*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Discussions about sex
| |-+  Erotic Stories (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  The Achat Bar & Grill . ( AB&G )
« previous next »
: 1 ... 28 29 [30] 31 32 ... 146
: The Achat Bar & Grill . ( AB&G )  ( 1114764 )
Lydiarose
: 974

Bitch's Corner

« #435 : September 14, 2012, 08:40:42 AM »

Thank you covems  Table if you can find one would do pls.. As for the Dwarves they saw more of me the last time i was here.. They were under 
the table having a good look.. Forgot to put on pantes that night...

hentaiboy69
: 7883

« #436 : September 14, 2012, 09:43:40 AM »

Coming back to the B&G after the party and no sleep it's really hard......still focused on driving my car was really a pain! but at last i'm here in the parking area in front of the bar where few cars are parked.

"Mmmm, maybe most of the usual costumers are sleeping after the wild party....oh, how i'd like to join them!" i tell to myself looking at the suitcase over the passenger seat.

I grab the suitcase and move to the front door, opening it just in time to enjoy the performance of Tango: a parody of Mambo Number 5! Great song, nothing to say , but honestly i need something to wake me up to fully enjoy it! And why the first thing i need to do is move to the couinter and meet old Joe. And seems like i'm not the only one who need something strong to wake up, judging from the face of Brandy, Tight amnd the others....

"Hi all! seems like i'm not the only one who don't had sleep so much tonight...."

"Something similar, HB...." Brandy says, pointing at a cup of tea "did you want some!?"

"Only at two condotion: a biggest cup and some biscuits! The best breakfast after a cappuccino!"  i answer her sitting near her and placing the suitcase on the floor.

"Who did you think you are talking at, HB!? Of course we have!" she turns to Joe  "Tea and biscuits for HB, Joe!"

After two minutes, Joe come to us with my order and leave it in front of me on the table. The smell of the tea fill my nostrils, remind me on past memories of childhood and summer holidays at my cousin home, in the country. I take a sip and the taste fulfil my mouth.

"Really delicious! Anyway, before i forget....i have the copy of the pics requested yesterday night. I leave them to Joe, later! Now i really need to enjoy this tea!"

I take another sip, followed by a biscuit.

Lover
: 10350

« #437 : September 14, 2012, 10:43:15 AM »

I take the mic....

"If I look around I see many new guests. Thats absolutely wonderful. Dear guests, let me promise.... when you come here for the first time you are a guest. But when you go you go as a friend. Feel free to talk to everyone, to enter the stage or just to have a drink - and come back every day. Thanks... and once more a BIG WELCOME! I hug the new men... and kiss the new women.."

ssgt
: 111

« #438 : September 14, 2012, 02:03:55 PM »

]I got a call from Lydia wondering if I was going to the Bar tonight.  Told her I wasn't sure.  She said she would be there and would like for me to drop by and see her.

Standing outside the Bar I hear a lot of clapping and applause. I open the door and walk in.  The place is packed.  I walk up to the bar.  I see Stone
I ask her for a drink.  She says "What would you like stranger?".  "Just a cold beer" I say.  I look around. Tell Stone "this place is Packed"  She hands me my drink, looks at me ans says "look at the table by the bull, someone is waiting for you". I look over and see Lydia.  I thank her and work my way through the crowd.

i look at Lydia sitting there, so hot and sexy as always.  I walk up beside her "miss can i sit here"  She stands up and gives me a hug and a kiss.  "Wow" I say, "What was that for".  She looks at me "I am so happy that you showed up".  "Well I have more free time than i expected".  I look at her " you look so beautiful tonight, Whats going on".

She leans into me and whispers in my ear " I have a surprise for you tonight that I hope you enjoy"  Now she has me all excited.  Never know what she is up to.  Guess i will find out as night goes on.

Bear and Tight come over to us.  "Glade to see you both back"  they say.  "make sure you two enjoy yourself" Bear says.  I look at him and say.  "I think this is going to be a fun night

sexilicious
: 2755

« #439 : September 14, 2012, 06:42:26 PM »

Covems quit peeking to see if my buns are hot lol ;)

bluedenim
: 3007

« #440 : September 15, 2012, 01:06:06 AM »

I take the mic....

"If I look around I see many new guests. Thats absolutely wonderful. Dear guests, let me promise.... when you come here for the first time you are a guest. But when you go you go as a friend. Feel free to talk to everyone, to enter the stage or just to have a drink - and come back every day. Thanks... and once more a BIG WELCOME! I hug the new men... and kiss the new women.."

And that goes from all of us! We don't just want to write about ourselves, (we do like our stories and hope you do too) we want you to play with us too!

I love to be dominated, my mission is to serve .
Covems
: 1688

« #441 : September 15, 2012, 04:50:40 AM »

Covems quit peeking to see if my buns are hot lol ;)

Sexilicious!!  I wasn't peeking... honest.  I was gawking.

... and ... they sure do look hot, but there is really only one way to be sure and that is to feel them.

Well... I survived the tie-in.  Everything looks to be good there, including those hot buns.  The power drain lasted only about 6 minutes.  Sorry about the lights dimming.  Thanks for not complaining.

I go out back to test the new PA system.  "In this corner... standing all of 5 foot, 3 inches tall and weighing 122 pounds.  Wearing the light blue bikini bottom with no bra... " 

I switch everything off and turn around to see all seven dwarves coming out from behind the showers.  "Sorry lads... false alarm... I was only giving it a test."  They shake their fists at me and go back behind the showers.

*Be good or at least be good at what you are doing*
sexilicious
: 2755

« #442 : September 15, 2012, 06:31:49 AM »

lol well you won't be able to feel them for a while :P

p.s. heading home after work this weekend to be with fam so catch you all when i get back ;)

jayc
: 1600

« #443 : September 15, 2012, 09:57:29 AM »

Seeing the lights dim and flicker, i look up from papers on my desk and head out to to bar to investigate. Joe sees me and says its Covems routing power to the pit for the show. looking around. i see the bar is filling up with the regulars and some new faces. i see Lydia has returned looking lovely  as always, tango and his crew are chattng and laughing after his great cover song and taking adavantage of Brandy's free drinks offer. in a singing mood i climb on stage  and grab the mic. i look at the band and say  ok boys lets do this right or not at all. the country boys break into Teen angst an old Cracker song from the 90s

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TybFyhlwdvU

I don’t know what the world may need,
But I’m sure as hell that is starts with me.
And that’s a wisdom,
I’ve laughed at.

I don’t know what the world may want,
But a good stiff drink it surely don’t.
So I think I’ll go and fix myself a tall one.

Cause, what the world needs now
Is a new kind of tension.
Cause the old one just bores me to death.
Is another folk singer
Like I need a hole in my head.

But a v8 engine is a good start for me.
Think I’ll drive to find a place,
To be surly.
I don’t know what the world may want,
But some words of wisdom could comfort us.
Think I’ll leave that up to someone wiser.

Are some true words of wisdom
Like la la la la la
Is another folk singer

And I never grasped your complexities.
I’d be happy just to get your attention.
And, I don’t know what the world may want,
But your long, sweet body lying next
To mine could certainly raise my spirits.

Cause what the world needs now
Is a new frank sinatra
So I can get you in bed.
Cause what the world needs now
Is another folk singer

tangoracer
: 3444

« #444 : September 16, 2012, 09:24:32 AM »

Setting back a the bar with Jane and Karen we all applaud as jayc finishes his song I turn to Stone "Looks like I'v started something tonight an open mic night
Looking at Jane and Karen "you to have good voices and are happy to sing along with the songs on the radio all the time" I say with a smile.
They look at each other and smile.
I take the last swig out of my bottle of beer and put it back on the bar Stone takes the empty bottle and put a full one in its place "Remember you on a freebee to night tango after your song tonight" Stone reminds me.

The  girls  Keep whispering back and forth with each other

Hehehe i lean back on the Bar and watch the fun and games start.
« : September 16, 2012, 10:05:41 AM tangoracer »

Lydiarose
: 974

Bitch's Corner

« #445 : September 16, 2012, 03:56:14 PM »

I whisper into ssgt ear, Its open mic night think  I will go up and give it a go what do you think. "ssgt" tells me to go for it.. Ok i will I get up and make my way to stage climb on to stage , walk over to the band  guys do ye know this one,, "Band" we will give it a go.. so walk back to mic pick it up  and say this one is for all the guys in here tonight,, here goes

oh baby dulls
                               I know you like me
                               I know you do
                              That why whenever I come around shes all over you
                              And I know you want it
                             It"s easy to see
                             And in the back of you mind  i know you should come home with me

Dont cha  wish your girlfriend was hot like me
                           Dont cha  wish your girlfriend was a freak like me
                             Dont cha   dont cha
                           Dont cha wish your girlfriend was raw like me
                           Dont cha wish your girlfriend was fun like me
                           Dont cha      dont cha

Fighting the feeling
                          Leave it alone
                          Cause if it aint love
                          It  just anit enough to leave a happy home
                          Let keep  it friendly
                          You have to play fair
                          See, I dont care
                          But I know she aint gon" wanna share

Dont cha wish your girlfriend was hot like me
                          Dont cha wish your girlfriend was a freak like me
                          Dont cha   dont cha
                               Dont cha   dont cha

I know I"m on your mind
                          I know we"ll have a good time
                          I"m your friend
                          I"m fun
                          And I"m fine
                          I aint lying
                          Look at me, you aint blind

Dont cha wish your girlfriend was hot like me
                         Dont cha wish your
girlfriend was a freak like me
                             Dont cha    dont cha
                               Dont cha   dont chat

See, I know she loves  you
                          I understand
                          I"d probably be just as crazy about you
                          If you were my own man
                          Maybe next lifetime
                          Possibly
                          Until then, oh friend your"e secret ia safe with me

Dont cha wish your girlfriend was hot  like me
                          Dont cha wish your girl girlfriend was a freak like me
                                 Dont cha    dont cha
                                 Dont cha   dont cha

bono2012
: 3

AOL Instant Messenger - bono2012
« #446 : September 16, 2012, 07:37:43 PM »

So this is the Achat Bar & Grill open the door for the first time and walk in side, big crowd in here  make my way to bar.omg is that who i think
it  is up on the stage it is Lydiarose  have to say she is hot. stop and look up at her doing her thing on the stage.

i like it here
Lover
: 10350

« #447 : September 16, 2012, 08:16:37 PM »

I walk to Bono. "Welcome my friend. We don't know each other - yet. But tonight it's a wonderful night to get to know us. Let me invite you for a drink and a talk... and afterwards you may take care of Lydia ;) "

mrsexlover
: 4985

« #448 : September 16, 2012, 11:15:13 PM »

Walking back into the bar, i see tango and the lady's sitting in the back, Jane waving at me. I wave back and after a stop at the bar i join them. A kiss on both the girls cheeks and a nod to tango before i sit down.

"Hello darling" Jane says "It's open mike night tonight and tango did already do a song, and maybe Karen and i wil do one too if we can think of one"

"That sounds great, you two singing, and sorry i missed your song tango"

"Are you going to sing a song for us too" asks Karen as she comes closer and closer and leans against me

"Maybe i will, but now let me enjoy your company and my drink en see who else is going to perform" and i put my arm around her and kiss her cheek again.
« : September 16, 2012, 11:20:09 PM mrsexlover »

mrsexlover, loving all girls, any shape,size or color

Come and join the chat at the town sqaure http://achatsquare.chatango.com
ssgt
: 111

« #449 : September 17, 2012, 05:35:03 AM »

I stand up howling and clapping like everyone else in the bar as Lydia finishes her song.  Not only can she sing she know how to dance and tease all the guys in the room, band even enjoyed. She smiles and says " Thanks everyone, I hope you enjoyed" in her devilish seductive voice.  She reaches out her hand for help getting off the stage.  She looks at me and smiles.  3 guys reach for her.  I cant see in the crowd, but i can tell some has picked her up and lifted her off the stage.  She is laughing and gives him a kiss.  She starts a slow seductive walk towards me, making sure everyone sees her.

I reach out my hand for her.  " I didn't know you could sing and dance like that" I say.  She laughs " There's a lot you don't know know about me, yet" I pull her close and kiss her.  She wraps her arms around me holding me tight.  I look into her eyes " You love singing and getting all the attention. don;t you?"  She smile "yes, I love it. Do you mind" she says.  "Hell no"  I say, "look around at everyone looking at you".  She smiles. "Jut wait till I get you home"
: 1 ... 28 29 [30] 31 32 ... 146  
« previous next »
: