses all his new friends and looks round the place  " I'll be back"  he promises, heading for the door.

Old Joe returns to bar and serves more drinks to Jay9 and Marilyn. They seem to be getting on well.

And so does someone in the office, hearing the moans and groans coming from there lol ... maybe someone should interupt Lover &  Dutchslut to remind them of  the Icehouse party .....

He looks over and sees Lydiarose with ssgt at a nearby table. He pours some two glasses of red wine and takes a cloth to wipe their table down.
He spots Happy & Sneezy under the table giggling trying to look up Lydia's black mini skirt and admiring her boots.  He places the drinks on the table  smiling at the couple, as he wipes it down. Then grabs the dwarves quickly taking them by surprise... who grumble good naturedly in protest.

" Come on fellas, arnt you supposed to be helping Covems with one of his tasks .. and then getting ready for the Icehouse party? "  He handles them expertly and carries them out back shouting to Covems that he may be missing some helpers.

He returns to speak briefly to Lydia & Ssgt laughing " You have to watch those little fellows ... see you might be interested in the pudding pit wrestling...  it will be on soon, probably after the party.. just put your name down on the volunteers list on the board.  So far, we have Brandy & Stone ;  Tangojane & All_for_You ; and  Lover is taking on the dwarf challenge ... should be fun.  The bull is not so bad after you've had a few beers either"

" Its good to see you young ones back again, "   Old Joe  says as he returns to serve more folks at the bar.

:)   :D   :P    THERE'S  A  LITTLE  BIT  OF  DEVIL  IN  MY  ANGEL  EYES       :)    :D    :P
Marilyn
: 3771

« #381 : September 03, 2012, 06:58:23 AM »

@Jay9

Still waiting for my drink I notice a young man getting in the Achat bar. He got my attention because he seems a little lost and confused.Also I think I know him from somewhere... I don't want him to notice that i'm starring at him, so I look forward again to the bar man, waiting for my drink.

I feel someone moving behind me and getting closer, I feel the hot nice male perfume, hmmm. I close my eyes for a brief moment and breathe deep inside.

I feel him standing there right beside me at the bar. I can't help it and i start feeling intoxicated by his perfume... feeling it everywhere, seems thats over me already, over my skin and naked shoulders, hair...

I'm still looking forward... I try to think about something else, like retouching my red lipstick, but then I hear a deep voice! "Hi, I'm Jay. Are you waiting for someone special or can I buy you a drink ...... ? " he says. I'm still looking forward and I know that he's looking at me. I start slowly turning my head to him and I look him straight into his eyes. I can't help it and I smile. "No, I'm not waiting for anyone. I was just passing by and found this place... Decided to have a look." My smile gets a little bigger. "Nice to meet you, Jay. I'm Marilyn and I'd love to have a drink..."

My alley: http://www.funnyadultgamesplay.com/forum/index.php/topic,1884.0.html
Lydiarose

Bitch's Corner

« #382 : September 03, 2012, 10:48:43 AM »

here is a joke for ye all...Dad tell son about sex .....Dad says..  when you see a girl nake your cock will get hard..Son says  what do i do with it then dad,,Dad says you put it in sideher...Son says  :D Is it ok if i put it in coke I dont like cider

Dutchslut19
: 16

« #383 : September 03, 2012, 11:55:58 AM »

Oh yes, finally he puts his long hard rod back into me, i scream "fuck me hard babe" and i feel his ball slapping my swollen clit. Then he stops, puts it back in and take is out again. Is he teasing me ? Then his tongue starts to lick again, and this time also my little star. "babe you have a great ass"

I look over my shoulder,  "Darling if it's so great, why don't you put it in there, i would love that". I see a grin on his face, and with a slow and gentle motion i feel him entering my back door. OMG it's so big, and a some pain goes thru my body. But i love the feeling and in seconds the pain goes to pleasure as i relax my muscles and gets used to his size.

Slowly i start moving my butt, taking him deeper and deeper, and my pleasure grows with every little bit i goes in.

"Come my love, fuck this great ass, it's all yours to have, and i want to feel on top of the world tonight"
Alita
: 206

I bite but not hard :p

« #384 : September 03, 2012, 03:46:40 PM »

Walks back into bar and sits down at the bar for a drink and smiles "told you that i'll be back now wheres that free drink"   looks around and giggles "this place looks a little more lively now."

Lydiarose

Bitch's Corner

« #385 : September 03, 2012, 05:57:51 PM »

I'm sitting at the bar when Lydia walks in and comes over to me.  I look at her "Holy shit I think to myself, She looks so hot in that outfit.  I give her a big kiss and ask what she would like to drink.  She looks at me, only as she can with her bedroom eyes and sexy lips.  How about some red wine.  I give her a sensual kiss om her lips. Find us a table while i order the drinks.  I watch as she walks to the table.  Swaying her ass from side to side as her breast bounce up and down.  I think to my self, This is going to be a great night.
   After ordering drinks I walk over to the table.  I look at her"hey sexy lady is this seat taken I ask.  She looks as me seductively and says "maybe to the right guy" and laughs.  I sit very close to her and whisper. " Did you see all the men undressing you with there eyes?  She laughs that's okay you do it all the time.  Are you going to ride the bull love I ask. She laughs maybe she says.  Depends on how much i drink.  She tells me she has been invited to join the pudding pit.  I sure want to see that I laugh.
   Drinks are brought to the table.  I hear and feel a rugus going on under the table.  I look at Lydia.  I laugh and say"I sure hope you have panties on.  No I don't she  says, Why?  Server pulls out to of the dwarfs who have been under the table hoping  to see up her short skirt and touching her boots.  Did they get a good view i ask.  She said yes, i was thinking of you and she laughs.

i ask him do you what to come back to my place..he say have work in morning  but i will walk you home,,so we drink up and leave ..on the was out we say night to every one in  bar 

Azrielle
: 262

NSPD - Retired

« #386 : September 03, 2012, 10:34:18 PM »

I stride through the tunnel from the Ice House. The only person missing is Jane. Her participation will be crucial in making my dungeon's first use memorable. It has been choreographed as a complete arrangement of actions and reactions to put a spark back into the way my Man looks at me. To let him know that I adore him and always will.

Career Woman first and foremost. My Officers will be playing their part this evening with crowd control if required. Riot gear if needed. A certain seven little perverts have already absconded with more than one pair of SSgt Pafe and Cpl Satiore's panties. (Not to mention moving their pedal cars on one occasion). But they did repair the defects wonderfully and the horns and sirens worked on them now. For some reason the pedal cars also had new upholstery on the seats. My Officer's recent staff assignment to the United Federation of Planets would not be needing them to be using the pedal cars for local patrols. Perhaps it was time to consider new promotions in their absence.

Wearing my Highland Regalia proudly, I stepped into the pool room and shut the door behind me. I made a mental note to return to the Ice House via the parking lot. I looked down at my deerskin boots to see fingerprints in sharp contrast to the patent shine that took me hours to buff to a high gloss.

Though I really didn't expect my Sis to understand, having never been pregnant herself. the few sips of Champagne I had were more than enough. Just the taste was enough to remind me of the wee lass waiting for mommy to return to her later this evening. From here on in, it would be ginger ale in my flute with a hint of orange peel to distinguish it as being my beverage of choice. I still have another ten weeks of breast feeding little bonnie Heather.

I peer from within the pool room, out into the Bar.

There are the regulars of course, but it is Covems I spy from across the bar. I let him know I have seen him and tip my tammie to him. The seven little perverts under his supervision had performed their task to perfection.

I notice Mona is back from her beach vacation, in addition to several new faces. With the soft dear skin boots on my feet, my footfalls are barely audible. Akin to a Cat stalking prey, I approach the bar to make my request for a my drink for tonight. Confusing it with a glass of champagne will just not do.

Standing at the bar leaning over whispering to Covems about my beverage requirement, I feel a draft up my skirt. I look down to see Doc giving me a wink before he silently slides a panel back into place. I have no doubt he got a full view that I was wearing my tartan skirt the way it was meant to be worn. Commando. At least it was only a mental picture as I noted there was no camera flash. Sneezey had a thing for cameras... and flash powder... come to think of it, he liked a lot of things that started and ended with a bang.

Coming Soon to a Shop Near You! Mwah!
Lover
: 10350

« #387 : September 04, 2012, 03:11:11 AM »

"Come my love, fuck this great ass, it's all yours to have, and i want to feel on top of the world tonight" Mona is moving her ass towards me, i feel she is relaxed and excited... with each move i go deeper... pull back a bit... deeper... pull back a bit...deeper... then my whole cock is in her tight ass and it feels so great. Both are moaning, wanting more...
II increase speed a bit, grabbing her sides, pulling her close to me each time i push my cock deep in. "Oooohhh babe.. now you get what you deserve" i talk to her and thrust my cock harder... my balls are hitting her clit and little screams escape from her lips...

After few kicks i pull out and fuck her pussy... then switch back to her ass, thrusting my cock dep inside at once... i repeat this little game several times, fucking both of her hot holes... using her, giving her all of my passion and power...
Suddenly i stop... don't do anything, just holding my cock... she looks at me... "what is wrong?" "Nothing" i grin... her eyes are starring at me... in this moment i go on shagging her like a wild animal...she is moaning, screaming loud.... i feel we both are very close again... "oh babe..." i feel my load wants to cum out

hentaiboy69
: 7883

« #388 : September 04, 2012, 04:46:57 AM »

I see Old Joe  talking with Evelyne .... i feel guilty for my stupid request, so i decide to move back to the table and talk to her. She is in front of me, sipping her drink and lost in deep thoughts probably.

I kneel and hold her hands in mine, looking into her eyes.

"Sorry .... i had made a mistake asking you to join the Ice House party, but i'm sure everyone will be happy to see you" i hold her hands tight "but if you don't want to go, i can understand!"

We stand up, togheter .... without leaving her hands, i push her to the empty dancefloor where i hug her. She looks surprised and a little ashamed by this, but she don't try to push me away. Fondling her cheek, before continuing to talk at her, i gently smile.

"Eve, no matter what your answer is, just remember one thing .... i'm always at your side, ready to support you, if you want it, of course ...." i'll take a deep breath before going on "Eve, my sweet girl, let me be your companion just for tonight ....here, the party .... whereever you want! All i want is to be sure you are fine."

Her face blushes visibly .... she turn her eyes away from mine. This silence, so innatural, is killing me too but it's up to her to take a decision and i can't do nothing to help in taking it then waiting for her to clarify her thoughts.
« : September 04, 2012, 10:39:55 AM hentaiboy69 »

chien_lubrik
: 223

Evelyne

« #389 : September 04, 2012, 09:24:17 AM »

Time to time, peoples comes in and the bar started to be crowdy. I feel disturbed a little, too much strangers for me. And I have not the courage to make the first step. So I change my place for another stool on the Bar's edge, a little appart from all those peoples I don't know, but who feel familier here ... and knowing each other pretty well.

That's kind my glasse will be my best friend tonight ... well the though make me smile.

I saw that some peoples feel free to have sexual intercourses here ... I don't want to stare at them ... not that I feel ashamed or blamefull, neither it hurt my morale senses ... My do only have a slight hint of morale myself.

My !! a one come close to me !! Instant !! I ... I know him !! I think.

Kneeling in front of me, he take my hand. His touch is dry and warm.
"Sorry .... i had made a mistake asking you to join the Ice House party, but i'm sure everyone will be happy to see you"
"but if you don't want to go, i can understand!"

I feel a bit disoriented in fact. Well ... the "Ice House" party ???
He just comes up and his gaze cross mine and I dive deep into his eyes.

Softly he push me to the dancefloor, and hold me tight of him. He smell flowers and spice.
And it is very sweet ... It is like I feel suddenly warm.
I hold him back, and I feel his touch slip on my chest and my bottom's roots ... While he hug me this way, I put my head on his shoulder.

"Eve, no matter what your answer is, just remember one thing .... i'm always at your side, ready to support you, if you want it, of couse ...."

I don't really know about what he tell me about . I may be dumb, but I am not that stupid I don't understand that, in this kind of place ... after all ... the door on the back may lead to much ... naked activities. This must be the "Ice House" he told me about ... strange name ... my memories about such places are more about fire, sweat and steam than ice.

I feel even more warm. What he ask me is ... I can't help becoming shy suddenly ... I can't speak.
Will I return to my olds habits of lust ? May I become the whore I was ? My !!! I feel disable.
Stupid of me !!! Having some fun is no drowning myself like I did! Things had changed, I had changed !

I return to his neck, kissing him softly, the tip of my tongue lick his shoulder's skin.
"That a "yes" honey, let's make the hell an heaven."

Flesh open when Mind Warm
: 1 ... 24 25 [26] 27 28 ... 146  
« previous next »
: