*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Discussions about sex
| |-+  Erotic Stories (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  The Achat Bar & Grill . ( AB&G )
« previous next »
: 1 ... 33 34 [35] 36 37 ... 146
: The Achat Bar & Grill . ( AB&G )  ( 1112359 )
Mollie
: 48

« #510 : September 24, 2012, 09:24:58 AM »

I walk into the bar room, and it is empty.  There a lot of commotion going on outside... shouts... cheers... laughter.  Following the noise I go through an open door at the back of the bar.  There is a pit of some sort with two scrumptious looking female combatants, both nearly naked, writhing, twisting, squirming, each trying to get the upper hand, trying to get the position that may bring victory.  They are coated with something that looks like pudding and there is a scent of sweet raspberry in the air.

It looks slippery as they wrestle each other, falling, slipping.  Each escaping the other's grasp.  A few moves later and they're both into the gooey mixture, wriggling in it.  More clothing (if you could call it clothing) is removed, first from one, then the other. 

There are benches around the pit, but no one is sitting.  The crowd is pressed in as close to the action as possible.

I spot Covems in the middle of this.  He's partically covered with the slippery mixture and he seems to be enjoying every minute of it, as he circles the two sexy women, their skin sleek with the goo, moving in to say something to them.  Then he's on his knees as one girl gets the better of the other, and he's slapping into the goo and counting.  ONE!  TWO! 

A bikini bottom comes flying out of the pit and is caught in mid-air by some burly looking guy.  Goo from the material splatters into the crowd.

Watching Covems in the pit, in those tight shorts and t-shirt.  His clothing is soaked and I can clearly see that he's excited, especially when both ladies become knickerless and yet, they wrestle on.  My mind wanders a little thinking about how I would love to help him shower the goo off... everywhere.

I take get a bottle of the wine and hand it to the corner of the combatant who was wearing the basque.  I am informed Stone is her name. 

« : September 24, 2012, 09:33:50 AM Mollie »
james_dean
: 128

Tonight, it's bottoms up!

« #511 : September 24, 2012, 12:39:32 PM »

"Decisions, decisions.." I think to myself.  Both ladies are well deserving of my vote, but I can only vote once.  I loved the bare ass view of Brandy and the opportunity to give that cute little pudding covered ass a spank.   Stone also was the one who facilitated that opportunity.   I walk closer to the pit and hand my bottle to..     JayC.   

Live... Laugh... Love...    OR..   Load..   Aim..  Shoot!
bluedenim
: 3007

« #512 : September 24, 2012, 02:41:27 PM »

I see Dutchslut drinking with Tango & Mr. Sexlover.. I know that she wants to go in the pudding pit with someone ..... and I know just the little girl she can play with!
First however, I have promised a special for Lover..lots of people have been on the stage with my brothers tonite and I'm feeling a bit left out, it's alright for those who are old enough to drink, but my big Sis would close the place down if she caught them serving young and I've only just turned 20! Anyways, Lover wants to do a special number with me.............
and yes you can take that any way you want!

lolz

I love to be dominated, my mission is to serve .
Gayle
: 10

Secret Agent

« #513 : September 24, 2012, 08:31:34 PM »

Dragging my ass into the place, which from the street is best described as a hole in the wall, I need to let off some steam after having my boss chew my ass off for pretty much anything and everything that could go wrong, and did go wrong today.

"Fucking son-of-a-bitch..." I remarked aloud to anyone who would hear me, as I broke a heel against the door sill. Dressed in my usual daily attire as a legal secretary for none other than the Mayor of Nymphomania, I hobble into the bar.

"Hey, Cathy. Where the fuck is that wench of a sister of yours? " I speak to Blue. I was in a foul mood having just broken the heel on my favourite pair of pumps.

"Well don't just stand there like you spent the day rehearsing what you're going to say... spit it out." I demanded.

* Clomp... click, Clomp... click, Clomp... click * - Sounds off as I hobble to the bar, with the broken heel in my hand.

"Draw me a beer!" I ask no one in particular, then notice the bar is unattended.

"Fuck me gently." I mumble, to whit I promptly spin my ass up onto the bar then shimmy behind it.

"Draft Glasses, check... Beer Taps, check... Big Boobs get bigger tips, Double check." I half sing, half shout above the din as I draw myself a beer from the taps, then slide it down the bar to where the heel of my pump is waiting. I drop a few A's into the tip jar atop the bar that were previously inside my bra, and hobble back over the top.

..... All the while, the walls have eyes and I have the uneasy feeling I'm about to meet headlong with fate or fortune. only the flip of a coin may decide the outcome.

Words have no meaning if the meaning has no heart behind them.
sexilicious
: 2755

« #514 : September 24, 2012, 08:51:40 PM »

seeing Bear for the first time in a long time I walk up and give him a quick hug.

"Sure have missed seeing you"

hentaiboy69
: 7883

« #515 : September 25, 2012, 03:56:26 AM »

She had apologize cause she think i'm mad with her.......pffff! We don't had the chance to talk before, so we don't know well each other or she will understand i'm not mad, but just looking at her cause i'm pondering something in my mind, but for the moment, it's just a vague idea.
Walking around the whole bar carrying Alita on my back....while she nibble my ear, i start to gently fondled her legs, worrying to don't loose the grip and make her fall on the ground. Her legs are so firm and the sensation of her naked skin under my hands is wonderful and i have the impression she don't dislike it at all!

I walk back to the pit to see if Covems is ready to declaim the winner...at a first look, on both the corner there are the same number of bottles, so at the moment it's not so clear who will be the winner. I'll turn my head and take alook at Alita....she is staring at Brandy and stone naked body, like everyone else here, afterall! Just some pudding cover their body here and there, but the most interesting "area" are well exposed under our eyes. Sure thing is they are two really gorgeous girls, no doubt about it, and even if i can sense the warm body of Alita on my back, it's hard to don't stare at them.

I move away from the pit of few steps....suddenly, iturn to the the pit again and hold Alita's legs more tight and tur to her.

"Get ready....soon we gonna make this event more interesting!" and grinninig i look back at covems, waiting for his response.

bluedenim
: 3007

« #516 : September 25, 2012, 02:57:48 PM »

Wow, someone looks pissed!
isn't that the Mayor's legal secretary? she's limping, I hope she hasn't hurt herself.

Oh see she's snapped the heel off her left pump and she's carrying it in her hand.

What's she shouting at me? Where's Azrielle?

"She's on Maternity leave Gayle!"

I watch as Gayle pours herself a beer... Where the f is old Joe? She puts some coin in the honesty box and sits at the end of the bar glowering

I don't see Lover about, so I take my root beer and plonk myself on the stool next to her.

so, what made your day so bad hun? I toss my hair back and give my best toothpaste smile.

Hey everyone, this is my 1,000th post :)))))))))))))

I love to be dominated, my mission is to serve .
hentaiboy69
: 7883

« #517 : September 25, 2012, 03:30:16 PM »

OOT: Congratulation, Blue! now, come on, let's work hard to reach 1500!  :D

oh look.....i had hit 3000! lol!
« : September 26, 2012, 08:29:18 AM hentaiboy69 »

tangoJane
: 84

Sweet man o'mine :) :)

« #518 : September 25, 2012, 03:42:48 PM »

Congrats to you both blue for 1000 and HB for 3000 way to go you to

Lover
: 10350

« #519 : September 25, 2012, 03:43:31 PM »

OOT: Congrats to blue and HB :D

Blue.. stand up and move your sweet ass to behind the stage.. you have to change clothes for our song ;)

tangoracer
: 3444

« #520 : September 25, 2012, 03:44:59 PM »

Yes as Jane says CONGRATS to you both

Lover
: 10350

« #521 : September 25, 2012, 04:00:58 PM »

The lights go down.... the sound of silence fills the air.

Suddenly everyone hears the sound of a motorcycle... getting loud and louder....
tones of a piano is coming up......

flashlight is up on me and i start to sing...

"And I would do anything for love
I'd run right into hell and back
I would do anything for love
I'll never lie to you and that's a fact
but I'll never forget the way
you feel right now oh no no way
and I would do anything for love
oh I would do anything for love
but I won't do that
no I won't do that"

The band joins with all they have got....

"And some days it don't come easy
and some days it don't come hard
some days it don't come at all
and these are the days that never end

And some nights you're breathing fire
and some nights you're carved in ice
some nights are like nothing I've ever
seen before or will again

Maybe I'm crazy
oh it's crazy and it's true
I know you can save me
no one else can save me now but you

As long as the planets are turning
as long as the stars are burning
as long as your dreams are coming true
you better believe it

That I would do anything for love
but I won't do that no I won't do that
anything you've been dreaming of
but I just won't do that
anything you've been dreaming of
but I just won't do

And some days I pray for silence
and some days I pray for soul
some days I just pray that the god
of sex and drums and rock & roll

And maybe I'm lonely
that's what I qualified to be
but just one and only
one and only promise I can keep

As long as the wheels are turning
as long as the fires are burning
as long as your prayers are coming true
you better believe it

That I would do anything for love
and you know it's true and that's a fact
and I would do anything for love
and there'll never be no turning back

But I'll never do it better
than I do it with you so long so long

And I would do anything for love
but I won't do that no no no I won't do that"

The lights turn to Blue.... floating in on a swing... singing

Will you raise me up
will you help me down
will you get me right out of this
god forsaken town
will you make it all a little less cold

I look at her...

I can do that oh oh now I can do that

Will you cater to every fantasy I got
will you hose me down with holy water
if I get too hot
will you take me places I've never known

She walks over to me

now I can do that oh no no I can do that

I know the territoriry I've been around
it'll all turn to dust and we'll all fall down
sooner or later you'll be screwing around

I won't do that no I won't do that

Anything for love
but I won't do that

We're standing very close as the lights turn down again.....

*Meat Loaf - (i'd do) Anything for love* http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qdRI_gHFqZQ

« : September 25, 2012, 04:03:38 PM Lover »

Gayle
: 10

Secret Agent

« #522 : September 25, 2012, 04:31:17 PM »

(psst - Congratulations are in order - Blue & HB).

I was about to chug back my beer, when Cathy sat down beside me. I already knew Azrielle was on Maternity Leave, but do you think for even one minute that girl could be found at home? Hell no; She would be one of three possible places. The first would be in her office, albeit highly unlikely. The second would be shopping, and I wasn't in the mood to even try to pick up her trail there. The third most likely spot was with her hips straddling her husband Shaffer somewhere. I was not about to even contemplate interrupting that lovely scenario because I'd want to join in...

... and after the day I just had, there would be only three beers today. There would be the first one, which was about to be nothing but an empty glass. The there would be the NEXT one, and that may not remain empty for very long either. The third and final beer would be the last one, because anymore than that usually ends up with me doing stupid things like doing boob shots with someone until THEY pass out on the floor.

Before I could even reply to Cathy, she was being summoned by some long tall drink of water, that I would probably end up with out my bra... and my panties to boot.

"Wow!" I spoke quietly.

It would seem I arrived at the best possible time, with some entertainment about to start. I Chugged back my beer and slammed the glass down on the bar in a less than lady like manner. Since there was still no one behind the bar tending it, I swung my ass up and over it once again... this time without my pumps... and drew myself a second tall one with perfect head. I slid it back down the bar to where the first glass was parked, dropped some more A's into the Honesty Jar and walked the L O N G way around the bar with maybe just a little too much spring in my step.

Words have no meaning if the meaning has no heart behind them.
Alita
: 206

I bite but not hard :p

« #523 : September 25, 2012, 07:58:20 PM »

His hands are soo warm and he is fondling  my legs.  I really like it the feel of his warm hands griping me as I press myself closer to his back.  I look up and notice Hentai walked me over to where two people are naked and covered with pudding in some spots.  I'd like to look away but I can't seeing them and having Hentais warmth of his hands grip me.  I feel like I have a little heat growing inside of me too, I think he can sense the heat coming off my body now...  I wonder if it was that drink that made me feel like this or was it a combination of everything.  Then Hentai says "Get ready....soon we gonna make this event more interesting!" I wonder what he means and I notices he looks over at Covems.  And I begin to recall is that the guy that I bummed into when I first walked in here awhile ago.  I wonder what they are plotting..
Bear
: 3856

« #524 : September 26, 2012, 07:52:29 AM »

OOC: Gratz to Blu' and HB on their milestones...

: 1 ... 33 34 [35] 36 37 ... 146  
« previous next »
: